• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Aiko

Tag: @Ballerina

The male quickly hides his head behind the tree once she saw him. It seems this isn't some kind of horrible looking creature that lurks in the forest, it looks like she's just an ordinary girl, but still having suspicions on who the person actually is he lets out a chuckle "That's some nice observation skills there, though I might need you to stop there" Not knowing whether she's friendly or not he multiplies the gravitational acceleration on the area around the girl, possibly causing her weights to increase twice or thrice. Only then he'd reveal himself.

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Class: No class

Currently/Location: Her dorm

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

"I'm doing alright, thank you for asking. How about you?" Moka asked him as she took out her books and homework from her backpack. "They can stare all they want, but your mine now." Moka told him in a serious tone before giving off a small chuckle.

Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Currently/Location: Moka's Dorm

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would blush shyly. "Y-yours?.. that sounds aggressive.." He'd think for a bit. "So if I'm yours then your like those dominant women I overheard these guys talking about? The ones with the whips and the high heels that beat up men and control them?" He'd laugh a bit, knowing this wasn't entirely true and was just joking with her.

She grins, showing her teeth. "I'll take the outside then. If any werewolves show up, I'll just turn into a pretty lady-werewolf. That will surely work. Always has."

@Flame Demon

Flecker said:

The male quickly hides his head behind the tree once she saw him. It seems this isn't some kind of horrible looking creature that lurks in the forest, it looks like she's just an ordinary girl, but still having suspicions on who the person actually is he lets out a chuckle "That's some nice observation skills there, though I might need you to stop there" Not knowing whether she's friendly or not he multiplies the gravitational acceleration on the area around the girl, possibly causing her weights to increase twice or thrice. Only then he'd reveal himself.
She noticed that he quickly hid back behind the tree when he realized she found him. "No offense, but it was pretty obvious." Klef giggled before she felt gravity pulling her down. "... Um?" Her smug grin was quickly replaced with an expression of confusion and panick. Luckily, even though she naturally weighed very, little none of her strength was spared, as she could lift large things with ease. Weighing more didn't affect her as much as the male would have hoped, since she ran towards him. Klef still was extremely confused, but was still confident in meeting this person.

The male was expecting his increased gravitational acceleration technique should work, however a look of disbelief was seen in his face as he realized that the small girl was able to hold twice her weights. Fearing of a close encounter with such brute strength he decides to observe her from a distance. The young male kicks the ground and jumps, being a lightly built male himself and has frequently experienced different gravity his small jump allows him to reach great heights and thus he now stood at a branch on a tree dwarfing the female "What are you? Deep forest creature? Vampire? Goddess? Frog?"

Last edited by a moderator:

"Oh man I knew you'd find out sooner or later." Moka told him and put her book aside as she stood up and she summoned her weapon which was a whip and she swung the whip at Aratorio and it had caught his hand. Moka thought it would be fun to prank him so she pulled him towards her and tied his hands together, and she leaned into his year,"Don't believe everything you hear." Moka told him as she gave off a small chuckle before she untied him and gave off a bigger laugh.

Aratorio would blush bright red when she said that. When she tied his hands together he would blush a color brighter then his eyes. "i-i.. w-w-was.. j-joking" He'd be somewhat embarrassed but excited and he didn't know why. "I d-d..didn't know you had a whip.."

Flecker said:

The male was expecting his increased gravitational acceleration technique should work, however a look of disbelief was seen in his face as he realized that the small girl was able to hold twice her weights. Fearing of a close encounter with such brute strength he decides to observe her from a distance. The young male kicks the ground and jumps, being a lightly built male himself and has frequently experienced different gravity his small jump allows him to reach great heights and thus he now stood at a branch on a tree dwarfing the female "What are you? Deep forest creature? Vampire? Goddess? Frog?"
She snickered, the male was quite a coward if he had to jump up so heigh just to avoid her. "That's not important right now, more importantly who are you? I think you owe me an answer after stalking, increasing gravity and junk." She said, looking at him as he stood so high above her.

Jay looks at her "Female wolves as well, sadly enough for you they're loyal to their mate" she says taking of her cloak and tossing it to the end of her bed.

@Yaoke Saint

"Don't worry, I was only joking with you." Moka told him as she let out a small chuckle when she saw him turn bright red. Moka made her weapon whip vanish into thin air since she didn't need it anymore. Moka took Aratorio's wrist and she looked up at him,"I would never do that to you." She said to him before she leaned in to give him a small peck on the lips. "What else am I suppose to fight with other then my dual swords?" Moka said and poked his nose gently,"...Silly."

The male crouches on the high tree trying to get a better look on this girl. He's still doubting whether she's real or not, whether she's just another student or a beastly looking creature disguising itself. Of course he can't attack her so suddenly as he might hurt other students, but then again his life could be in danger. He narrows his eyes "Well I-I asked you first didn't I?! Seriously woman who are you? I don't wanna jump down there and die!" The male said as he felt more comfortable in his high grounds.

Aratorio would blush bright red when she gave him the small peck on his lips and would hug her while sitting down now. "How am I silly?.."

"Nothing.." She told him and hugged him back. But she was still laughing a bit to herself from what just happened.

Aratorio would sit back and would smile happily staring at her. "Your so beautiful, are you sure your not the Goddess of Beauty?" He'd laugh a bit.

"You're sweet but no, and plus the goddess of beauty is too much of a wimp in battle." Moka told him as she shook her head and picked up her water bottle to take another sip.

Aratorio would look down shyly. "Oh.. sorry.. " He'd hold his hands together a bit shyly. "So do you think your parents would accept me.. or not?.."

"My mother would, but my father would have to be convinced since I am the only daughter that lives with him and my mother back at home." Moka told him and let out a sigh,"But don't let that worry you," She told him.

"My mother would, but my father would have to be convinced since I am the only daughter that lives with him and my mother back at home." Moka told him and let out a sigh,"But don't let that worry you," She told him.

sprouhtt said:

He'd rub the back of his head a bit. "Ahaha... That sounds so reassuring.. I wouldn't like to get into a fight with him... It'd be a bit dangerous.."

"I guess I'll stay in a guest room then. Probably safer. And I haven't been in a good bed for ages." She turned towards the door. "When I walk out, will a vampire direct me to a room?"

@Flame Demon

Oberon stood up and started making his way out of his room into the hall looking around. He was wondering what time it was but all he really knew was that he was hungry so he was going to go outside to the garden and see if he could find anything fresh.

Flecker said:

The male crouches on the high tree trying to get a better look on this girl. He's still doubting whether she's real or not, whether she's just another student or a beastly looking creature disguising itself. Of course he can't attack her so suddenly as he might hurt other students, but then again his life could be in danger. He narrows his eyes "Well I-I asked you first didn't I?! Seriously woman who are you? I don't wanna jump down there and die!" The male said as he felt more comfortable in his high grounds.
She tried not to get too giddy, he really thought she was dangerous? Back in her performing days everyone saw her as less threatening than a bunny. A grin spread across her face, she was going to have waaaay to much fun with what she planned on doing next. She looked up at him, squinting. "Why should you know?" Klef asked stubbornly. "I guess I wouldn't blame you.... You'd probably die if you got too close..." She said with a smug grin.

The young male only watches and taps his chin, he rests his nodachi against his shoulder holding it with his left hand. It's quite uncertain of what she's going to do next, however if she's really capable of killing him or she's some kind of crazy creature she would attack the first time they met. Thinking a possibility of making a powerful ally he jumps down from the branch, dropping with low speed and he should reach the ground unharmed, eyebrows quirked he lets out a sigh "I guess I won't have the chance to talk to wildbeasts, I'm Aiko Odagiri and you are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back