~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Crane

Animation? Oh. Oh! I knew that word. "Like a cartoon?" I got to watch cartoons here, sometimes. They were fun, when I could pay attention. "Your favorite?" I reminded him of someone that was his favorite. I liked that idea.

Crane

"I'm your favorite?" I clapped my hands, laughing quietly. "You're not supposed to have favorites!" Everyone always said they weren't supposed to have favorites, but Cyrus sometimes told me I was his favorite anyway. It was funny when he broke the rules sometimes - grown-ups were supposed to have rules, too!

Crane

I wriggled a little at first, caught off guard, but let him hug me and managed to pat one of his arms even though I couldn't move my own enough to hug him back. He'd moved too fast, and I hadn't been ready. I just leaned on his shoulder after he let go, resting my head there and watching the wall just a few feet away. There was nothing interesting there, but I watched. ". . . Can I sit with List again?" I asked quietly, hopefully. Most of the time colors were seperate, but sometimes I got to sit with List for mealtimes, if he sat on the end of the table so only I was next to him. "List's nice." I urged. "I promise!" He wouldn't hurt anybody if he got to sit with me. He kept me safe, just like always.

Crane

I fell over a little when he got up, my support gone, and it took a minute or so to realize that I aws looking at his hand. It took a little longer to decide what to do, but I shifted up and reached for it, let him help me to my feet. "Where are we going?" Was it time for breakfast? Could I see List now?

(thats fine x)

we're going to see list! i grinned.. knowing this would make him happy, i loved to make crane happy..i squeezed his hand..

Crane

I paused, surprised, then just grinned happily and followed him, letting him pull me along and hopping a little with each step. "Hooray!" Maybe I could even stay with him until breakfast!

i grinned "im glad you're happy" crane and list were like my best friends, and a very interesting case note,buy id never read it, that's just others said, id never dream of invading cranes privacy like that, i sighed.. " i think i might eat with you today"

Crane

I was smiling still, and thinking of List, but did my best to listen while we walked. "Are you hungry?" Cyrus and the nurses never usually ate with us. Something about rules again. Maybe he was just really hungry.

"yes,extremely, i haven't eaten in days, iv'e been up all night reading case notes,gettin' by on coffee..plus,id quite like to speak to you and list, about his demotion.."

Crane

My eyes went wide and I thought maybe I'd squeezed his hand too hard but I was excited and I should've asked more about him not eating but I just couldn't - "Really!?" List could be with me now? We could be closer now? That was all I wanted. List would be happy then, too.

i squeezed back..."well, he's close, he really wants to be with you crane.." i smiled.. 
(any ideas on wut time youll all be back?!XXX) 
ANYONE BACK yet??xx

((Want me to just add these charries to your new asylum RP and we can do something there? Btw, both this RP and that one are in the Recruitment thread. . . I don't know that they're supposed to be here))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back