• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Flecker said:
Name: Aiko

Tag: @Ballerina

The young male only watches and taps his chin, he rests his nodachi against his shoulder holding it with his left hand. It's quite uncertain of what she's going to do next, however if she's really capable of killing him or she's some kind of crazy creature she would attack the first time they met. Thinking a possibility of making a powerful ally he jumps down from the branch, dropping with low speed and he should reach the ground unharmed, eyebrows quirked he lets out a sigh "I guess I won't have the chance to talk to wildbeasts, I'm Aiko Odagiri and you are?"
She furrows her brow, attempting to make a somewhat evil expression but wasn't doing the best job at doing so. Klef began to fail at her "dangerous" act after she excitedly smiled when the male came down from the branch. "You can call me Klef!" She told him.

Jay nods "Or you can use my bed, I'm fine sleeping in my comfy coffin, but I should ask dad,what he wants to eat, back in a minute" she says and disappears, appearing in the garden and she sees Oberon, so she gives him a glare, she had grabbed her cloak, so she puts it on and puts the hood up.

@Yaoke Saint @Seraph

Suddenly alone in the creepy mansion, she decides it would be very wide to stay in the safety of her friends room. Quickly transforming into a cat, she jumps on the bed and promptly falls asleep, awaiting the underworld goddess' return.

@Flame Demon

Oberon noticed while in the garden that some girl walked by and glared at him. He took a double take because he was so confused as to why she was looking at him like that. He just kind of shook it off though and continued on about his business sure it had probably just been a mistake. So, he started looking about the garden for something to eat.

"Everything has been brought to the kitchen already" Jay says coldly to him and Leo leaves the building, only to be hugged by his daughter "Jay why are you here?" he asks and Jay says "Came to ask what you wanymt to eat" she says pulling away from the hug, Leo observes Oberon, he didn't seem like someone who could make Jay mad, so he heads over to him "Do you tend to make holograms? Cause we saw one that wasn't nice" he says and Jay heads of, she knew the answer anyway "Back" she calls apearing in her room.

@Seraph @Yaoke Saint

While he Oberon was walking around looking for food, the girl that had glared at him spoke up. "That's okay I don't really like the food the school prepares anyways. Thanks for letting me know though." He gave a quick smile. Then a man walked up to him and asked him something about holograms to which he responded with, "No, I cant...but if you saw me earlier I guess something from my plane could have been playing a joke on me. Often times the more minor fae will disguise themselves as me as a joke. Usually it just makes my dad harder...but otherwise Ive been asleep for almost the entire day. I just got up a couple of minutes ago.

"Yeah as to why Jay was glaring, let's say your copy made her angry and was continuing to mock her" Leo says and he sighs "So keep them under control and you should apologize to her for what happebed" he says and thinks for a while "And you missed classes"

@Seraph

The student noticed her attempt and only gives a facepalm "You know there's no need to cheer me up, I'm just a guy looking for an adventure" A sigh escapes his lips as he looks at the trees "I think I'll go back to cheese collecting" Hearing her name his head is filled with more questions "Klef? Klefington? Kleffer? Or just Klef?"

Flecker said:

The student noticed her attempt and only gives a facepalm "You know there's no need to cheer me up, I'm just a guy looking for an adventure" A sigh escapes his lips as he looks at the trees "I think I'll go back to cheese collecting" Hearing her name his head is filled with more questions "Klef? Klefington? Kleffer? Or just Klef?"
She flushed red with embarrassment, her attempt at appearing dangerous was a total failure. "You like adventuring too?" She asked excitedly and her eyes began to light up. The girl took a quick look at their surroundings before looking back and correcting him. "It's an abbreviation." She looked at the ground her feet were firmly buried in. "My real names quite a mouthful..."

"I don't yet have that authority that's my fathers job currently I can only send them back if I happen to find or catch them and its not my copy sir." Oberon was still very confused as to what this man was trying to tell him because as far as he knew he did nothing wrong with the exception of missing classes.

Jay smiles slightly "Want to help me make dinner?" she asks looking at her "And I know that's you Yaoke" she says and looks around her room wondering where to put her coffin.

@Yaoke Saint

"I don't really know what else to call them. You don't want Jay to be angry at you and why don't you tell your father what they so?" Leo asks, the boy could have told his father easily, so why were they still doing that "Just don't let it happen again" he says and heads back inside.

@Seraph

The teen noticed her blush and excitement over the mention of adventure, of course, who wouldn't? The feeling of blowing winds and limitless possibilities of an adventure is something that everyone seeks right? That's why he broight the sword in the first place. Slowly he started to see the human part inside of her furthe doubting that he's a bloodthirsty creature of the forest. Hearing her comment about her name, the sword carrying student taps his chin "Hmm, abbreviation? Let me guess, Karl Ludwig Edward Franks? Or is it somrthing else?"

Name: Abel Night

interaction: ki and ender

tags: @Entarriance @The Endergod

Abel quickly tried to stop him,shaking his head."w...won't do...any...any good...not...not with these o-on..."He groaned, curling in on himself as he thought. How could he stop it. It's not safe to touch him right now. If these where just...

"N...null...nullify...the...bands..."Wouldn't shut them off comepletly, but he could manage then...

C7eCcba.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender, Abel

Tag: @The Endergod @Mistory1997

Taking deep breaths in, she definitely was not anywhere near the state of "okay". In fact, she seemed to be muttering something to herself like a spell, slowly bringing herself to her feet. The first thing that she did was grip the back of Ender's jacket, as if it was an immediate instinct for "Oh, I'm uncomfortable. Let me grab the coldest thing in the room right now". Especially since his body temperature was way colder than the average human, it was easy for her brain to identify that as a certain thing at a certain time. So far, it seems like when she's uncomfortable, might as well instinctively grab the coldest thing for comfort.

"Sorry... sorry.. sorry.. I didn't mean to.."

Whispering this quietly to herself, she heard the choked muttering from Abel, causing her to tense up once again. This was so not her day. But she could make out the words "nullify". An invisible obsolete void would take over the nurses office, rendering powers impossible to use, though it still made her anxious. Didn't Abel manage to break through that bubble. Trying her best to remain calm, she pressed the bag of ice she got to her forehead, a long sigh coming from her.

"Ooh, this is sooo not a way to end my day."

Flecker said:

The teen noticed her blush and excitement over the mention of adventure, of course, who wouldn't? The feeling of blowing winds and limitless possibilities of an adventure is something that everyone seeks right? That's why he broight the sword in the first place. Slowly he started to see the human part inside of her furthe doubting that he's a bloodthirsty creature of the forest. Hearing her comment about her name, the sword carrying student taps his chin "Hmm, abbreviation? Let me guess, Karl Ludwig Edward Franks? Or is it somrthing else?"
"No!" She said, it would become a guessing game of sorts if someone was to try to find out her full name. "Y'know I'm a girl, right?" Klef said, trying to remind him if he didn't know already. It wasn't an uncommon even, most people assumed Klef was a boy if she wasn't wearing her uniform. She prefered baggy clothing when adventuring, had short-ish hair that when messy would hide her face, a a voice more kiddish than girly, and a very,flat chest. " Here's a hint, it's twice as many syllabols." Klef informed him, a sly grin spread upon her face.

Oberon's face became sullen after he brought up his father and just left him. "I would...if he would even listen to me..." he muttered to himself and continued looking for some food then stared to pick some edible herbs and greens that were in the garden. Then he returned to his room sitting back on his bed and slowly eating the food he had retrieved. He started thinking about what the man had said and was confused as to why he should be afraid.

Name: Abel Night

interaction: ki and ender

tags: @Entarriance @The Endergod

He hissed, the energy sparking,but faintly. He brought his left hand to his jaw,clenching his teeth around the leather. With ever move from there,a bolt consumed him. The smell of burnt flesh began to fill the room.

Get off. Get off. Give it back. Just abit...just alittle bit...please

Blood began to stain the floor. With every tug his right hand twitched. His muffled cries were agonizing. But he never released the strap. He only dug his teeth deeper. It hurt. So bad. But he was so close...

The male shows a surprised expression as the girl clarifies, he quirks a brow "Huh? You don't think Karl Ludwig Edwards Frank is a girl's name? That's odd" He nods in understanding trying to keep the name deep within his mind, even though probably he'd call her with nickname or something. Once he's sure of her the male holds his sword and takes a look of his surroundings "So why are you here?"

Flecker said:

The male shows a surprised expression as the girl clarifies, he quirks a brow "Huh? You don't think Karl Ludwig Edwards Frank is a girl's name? That's odd" He nods in understanding trying to keep the name deep within his mind, even though probably he'd call her with nickname or something. Once he's sure of her the male holds his sword and takes a look of his surroundings "So why are you here?"
She giggles. " Honestly, Karl Ludwig Edward Frank is ten times better than my actual name. If it wasn't such a mouthful, I would prefer to be called that all the time." Klef joked. "I'm here because Ju niper tried to shake me off like some sort of tick and so did this harp playing lady... whatever. I guess I just want to check out this forest a bit before calling it a night."

Last edited by a moderator:

The male then takes seat on a chopped down tree stump. Its appearance was sufficient enough for someone to sit to and he places his sword against the large tree where he used to watch her. He continued to look at her "Maybe they just thought of you as a wildbeast?" A chuckle escapes his lips "At least none of them shot you, maybe you should try exploring the forest with someone, I nearly attacked you there"

Flecker said:

The male then takes seat on a chopped down tree stump. Its appearance was sufficient enough for someone to sit to and he places his sword against the large tree where he used to watch her. He continued to look at her "Maybe they just thought of you as a wildbeast?" A chuckle escapes his lips "At least none of them shot you, maybe you should try exploring the forest with someone, I nearly attacked you there"
The young girl noticed that he took a seats and decides plop herself onto the grass. She looked at him before she began to chuckle. "I guess? But she saw me for exactly who I was, no clue what her deal is." Kled told him. " True, although bullets aren't much of an issue for me anymore... I guess having a buddy to explore with wouldn't be such a bad idea though."

@Sayuri Tokage[/URL] [/side]Hearing the other twins voices in their heads surprised them. "Woah, that is soo cool." Kiyoko chuckled as she released her hands from each other. Letting out another giggle she climbed on top of Lairen. "That is equally impressive, so what exactly do you two do now?" Ryoichi asked as he jumped onto Sairen. Kiyoko began stroking the top of the Lairen's head and messing with his fur.

Beyond that rough exterior of Kiyoko's, was a sweet and innocent girl who just wanted to find love. She loved animals and always wanted to get different ones as pets but her parents never allowed her. And now she's sat on top of this huge lion dog, it was basically a dream come true.
[/border]

Tag @Ballerina

He chuckles "Bulletproof eh? Not that surprised I have to say, I guess when you're in school full of demons, gods, mages and ghosts, it's pretty hard to be killed with just one bullet, not to mention you're already super strong" He proceeds to stand up and faces the trees "Anyway I'm going back--" Looking at the twisting roads and trees blocking his sight, not to mention there are various turns that he also saw right behind him. He scratches the back of his head as he lets out a small nervous laugh "O-on second thought, let's go back together!" Of course being lost in this kind of dense forest could mean that he can no longer go back, what choice does he have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back