welcome to the DWMA [Inactive]

"But souls can change. I mean, take Dr. Stein for instance... he can change his soul to resonate with others so it's possible that Zero's soul has a different resonance. I suppose that goes without saying... you don't actually need a weapon with black blood so would you even accept me? I mean... now that you're not insane from the black blood you don't seem like such a bad guy..." Emory was really confused at this point. Logically she knew what was going on and it made sense... but emotionally she was attached to Zero, not Guild. It was difficult accepting Zero as a character instead of an actual person... It was sad that Guild had been taken from his family and quite honestly it bothered Emory but she was glad to hear that his parents were actually ok. She glanced back at Surota who also seemed to be more reasonable now... but didn't listen to her words. What did she know... she wasn't a part of this besides sticking her nose into the battle...

"this is true but think his soul changed but his personality doesn't me and zero share a soul that wont change unless we make it so nothing to worry about"

Hecter smiled, found a needle and thread, started sowing up Surota's arm and with in a few seconds he had finished. "There all done it's a strong stick so it won't break easily".

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

"Good. Ugh, having black blood is a real bitch sometimes, to tell the truth." Surota frowned. "I hate it so much. All it's given me is regret after regret. I've killed innocent people, but my true regret was hurting the people I love the most." A tear formed at her eye.

Emory nodded. The situation they found themselves in felt bizarre to her. She noticed he didn't answer one of her questions and she realized she needed to stop rambling so that he wouldn't miss something she had said. "Does this make me your weapon as well?" Emory asked. She still had a grip on Guild's forearm and she had taken to kneeling beside the bed. It was sounding more like there were two beings in the one body instead of a main being with a character created as a shield.

Mitch was surprised when Surota spoke to him. His eyes widened and he took a step back with a deep breath. "I-I'm sorry. I just..." Then Hector started stitching her arm up and Mitch gagged again, looking down and covering his mouth. After a moment, he looked back up, "Black blood?"

"Hehehe, yeah, that's why I can't control myself sometimes and "slaughter" people" Surota gave Mitch a fake smile.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(OOC: sorry I was gone, phone died and I couldnt charge it.)

Jack agreed with Abigail and soon aftrr they entered the school and went straight to lord deaths room.

"Hey, death, we need something from you!" He called out as they entered.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Hecter looked at zero and said "I won't let that happen I will help her keep herself under control, thats a promise".

Hecter looked at Surota,smiled, and said "I'll be there for you so you won't hace to regret anything else".

Mitch looked up shyly. "For what it's worth, I'll do my best to help you out too, although I think Hecter is better qualified. Is there anything you needed right now?"

"Uh, nothing. Actually-" She gets up out of the bed. "We are missing valuable class time"

"You're in Stein's class with me and Hector. Just say that you were attending to me"

Emory nodded, accepting Guild's words. It made sense... she wondered what it meant to have two partners in one... and if Guild and Zero would have a different wielding style. She sighed and stayed at Guild/Zero's bed side. "I don't really have any more questions." She said after a moment. She could always ask more, of course, but there was nothing that was creating a burning curiosity. She still had a partner... and that was what was important right? But... "Actually... the black blood... it made you go insane... I just wanted to know if there was any way for you to control it. Or get rid of it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back