~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Nicolai-

Too many times today I'd wandered by rooms and heard screaming. When I did this time, I unlocked the door quickly, rushing in and pulling Kas off of Cyrus. I pulled on his arms, getting him into a full Nelson so he would let go. "Kas, stop!

Kasabian

I screamed out in anger as i fealt him pull my arms into the position. I began struggling again, desparate to get free.

"GET OFF ME!!" I screamed, trying to kick him.

"Oh f*ck.. That's just great..! " I hissed as I tried to get up.. but somehwat crippling pain in my stomach refused, broken ribs.. I thought to myself..

Max:

I woke with a start, instantly trying to sit up. The thick rubber straps held me down, digging into my skin.

"Someone! Hurry, put me out again... N-no, never mind. Th-they're gone." I fell back on to the mattress, breathing hard. They voices were gone. I was fine. I returned back to my normal self.

Nicolai

I pulled him back, leaning enough that his feet came off the ground, and retreated a few steps until my legs hit the bed. I rocked back onto it, rolling us up so that I could wrap my legs around his and pin those as well. "Cyrus, hit the call button," I got out through gritted teeth. "Kas. I'm going to keep you like this until you calm down. Got it?"

Kasabian

I growled in with both anger and pain as he pinned me down... I Began struggling even harder...>

"Get off me!!!" I hissed.

Nicolai

I tightened my grip, pulling his arms back a little farther to bow his back a bit and keep him off balance. "I'm not on you, I'm underneath you." I said, as calmly as I could. "If you calm down we won't have to put you under again."

Kasabian

I stopped moving as he pulled my arms even further back. I winced a little, small growl escaping my lips.

"GET.OFF.ME!" I spat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back