~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Nicolai

I waited until he was completely limp to let him go. I shook my head, checking the injection site and giving a little wince. "A little more careful next time, all right, Alicia?" I said gently, then just sighed. "As if I can talk about being gentle." I never wanted to do these things, but sometimes it was necessary. I just hoped he wouldn't be bruised when he woke up. "Give him a bandage for that." It wouldn't bleed too much, but a little was enough to need one. "I'll get him back on the bed and check on ___."

((other random nurse))

Kasabian

I just lay there, unable to move... It was like i was encased in stone. I was fully alive and awake, yet i couldnt move. My body was hurting all over, especially my chest.

Nicolai

I managed, without much difficulty now that he was still, to get Kasabian back in bed and then to check on the other nurses. When I was sure they were okay, I retrieved a small dose of painkiller and brought it back. "Dont' worry, Kas," I said quietly, though he slept still, and gently cleaned the crook of his elbow. "This'll help for when you wake up." It was just a quick little injection, something that wouldn't have hurt much even if he were awake, and I just sighed after. "I'll get something for the bruises when you wake up."

Kasabian

I managed a small growl, without moving my lips. I didnt want, need or appriechiate his help. I just wanted to be alone... Atleast i hadnt been strapped down as of yet.

Nicolai

I nodded my thanks to Alicia, bandaged Kasabian's small injection site and got him all strapped in again. "When he wakes, we can give him a little more for the bruising." He was sure to have some by then. I stopped and knelt in front of the other nurse once we were outside, holding out a hand to her. "It's all right, hon," I said softly. "Come on. Let's go get you something warm to drink." She was going to need a moment to calm down.

Kasabian

My breathing was heavy now. I looked at the straps, once again, they were all too tight... i guess i was used to it in a way. I listened to nic outside... I didnt like him, no matter how 'nice' he was.

Nicolai

I shook my head and helped her up to her feet. "Someone should have warned you. Kas gets violent sometimes, and he's been having a bad time of it lately. Someone your size should never have been sent in there." It took a certain weight class, muscle strength or skill set to be sent in there. Women generally weren't sent in at all, not unless they were stronger than average. Kas wasn't too strong, not after being bedridden for so long, but desperation lent strength.

Nicolai

I just nodded and led her towards the break room where she could sit down. "Don't worry. You'll never have to go in there again, and I'll make sure someone writes better notes in his file."

Kasabian

As much or as long as tryed, i just couldnt sleep... Knowing the circumstances. The only thing that REALLY scared me was what Cyrus would say and do to me....

(( xD I have no idea. He was with Crane, then ran off to do something about Kas, then I don't know. Disappeared on us?))

((Woops!))

Nicolai

I shook my head and waved her on towards the employee break room. "No, no, you go settle down. Take a fifteen, at the very least. I'll handle it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back