~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

I patted cranes hand before running off down the corridor, trying to compose myself, I had feelings for alicia, yes, always had done, but there was a way to go about it, she wasstubborn, but beautiful, I stood outside the nurses station, running my fingers through my hair, I thought to myself, no sudden outbursts, eye contact at all times, and unless I can supress my feelings a minute longer, NEVER say I love you..

((I'm kind of out of the loop now, haha))

Lilith

I cracked an eye open and glanced around. It had to be morning by now and I had to be behind schedule. Quite frankly, I didn't care. I rolled over to see Timmy, Trenton, and Edward staring me down. So, the brunette had returned? I wonder where he'd been. I decide that I don't really care. I shoot them a look before sitting up in bed. This was going to be another long day.

I hated being strapped down... they think i would calm down, but restraining me would only make it worst. Now, i was screaming endlessly at the top of my lungs. All i wanted was to be free again- but i knew that was never going to happen.. they told me i was dangerous, i didnt listen. 
(Anyone open to rp with:))

(yea okay)

i heard kasabian screaming, so i decided to run down to his cell, i looked down at him, a stupid smirk spread across my face..

(hello guys. im back. SOrry i was trying on all my new clothes)))))

I stopped, looking to Cyrus.

"WHAT!?" i screamed, still struggling... (still wb..... >.>) 
(hello guys. im back. SOrry i was trying on all my new clothes)))))

I stopped, looking to Cyrus.

"WHAT!?" i screamed, still struggling... (still wb..... >.>)

It was soon morning.. i was still strapped down. I hadnt slept one bit because of these straps and the smell of vodka, lingering in the air, it was driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back