~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

List

"Thank you . . . Cyrus." I managed to get Crane to sit down so I could fix his clothes as best I could, covered in well-set wrinkles as they were. "But I'll be wholly honest with you. If someone hurts him, I won't hold back." I didn't have a knife like I had with our father, but if anyone did anything to hurt my brother, bones would break.

Jo

Bloody h*ll.

"Whoever is screaming. WOULD YOU KINDLY SHUT UP." I shouted towards down the hall. It was definitely a different sector but I could hear it from here.

Alicia

I heard screaming. A counter shout, then the continuing screaming. I got up. My beeper blinked.

Kaspian.

I abandoned my work on the table and headed down to his room.

List

I nodded, relieved, and patted Crane's shoulder when he looked better. "Shall I change now, or after breakfast?" I wasn't sure if the transition was official yet, or if I would get to sit with Crane at breakfast today.

Adrian hated it at the asylum. Screams constantly filled his ears, driving him crazy. At some point, he knew that he was going to become like the rest of the inmates. His uniform would go from red to black soon. He had no idea why his parents thought sending him here would even help. Adrian would go from a simple drug addict to being put in a straight jacket. It wasn't his fault that he was violent. It was their fault for not getting him the drug money on time.

List

I shrugged when they left, leaving the door mostly closed behind them. This was an asylum for people with destructive, suicidal or just strange tendencies - meaning, there wasn't much privacy in the first place. I changed, folded my clothes neatly and left them on the bed, then walked out and let Crane have one of my hands again when we started walking. He was excited, so I doubted he would stray from my side all day. "Will I be moving rooms, sir?" I asked, leaving off his name since we were in a public corridor. I wanted to be closer to Crane, and the different colors were segregated anyway.

I should think so.. I sighed as crane took my hand.. We could even see about having you in a room together, but you'll have to be by yourself for a few days list..

List

"If it means being by his side, I'll do anything it takes." I said, meaning it completely. It didn't matter what I had to endure, so long as it eventually got me with him. "If that's even possible." Regulations were strict sometimes, but because we were both purple now, both male, and siblings to boot, it might work.

List

As if I would ever say no to a chance to be closer. I smiled faintly, looking straight ahead as we walked. "I would agree to serving half my time in solitary if it meant spending the other half with him permanently." Solitary was the worst place to be, in a small room with no windows and only one door, time spent strapped to the bed. But it was I'd said; I'd do anything at all.

Jo

I growled, then composed myself. Be nice. Be good. It was like a well-mannered self-conscience of mine. It bothered me to know my mind could convert so fast, where as the rest of me could not.

Nicolai

I waited for a lull in the screaming when I got to the right door, then knocked quietly on it and slowly turned the handle so he would have warning I was coming in. The screaming paused a bit and I peaked inside, took stock of the room and the fact that he was tied to the bed. "Good morning, Kas." I said, giving a small, gentle smile. "I brought food for you." We could deny patients cafeteria time, but not food, so it was up to the nurses to feed those that weren't allowed in public areas or were simply on punishment terms. "You haven't been having a good day, have you?"

((Figured it was about time I brought him in and Kasabian's all by himself lol))

Jo

What does a girl have to do around here to pee? I rattled the bars. Not in an annoying "i hate you all, let me out of here." way but in a "i need something badly" way.

List

I just nodded and let silence fall after that, but Cyrus kept looking around as we walked, not in the aimless way people do but in the way that meant he was looking for something. "You seem worried, sir." I said, glancing at the other doors as I passed. "Is something wrong?" If something was wrong for him, Crane would worry.

I looked up as i heard someone walk in.

"No....!!" I growled... i didnt like talking to any of the staff here really... i wanted them all dead.. and all of the inmates too...

"Finally! The screaming's stopped!" Adrian said to himself. He took another drag of his pipe and relaxed on the bed. From the distance, he could hear someone rattling the bars of their cell.

Jo

"HELLO?!" I shouted into the nothingness. "I HAVE GOT TO PEE. UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP MY MESS."

Alicia

I continued with the paper work of Kasabian.

List

I only raise one eyebrow, just slightly, but at the mention of a problem, Crane looked over at our companion and immediately started getting worried. ". . . Cyrus?" He asked slowly, his tone careful and beginning to waver. I gave Cyrus a shrug when he looked at me. He should've just answered when I'd asked. Now he had Crane to deal with, and Crane had a tendency to cry when someone he cared about had a problem that wasn't fixed.

Nicolai

I frowned a little. "You don't want to eat?" I set the small tray on the chair nearby and walked over to his side, tapping a finger faintly against one of his restraints. "You know I can't let you go until you calm down, Kas. Please try? At least for a little while? You can tell me what happened. I'm sure poor Rob doesn't appreciate being yelled at." Perpetuating his imaginary friend wasn't a good thing, but we had to deal with one problem and then the next, and his anger management and drinking were the worst of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back