• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"No you won't get milk" Jay says pushes her desk to the side to make room for her coffin, she looks at Yaoke "I'm gonna make dinner" she says and leaves her room heading to the kitchen.

@Yaoke Saint

Flecker said:
Name: Aiko

Tag @Ballerina

He chuckles "Bulletproof eh? Not that surprised I have to say, I guess when you're in school full of demons, gods, mages and ghosts, it's pretty hard to be killed with just one bullet, not to mention you're already super strong" He proceeds to stand up and faces the trees "Anyway I'm going back--" Looking at the twisting roads and trees blocking his sight, not to mention there are various turns that he also saw right behind him. He scratches the back of his head as he lets out a small nervous laugh "O-on second thought, let's go back together!" Of course being lost in this kind of dense forest could mean that he can no longer go back, what choice does he have?
"Not bullet proof, but I guess you can say my powers can let me 'dodge a bullet'." She joked. "I don't like to use them though, they have a tendency to mess up everything." Klef said, more as a reminder to herself than to him, since sometimes she got carried away with her powers. "Leaving already?" She asked, proceeding to stand up and looked at where he could possibly would go. "T-together?!" Klef stuttered, but realized it probably would be best since she gets lost easily. " I guess that's a good idea..." She replied. " Do you know how to get back? Because... to be honest I have no clue how I even got here." She sheepishly admited.

Tag: @Ballerina

The male was just standing there keepong his eyes on the multiple possible pathways yet not lknowing where they might lead to. He got lost in school, what could be worse? Turns this just got worse "Y-You what!?" He quickly faces her mouth gaping open in shock "I thought you're the more outdoorsy type! I don't know how to get back!" He yells as he shows some signs of panic. Being lost with a girl he just know is something thst he's going to avoid in his first day.

Melody finds the two, deciding the animals won't come back "Lost?" she asks and sighs "That way, look closely enough and you can see the school" she says pointing to the middle path "Though the path doesn't lead straight to it of course, there are some turns here and there", she spend a lot of time in the forest, so she knew how to get out of it as well. @Ballerina @Flecker

Name: Setsuna and Amber

Interaction:N/A

Tag: @sprouhtt ( mentioned, I hope you don't have a problem with the song ) , @anyone

Amber set up his iPod and stretched along with Setsuna. " Thanks for recording the song , I must admit you are one of the best singers I have heard. " Amber said and Setsuna chuckled. " You did great to on the song now let's practice this dance. " He said , Amber , Setsuna, Serena , one of THIER friends and Moka who they had forced made a song and recorded it and Amber made a dance for it.

" Okay let's start. " Amber said as the music started.

[media]

[/media]
Normani - Setsuna , Amber - Camilla, Serena - Ally , Unknown Friend - Dinah , Moka - Lauren

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Akiri was at the cafteria as she sighed she was late for the class her plane was late she didn't go to any of her class at all due to her the flight she was on as she sighed as she was drawing she was shy to talk to anyone she was pretty much alone @anyone in cafeteria
Nick whistled as he walked through the cafeteria. So far so good. First day and he hadn't died yet and it had been at least 12 hours, likely a new record for him. He noticed a girl sitting beside herself and smiled. She looked safe enough. He sat down across from her, "Hi I'm Nick."

Akiri just looked up as she smiled she is an half vampire she don't even look like a vampire with pale skin she is half human" hi there I'm Akiri" she say as she smiled looking at him" its nice to meet you nick" she say happily

Zeldafangirl said:
Akiri just looked up as she smiled she is an half vampire she don't even look like a vampire with pale skin she is half human" hi there I'm Akiri" she say as she smiled looking at him" its nice to meet you nick" she say happily
Nick nodded, sitting down at the table and taking a bite of his sandwich, "Likewise Akiri. So tell me, did you just start here? Also what exactly are you? I'd you don't mind me asking"

Akiri just looked down" yeah i just started here i'm from hiawii" she say as she wanted to avoid the question about what she was she just sighed" i'm half human half vampire but i'm a diffrent i don't drink blood or anything like that its weird i know my mom was human and my dad was a vampire both dead because of me" she explained as she push down her sleeves so he won't see her scars

Flecker said:

The male was just standing there keepong his eyes on the multiple possible pathways yet not lknowing where they might lead to. He got lost in school, what could be worse? Turns this just got worse "Y-You what!?" He quickly faces her mouth gaping open in shock "I thought you're the more outdoorsy type! I don't know how to get back!" He yells as he shows some signs of panic. Being lost with a girl he just know is something thst he's going to avoid in his first day.
@Ballerina[/URL] @Flecker
She kept her eyes out for any possible pathway, he seemed to be rather shocked that the girl didn't know the way back. "You seriously thought I've been in the woods before?" Klef said, lifting an eyebrow. Klef began to show signs of panic as well, if she didn't get home soon, Juniper was going be rather pissed at her. The girl from earlier walked to them and gave directions, Klef didn't know how to feel about her, but decided it would be best to do as she said. "Oh, thanks!"

Zeldafangirl said:
Akiri just looked down" yeah i just started here i'm from hiawii" she say as she wanted to avoid the question about what she was she just sighed" i'm half human half vampire but i'm a diffrent i don't drink blood or anything like that its weird i know my mom was human and my dad was a vampire both dead because of me" she explained as she push down her sleeves so he won't see her scars
Nick shrugged, "Welp! That's death! Happens to everyone, I'm sure. Though what good is a vampire if you don't suck blood? Or do you do what Dracula claims to do, the whole scrape and lick thing? Cause that seems way more painful than drinking. Mean, sheesh."

Akiria just looked down as she didn't answer as she sighed" this happens everytime i try to make friends" she mumble" i mean i can drink blood but i choose not to i don't like killing humans i want to be friends with them but i never get a chance because everyone think i'm a monster which i'm not" she sigh" i just don't get thirsty like normal vampires do i eat human food okay" she say annoyed a bit" i'll just go" she say about to leave @Airagog

The male was shocked indeed, as he saw that possibility of getting out from this place is close to nil, he slides his sheathed nodachi to his sides readying to pull his sword "If there's no trees then we can see better right?" However as he about to perform his Gravity Blade a voice suddenly appeared and he held his plan before facing the source. When he saw her the male quirks his brow "Really? And you're not some kind of dark creature trying to lure us somewhere?" Of course he's not sure, a girl just appeared out of thin air? And she appeared just when they're lost?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I'm actually a student and you need to pay attention to your surroundings, I was walking to you" Melody says and she sighs "Honestly, no wonder you have no reputation at all" she says and heads towards the school

Zeldafangirl said:
Akiria just looked down as she didn't answer as she sighed" this happens everytime i try to make friends" she mumble" i mean i can drink blood but i choose not to i don't like killing humans i want to be friends with them but i never get a chance because everyone think i'm a monster which i'm not" she sigh" i just don't get thirsty like normal vampires do i eat human food okay" she say annoyed a bit" i'll just go" she say about to leave @Airagog
Nick gave another shrug, "Fucking.... whatever to killing humans, man. Shit happens. Like I've been killed... pffffffffucking..... almost every other day? Sometimes every othe week? Like, it just happens man."

Akiria looked at him" wait what your been killed this is interesting" she say as she was beginning to like the smell of his blood" i'm sorry i just get emotinal sometimes okay how exactly do you die" she asked him

Flecker said:

The male was shocked indeed, as he saw that possibility of getting out from this place is close to nil, he slides his sheathed nodachi to his sides readying to pull his sword "If there's no trees then we can see better right?" However as he about to perform his Gravity Blade a voice suddenly appeared and he held his plan before facing the source. When he saw her the male quirks his brow "Really? And you're not some kind of dark creature trying to lure us somewhere?" Of course he's not sure, a girl just appeared out of thin air? And she appeared just when they're lost?
[QUOTE="Flame Demon]"Well I'm actually a student and you need to pay attention to your surroundings, I was walking to you" Melody says and she sighs "Honestly, no wonder you have no reputation at all" she says and heads towards the school

[/QUOTE]
She giggled when he pulled out his sword, the male was prepared to cut down all the trees just to get out of here. "As much as that is a good idea, I kind of like these trees, let's wait to destroy them." Klef said, gazing at the canopy they were under. She believed Aiko when he said that the woman might have ill intentions. Melody mentioned something about Aiko having no reputation, which seemed to be true, but Klef wanted to stand up for her new friend. "What did you just say?" She asked, rather annoyed.

"You heard me and if you hang around him you won't have a reputation either" Melody says waving at them as she leaves the forest and heads to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back