• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sprouhtt said:
Name: Moka Hirabashi
Class: No class

Currently/Location: Forest

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart @djinnamon

"Oh come on, don't be oblivious." Moka said to him as she ran her hand through her hair and as she passed by the trees to close she would touch the rough bark of the tree. "I think Setsuna and Amber will be pretty shocked, but then again I doubt it since they were spying on us." Moka chuckled.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Currently/Location: Forest

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would think for a bit. "Was it cause y-.." He'd instantly realize. "Y-y-you w-were staring at me.. when I had my shirt off... and was getting sweaty working out.." His face would turn a light shade of red.

"She already warned me about the whole secret thing. I can assure you that while under torture from our fellow students, I won't reveal your location," she replies with her mischievous smile. "I'm guessing that we won't be walking to the house of the Lord of the Underworld. So how will we get there? Some sort of teleportation?"

@Flame Demon

"Shadow teleportation" Jay says and she thinks for a while "And lord of the underworld?" she asks. Leo chuckles "You two should just go" he says and opens a dark portal, Jay goes in and she warns Yaoke "Do not fall of the platform when we get there", their house was in a floating forest, so it was really easy to fall off.

@Yaoke Saint

This magic is certainly interesting. "Well, after you said you were the goddess of the underworld, I sort of assumed you had inherited it from your father. Am I mistaken?" She steps through the portal after Jay.

@Flame Demon

"You're not mistaken, but I'm the goddess of the undead, demons, vampires, zombies and you name it, everything that's undead is something I can control, though half vampires not, they're mostly half human too" Jay says and the portal leads into a forest, in front of a huge ancient Victorian mansion, though it's still in a good state.

@Yaoke Saint

Currently/Location: Campus

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

Moka didn't answer him back since he was right, so all she did was blush and when they finally made it back to the campus she made pulled him towards her dorm room,"Since we still have a little bit of time left, why don't we just hang out for a bit. That's only if you're okay with it?" Moka said to him.

As she steps through, she is entranced by the scene in front of her. "That will be some useful trivia information," she says. "What architecture does the goddess of the underworld like? Victorian of course!"

@Flame Demon

sprouhtt said:

Moka didn't answer him back since he was right, so all she did was blush and when they finally made it back to the campus she made pulled him towards her dorm room,"Since we still have a little bit of time left, why don't we just hang out for a bit. That's only if you're okay with it?" Moka said to him.

Aratorio would smile gently and would nod happily. "Ok, that makes me glad" He'd hold onto her hand and look at her smiling.

"Come on" Jay says as the portal closes "And it's goddess of the undead" she corrects her and she opens the door "Welcome young mistress, want me to prepare a bath for you?" a butler says, obviously a vampire "Yes please" Jay says and the male leaves.

@Yaoke Saint

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki and Abel

Tags: @Entarriance @Mistory1997

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender looked over the two quickly. "Well firstly, you should go lie back down. I'll help ol' leather arms over here up and onto the other table. Then I'll see about finding that nurse lady." Ender grabs a nearby bag and fills it with ice and hands it to Ki. "This is for your face, and I'm really sorry about that by the way." Ender then walks over to Abel and reaches own to help him up. "Now lets see about getting you standing."

Last edited by a moderator:
Flecker said:
Name: Aiko

Tag: @Ballerina

The male had been wandering around the forest keeping a close watch to his surroundings, being taken by surprise is clearly something that he didn't want. As he's stepping inside the trees his ears caught the sound of distant running noise. It was odd, the night seems dark and he of course thought that most students are inside or at least walking in a calm pace, but why running? He tried to follow the noise keeping light on his feet hoping this being won't notice anything.
Even though Klef was initially rather distraught, the feeling that running through the woods gave her was incredible. She stops to catch her breath, and has a weird feeling that she was being followed. "Hey? Is someone there?" Klef asked asked rather loudly with a confused expression on her face.

"Vampire butlers? Whats next, will a huge mass of zombies that have been sewed together give you your bath?" She blushes slightly. "Where shall I wait while you bathe? I'm sure there is a room meant just for that, in a house like this."

@Flame Demon

"Why don't I show you around first, an there is a room for that yeah, but most people working here are vampires, not so many zombies though, mostly in the libraries, then we have demons as well, do watch out for the males, they tend to flirt with everyone they see" Jay says as she pulls her along "One more thing you should know, I'm a vampire as well, my mother was one, haven't seen her in a very long time" she says.

@Yaoke Saint

Yaoke grew distant. "I'm sure I had parents. At some point. I had to right? I don't remember. A little disappointing. Even after a million years, you shouldn't forget your parents. But I did." She sighed. "I suppose it doesn't matter. They're long dead." She allowed herself to be pulled forward by her vampire friend.

@Flame Demon

It seems that keeping his steps low and inaudible failed him as he remembers that most students in this academy are enhanced beings with superhuman acutes senses. Once the one he follows stopped, the male takes a peek behind a tree. He tried to get a better view of this being and he also readies his nodachi in case this one chose to attack.

Jay enters the room with the huge bath and she says "This is our bathroom, well one of", she then proceeds pulling her along showing her different and many rooms "And here we have my room" she says and opens the door, instead of a bed there was a coffin on the ground, which served as a bed "I normally use a bed, unless I'm really tired and want to sleep during the day" she says as her coffin changes to a bed.

@Yaoke Saint

Currently/Location: Her dorm

Moka brought him to her dorm room and when she got there she opened the door for him and she invited him inside. Moka went over to the small mini fridge that she had in her dorm, she took out a bottle of water for herself. "Would you like anything?" She asked him before she closed the mini fridge door.

sprouhtt said:

Moka brought him to her dorm room and when she got there she opened the door for him and she invited him inside. Moka went over to the small mini fridge that she had in her dorm, she took out a bottle of water for herself. "Would you like anything?" She asked him before she closed the mini fridge door.

Currently/Location: Moka's Dorm

Aratorio would come inside and would be amazed by it a bit. He'd look at her and shakes his head no. "No thank you, I'm fine" He'd look around surprised by how clean it was compared to his room. "This place is pretty clean, my room I have it only semi cleaned.." He'd laugh a bit rubbing the back of his head.

"Thank you and I'll remember that whenever you invite me over," Moka laughed and she closed the fridge door and opened her water bottle and took a sip. She walked over to her bed and took a seat, "You can sit anywhere you choose." Moka told him as she pointed to a chair, her bed and a small couch across the room. Moka ran her hand through her hair and she put the cap back on her water bottle and placed it on the night stand next to her bed. Moka was pretty calm and it didn't phase her at all that someone other then a female was in her room.

sprouhtt said:

"Thank you and I'll remember that whenever you invite me over," Moka laughed and she closed the fridge door and opened her water bottle and took a sip. She walked over to her bed and took a seat, "You can sit anywhere you choose." Moka told him as she pointed to a chair, her bed and a small couch across the room. Moka ran her hand through her hair and she put the cap back on her water bottle and placed it on the night stand next to her bed. Moka was pretty calm and it didn't phase her at all that someone other then a female was in her room.

Currently/Location: Moka's Dorm

Aratorio would sit down on the small couch and would look at her. "How are you feeling?.." He'd be fiddling his thumbs together unsure what they should be doing. He'd think about how weird some people act around him. "Why do girls like to stare at me shirtless?.."

Flecker said:

It seems that keeping his steps low and inaudible failed him as he remembers that most students in this academy are enhanced beings with superhuman acutes senses. Once the one he follows stopped, the male takes a peek behind a tree. He tried to get a better view of this being and he also readies his nodachi in case this one chose to attack.
She started to walk to where she suspected the sound was coming from. A man took a quick peek from behind a tree. Klef thought that was definitely who was watching her and said. " I see you..." A smug grin was on her face as she started to head towards the tree.

"Nope, don't see the point in showing you the other libraries or pools" Jay says letting herself fall on her bed "Do you want a guest room or do you want to sleep outside?"

@Yaoke Saint

"Well, that depends. Where are there more scary monsters? In the woods at night, or in a haunted mansion at night?"

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back