~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Lilith

I sighed, of course he was going to take me back to my cell. "Is there anyway I could stay to help..? I promise I'll behave!"

"Thankyou lilith, but I think nich's being taken care of and we're both going to hospital, so there's not a lot that you can do,I'll sit with you if yyou like..?"

Lilith

"If you don't mind..." I say quietly. I know he should be getting looked at as well, but I can't help but be a bit selfish.

Nicolai

I was beginning to get delirious, I knew, and only really retained enough sanity to think that much. Beyond that, when the paramedics started to carry me away on a stretcher, I managed only to insist on saying Cyrus' name. He was hurt. He had to come to the hospital with me, too, so he could get better. If there wasn't room, he could have the first one. I could wait.

But he couldn't though, he was getting wrose, but to be fair, so was I.. I cared about the patients more though.. I needed to calm lilith down..we were still in full view of nich.. I took liliths hand and led her back down to her cell, leaving the door open.. I motioned for her to sit..

Lilith

I settled myself down on the edge of the bed, looking at Cyrus with concern. "The two of you will be alright, right..?" I ask quietly, tilting my head to the side.

Lilith

"Marilyn...? Would that be the one that stabbed Nicolai..? In which case she's in the break room." I tell him with a small shrug. "You should probably go get seen by the paramedics.. I'll be fine.."

((I've got to go for a bit.. I might be back later though =3))

"Yes..Thanks for that hon..and don't worry, I will" I ran back down to nic, just in time, they were about to leave.. I looked at him..

"It'll be okay now.. I'm here"I cooed.. "You'll be okay, I promise"

Nicolai

I looked up a little when I heard Cyrus' voice, grimacing a bit but then trying to smile afterwards anyway. "You . . . You too. . ." He had to come with us so he could get better.

"Yes matey. I know.." I smiled slightly, so selfless.. He was the one with a stab wound, and he could only think about me.. To be honest, I was the same though.. "I'm coming"

Max:

I sat there for a long time, turning thoughts over in my head. Eventually I fell asleep.

Roxy:

Oh, wonderful. Now I was looking for something to do. Whitecoats and purpleshirts didn't give much of a fuss over anything unless they just wanted some company. Of course I helped whoever asked, but most of them were a bit wary of me since I was unfamiliar. Which was fine. Still.

((You stabbed him? Jeez, gone for a n hour and a lot happens. When Max finds out, there will be hell to pay, you know that right? xD }}

Nicolai

I managed a sigh, then cringed at a particularly irritating jerk as we walked, and finally tried to relax. "Good. . ." I mumbled quietly, and let my eyes close, even though I didn't want to sleep. It was good he was coming with us. 
(( I know, lockness xD I was creating drama lol))

Nicolai

We weren't even to the hospital yet when I started regaining coherence. A saline drip did wonders for the lost blood volume, and I was able to look around the ambulance a bit as we went. Thankfully they'd removed the scalpel and were pressing down firmly to stop the bleeding, so I didn't have to look at it anymore. I turned my attention to Cyrus instead, glad he was sitting next to me. "I'm okay." I said, because he was looking at me like I might disappear any second. I tried to smile a little. "I'll be just fine. And so will you."

I smiled... He was finally ok.. There were actually tears sripping down my face.. From the pain and worry.. "I'm so glad you're okay.. And I know we're gonna be fine, I was just worried about you!"

Nicolai

I blinked and frowned when I realized that he had been crying, but kept my hands to myself because I wasn't supposed to be moving. "Don't - Don't worry about me. . ." I tried, not entirely sure what to say. "Y-You acted quickly, even when you were hurt, so I'll be okay. Please don't be upset." I didn't want him to cry over me. I didn't want anyone to cry over me.

Marilyn

I pulled the door of the break room shut. I looked around for something i could use to help me get out. Nothing... I sighed angrily. Atleast i was free though- for now...

Roxy:

I saw a woman- was that a patient? She entered the break room. I came around the corner with yet another cup of coffee in hand.

"Hey. Want some? I just made a fresh batch." I offered, gesturing to the coffee machine.

Handle this right and everything will be fine.

Roxy:

I shrugged.

"Look, girlie. I know you've done something, but honestly? I don't care. Just take a seat. I'll give you my sandwich. Bet you haven't had any good food in a while, huh?" I said with a comforting smile. I pulled the sandwich bag out of my lunch box.

"Calm down, I'm not going to call anyone. I doubt they'd come to me anyways." I said, shrugging again and taking another sip of coffee.

Roxy:

"I suppose you'll just have to. Look, see? There aren't any buttons under the table." I slid the sandwich bag across to her and pulled out a bag of chips for myself.

"I'm the new nurse here, and I used to be a redshirt, so none of the staff really likes me. Believe me, I know what kind of day you're having." I sighed, leaning back in my chair. "I had quite a few of them. Trying to escape, or attacking the guards- most of them I've bitten at some point." I said with another smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back