~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

now i won't ;)

Jo

I retreated quietly in the shadows of this h*ll hole. I played with my fingers, and hum quietly to myself. Just a vague memory of some song or something. Otherwise, the rest of my memories was everything in this place. Fun...

Alicia

I gathered the papers and wrote things down while sitting at a table in the nurse's corridor. I sipped coffee as well. It helped me keep my thoughts together. Plus, I had bandaged up my arm.

((Ewwww... That would be nasty))

List

I was up when they came for me, clothes straight and clean and not a hair out of place. I waited for the door to open fully before glancing up from where I sat and stood with a small, surprised but happy smile when I saw Cyrus has brought Crane to me. My brother ran in, after a quick look for permission, and crashed into me with a hug so hard I had to lean back against the bed to keep from falling over completely. He squeezed tighter than usual and I put my arms around him, stroking gently over his hair and hoping this was good rather than bad. "You're eager today." I said softly, letting him hold on to me as tight as he wished and mouthing a silent 'thank you' over his shoulder. Cyrus didn't have to, nor was he really supposed to let Crane come to me like this, and I was grateful.

"No problem" I mouthed at list.. I smiled down at hem both.. Watching the boys embrace, I sat down next to them both in the chair in the corner of the room, watching them..

((Gah, sorry I took so long to respond))

Adrian was so glad he had snuck some of his emergency stash into the asylum. At the moment, he was having a really bad craving. Taking some of the crack out, he put it into a pipe and smoked some. Almost instantly, he felt so good. Hopefully, none of the staff would come in and catch him. Earlier, Adrian had smashed the smoke detector so it wouldn't go off. If he did get caught, then the staff would probably try to put him to sleep and take his stash. Adrian couldn't let that happen, and would do whatever it took to prevent it.

((note: I don't know if that's how crack works, since I've never touched it in my life =P))

List

Crane was mumbling something into my shoulder. I could feel it and just barely hear it but couldn't tell what exactly he was saying. "What?" I asked quietly, smoothing out his hair because he generally just rolled out of bed without doing anything at all with it. He repeated himself, it seemed, squeezing tighter, but was still unintelligible, and I sighed softly. It took a brief struggle, but I was finally able to detach him from me and hold him at arms' length. "Crane?" I said, just to get him to focus on his words and stop trying to grab me again. "What is it?"

"Demotion!" He said finally, hopping where he stood and then latching on again when I let go in my surprise. "Demotion! Demotion!" I let him stay glued to me this time and just looked past him at Cyrus, instinctively suspicious. If Crane was just making this up, he would be upset when I had to tell him he was wrong.

psh what. it would be delicious! ;) :D :p:rolleyes:

Jo

I tapped my stubby finger nails on the ground. It made a little sound. Anything to keep me sane. I stood up from the cold ground and looked around.

((I think it can be injected, smoked or just inhaled, depending on the form. . . I watch too many crime shows))

Kasabian.

i soon stropped struggling, looking at rob.

"This is is your fault...!! ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" I hissed. "Most of my schedule- gone now, ALL THANKS TO YOU!!!!!" i screamed.

List

"To what, sir?" I asked, because I couldn't help myself. I had to know if I would be with him or not, how close I would be and how often we could be together. "To white? To purple?"

((Btw, for anyone that didn't read, I've switched Crane to purple because I realized I should've put him there in the first place -_- My bad))

Jo

I growled as my mind swirled with thoughts. If I wanted to get out of here I will have to be good. Right? No more violence. No more remarks. Just following the rules. As boring as that sounds, and is. I'll have to do it. Using titles like sir, and ma'm. Saying please and thank you. Following rules with a smile. Not a creepy smile, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back