welcome to the DWMA [Inactive]

She then started laughing uncontrollably, cutting her arm deeper and turning pale from the loss of blood. "Hehehe, the pain feels good" She fell to her knees, sitting in a puddle of her own blood, then soon collapsing from the loss of her crimson bodily fluid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Jack, we should get this girl to the infirmiry as well. Are you capable of helping me? I mean... you look beat up but you seem to be perfectly normal..." Emory asked, gesturing to the girl who had collapsed from blood loss. "If not... maybe I can get her weapon to help me."

Hecter transformed formed back to his human form and hugged Surota firmly and whispered into her ear "please no more its over time to go to the infirmary".

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

"On second thought it looks like that's been taken care of." Emory said, irritation no longer evident. "He wanted to be your friend, you know, Jack?" Emory said brightly. "I hope he's changed his mind." She added, just as cheerfully, before turning her back on Jack and Abigail and moving to head to the infirmary so that she could stay by her Meister's side.

Abigail changed back to her human form. And turned around to her partner. "You need to get fixed up. And no arguments". She gave him a pointed look showing she was serious.

Sent from Tapatalk

Hecter walked into the infirmary found a spare bed and laid Surota down, he then turn and looked for the nurse.

(OOC: So depending on when this rp takes place(before or after the Soul Eater storyline), the nurse could be either Naigus or Medusa)

Abigail hit Jack in the arm. "I'm serious Jack. You can't go all half cocked like that. What if something did happen? I won't go through losing another miester!". She realized she was yelling and calmed herself. "We're partners Jack. That means you need to remember to share with me. You're not the only one with something to lose". She stuffed her hands in her pocket and walked past him with her head down.

Sent from Tapatalk

Jack turned around and grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Im not half cocked, im trying the besy I can to be trusting of you. Im having a hard time though. I know you have things to lose and thats I wont let anything happen." He said softly, h ou s head hanging low.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Emory pulled up a chair and sat at Zero's bedside. His breathing patterns worried her but there was nothing she could really do for him except give him silent support. She hoped he was alright... they needed to find a way to purge the black blood from him... she never wanted to meet Guild again.

"I wish I could say that you injured someone." Emory answered honestly. "But no, you're all insane. You all have black blood... by all I mean you, Jack- who's 1/2 blood, and some other girl that was fighting you. You guys all swapped injuries back and forth but... well Jack walked away like it was nothing and that girl only passed out after some serious blood loss. I swear, the world's gone mad." Emory replied, shaking her head. She moved her chair closer and rested a hand gently on Zero's arm. "How are you feeling, Zero? I'm really glad to have you back."

Hecter sat at Surota's side and asked the nurse if Surota would be ok.

"im fine but whats black blood" 
nurse

"yes she just needs wrest" she said as exiting

"Then trust me Jack. We can't be partners if you can't trust me. I trusted you back there when you went all bat shit crazy. That's what being partners means. You need to remember you're not alone in this".

Abigail sighed and extended her hand," let's go home".

Sent from Tapatalk

Mitch checked the time. He was late! Sprinting to meet up with Suroka, he turned a corner too quickly and ran into a door, knocking himself out. He fell to the floor limply.

((OOC: Sorry, I've been gone all day and didn't get any notifications. Now hopefully somebody wakes him up.

Hecter was relieved to hear that Surota would be ok, he smiled and sat there for her to fully recover. In the process Hecter fell asleep.

Surota turned over and opened her eyes, glancing around the room while laying on her back. "W-what am I doing here? H-Hector?" She nudged him with her hand, noticing a large, white wrapping around her left arm. "W-what the-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back