~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Kasabian

I just lat there, hoping it would wear off soon. I looked around again. The smell of the alcohol in the air was really getting to me now..

Nicolai

I nodded and waved at her as I walked quickly away, hurrying to where the source of the sound had been. "Jo?" I walked over to her cell and opened the door, wary and still with a little adrenaline from the last encounter. "What's wrong?"

Jo

"I have to PEE! I've been calling for someone for nearly three hours!" I wailed. A girl can only hold her pee for only so long. Jesus.

((May I just mention again that she should have a bathroom or at least a toilet in her room?))

Nicolai

I frowned and stepped aside to let her out. "Why didn't you hit the call button, hon? There's been a lot of screaming going on lately and we can't be everywhere at once."

Jo

"Call button? What the heck we have one of those!?" I groaned as I walked down. Then I sprinted off to the bathrooms. Oh lord Jesus it's a comin!

(Oh lol I was told just a bed chair and wardrobe. )

Nicolai

I trailed after her and just waited outside while she went in. "I'll show you when we go back."

((Furniture-wise. Asylums and prisons have to give the inmates a toilet or bathroom because otherwise they'd be on constant patrol letting people out to pee))

Nicolai

I smiled faintly when she came out and just gestured back towards her room. "Feeling better? We'll see about getting that bathroom fixed right quick, don't you worry."

Nicolai

I nodded and smiled a little, gesturing for her to start walking back. "There's an empty room nearby, if you'd prefer to wait out the repairs there. You wouldn't have to worry about being let out every time."

Lilith

I finally climbed out of bed. I had no clue what time it was or how much of the day I'd missed. I carefully combed out my black hair with my fingers because I knew it must be a mess by now as I made my way over to my cell door. "Hello..?" I called, hoping someone would hear me. I was surprised that no one had come to bug me about messing up my schedule yet.

Name: Maxwell Belaqua

Apperance:

Mental Problem: Split-Personality and Schizophrenia

Uniform: Black, but only because of a certain personality. The rest of him is moderately passive.

Too late to join?

I was sat in a chair when kasabian came around, with a tired look on my face, trying to resist the urge to strangle him and end his life now

When he opened his eyes, I greeted him with a warm smile.. "Hey kasabian..nice sleep?"

"NO!" i murmered, angry. Great, not only did i wake up to being strapped down in a room that stank of vodka, i had to wake up to him. My body was aching and i was ready to do ANYTHING to get out of here and get a drink..

"Pitty, you looked like you were enjoying yourself.." I said with a light laugh.. I streached my legs out, feeling my knees crack, I cringed a little not liking the noise

Lilith

I tapped my foot in irritation. Fine, so no one was going lo listen to me, see if I cared. "It's not my fault I'm not on schedule!" I call through the bars before turning on my heel and plopping back in bed.

Edward just gave me a look. "You know, you're still going to get in trouble anyways, right..?" He inquired, swiping a strand of brown hair out of his eyes.

I shrugged, I just didn't care at this point. I was sick and tired of spending day after day in this cell with no one to keep me company but these three morons.

"Idiot." I spat, turning my head to look at him. I knew he didnt like me.. why was he being this nice!? He normally behaved like this when he was going to give someone quiet a large punishment..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back