• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"If he is he can hi to my scythe, I wanna talk to my father a bit" Jay says and she smiles slightly "Maybe I can convince him to show you our house, we don't normally invite people since we like to keep it hidden"

@Yaoke Saint

With a mischivous twinkle in her eyes, she falls into a bow. "And how could one as prestigious as your father accept a violent wastrel such as myself onto his hallowed grounds?" She looked up at Jay from her bow, "And why would his lovely princess allow even the thought of this scandel to enter her mind?" she said with a grin, her cloak dissolving and reforming as ragged peasant attire.

@Flame Demon

"Yeah very funny Yaoke, I'm just the goddess of the undead, no biggie" Jay says crossing her arms and she adds "It was just a suggestion, if you don't want to then that's fine"

@Yaoke Saint

"Don't worry, I was only poking fun. I'll come along, not like there is much else to do. I also don't really know anyone else here." Except maybe that Scythe-Girl person. I still think there is something more going on. I'll have to go ask her later. "You lead the way, Jay."

@Flame Demon

@Sayuri Tokage[/URL] [/side]

"Awww, I find pups really cute." Kiyoko giggled as she proceeded to the counter and buy a chicken & bacon sandwich for Ryoichi and a ham & lettuce sandwich for herself. Ryoichi took a bite out of his sandwich before speaking again, which his mouth slightly full. "So are you able to revert back to your original forms? Or are you permanently stuck in human form?" He questioned. "And I suppose that's why you two are on par with me and Kiyo when we played basketball and fought each other."

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
sprouhtt said:
Name: Moka Hirabashi
Class: No class

Currently/Location: Forest

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

Moka blushed bright red when he kissed her,"If it's alright to ask you but when did you start taking a liking to me?" Moka asked him as she walked towards the lake.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would think for a bit. "I would probably have to say... these feelings I had felt were from when I first saw you... I just didn't know what they were..." He'd smile gently and would call back the throwing knives into a small metal ball.

iChaotic said:
The Arata Twins

Name: The Arata Twins

Interaction: Lairen and Sairen

Tag: @iChaotic

Lairen went through the line behind them, grabbing an apple for himself and a juice box for his sister. He handed her the juice and she immediately popped the straw in it, sipping on it.
"Of course we can change back. Maybe we can show you sometime and even give you guys a ride," Lairen said, letting out a laugh. Sairen nodded along once again, agreeing with her brother. "Enough about us, though. What about you two? How did you guys learn to fight?"

@Sayuri Tokage[/URL] [/side]

"Hm, well, me and Ryoichi have basically trained every day of our lives. We were first taught by our mother and father and once we learned the basics we just trained with each other and gradually we became like we are now. Ryoichi also trains on his fitness, unlike me, as you can already tell." Kiyoko chuckled as she took another bite out of her sandwich. "The food here isn't that bad, not the best though. We know a bunch of better places around town, right Ryo?" Ryoichi responded with a nod, "We need to show you two some of them, honestly, the food and beverages are really good in some of the places in town. Anyway, you two have any ideas of where you'd like to explore in the school? We know this place like the back of our hands." He said with a smile.

[/border]

Jay starts walking to her father's office "Come on" she says and hums softly, she was in a good mood, there was someone who wasn't scared of her even when she loses control.

@Yaoke Saint

vYlilcf.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

"N-No no no! Haah, I'm... I'm totally fine! Though... the, haah, stopping part doesn't seem bad..."

Awkwardly slurring over her words, she pushed herself up with her scythe, watching as little coloured dots float to and fro in her vision. When the heck did coloured dots start floating around? Maybe she actually did have a useful power. Attempting to poke at, well, the air, a confused expression over her face as she didn't seem to be hitting anything. Dis-coordinately making her way over towards Ender, seeing how he was injured, she pointed towards the building, towards, uh, the History wing? Maybe she was intending to hit at the infirmary, which she seemed to be doing just fine in her head.

"I...I mean you have a cut down your, body. Sorry about that, we..eeeeee should go to the Nurse and get to patched up. But, good match."

It was a good match. And while she did get hit, at least it wasn't with magic. Attempting to pay Ender on the back, her hand seemed to phase through, or just miss completely, causing her to lurch forward, as if she actually put her body wait into her hand. Not attempting to recover from that, she shakily pulled her way towards the building, uh, one half-step at a time.

"Awe that's sweet," Moka said to him and she smiled. "Wanna head back?" Moka asked him as she took his hand and pulled him the way that she was going to walk in.

Aratorio would nod gently. "Can.. I ask why did you have a crush on me?.. Also why were you staring at me during PE?.. and a few other times?.." He'd smile, liking her smile.

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender watched as Ki started pointing and poking the air strangely. "Yeah, she's extra janked right now, but hey, she agreed to stop." he thought as he watched her do some more weird stuff. "Yeah, we should go see the nurse, like right now. And don't worry about the cut, I've had worse." Ki then staggered past him and started slowly stumbling forward towards the school. "Aw man..." he thought to himself as he walked over to Ki. Then he picked her up and started carrying her towards the school in the same way she carried him earlier. He opened the door to thee school with his foot and started walking over to the nurse's station.

"You know exactly why I was staring at you," Moka said as she let out a chuckle and walked through the calm forest with Aratorio. "I had a crush on you because you were really intimidating at first but then I saw a soft side to you and you seemed to be pretty nice, and plus you have an amazing personality." Moka told him as she looked straight ahead blushing. This was a side of Moka that nobody had seen for 500 years, she was always more serious and focused and wouldn't really focus on guys since she was mostly battling.

Name: Aiko

Tag: @Entarriance @The Endergod

Blowing winds in te cold night was something tahhat really makes him esnt to ecplore thr woods even more, a lot has happened in school today and the best part was free time, his super stock of cheese was also something that he can be proud of, his thirst for cheese is momentarily quenched and an agreement with Cafetaria lady has made him one of the most powerful person in the school, at least that's what he thinks.

The male was about to set his foot towards the new unexplored world when he saw his acquaintances appearing to be injured. He slides his free hand inside his pocket and quirks a brow at the couple, judging by their appearance it seems they've been braten up pretty badly. He tilts his head as well "Woah, Ice guy? Sickle man? What the hell happened to you? Some bullies in there?" The young male asked them both when they are within speaking range.

bxuNMp6.png

Interaction: Ender, Aiko

Tag: @The Endergod @Flecker

"W-Wh... hey! Quit it! You've got cuts all over you!"

Taken by surprise, she suddenly felt herself get lifted into the the air. Flailing her arms in great disapproval, her bashful appearance seeming like she was embarrassed and flustered by the whole thing. She made an attempt to literally drop out so that she could walk on her own, more over not have a bleeding kid have to carry her.

"Gah, I can walk on my own... damnit..."

The more she moved her arms and rolled to try and get away, the more she felt her head hurt, as her adrenaline from the fight started to wear off, actually allowing her to feel the pain a little more. While it probably wasn't as bad as it seemed, it's more like in the spur of the moment, your body seems to amplify the pain for like an hour before thinking "hey this isn't important let's focus on this papercut now." Seeming to compose herself a little more, she crossed her arms over her chest. Pouting, she spat the words out at him.

".. tch. You better not get blood on my jacket."

Reaching the entrance of the forest, she saw Aiko appearing rather satisfied with himself walking in their direction. Attempting to raise her hand to wave, instead slamming the side of her hand against Ender's face above her, acusing her to instantly draw her hand back.

"C-Crap, sorry! We just had a bit of a tussle, that's all. To make up for sparring class that he slept over."

sprouhtt said:

"You know exactly why I was staring at you," Moka said as she let out a chuckle and walked through the calm forest with Aratorio. "I had a crush on you because you were really intimidating at first but then I saw a soft side to you and you seemed to be pretty nice, and plus you have an amazing personality." Moka told him as she looked straight ahead blushing. This was a side of Moka that nobody had seen for 500 years, she was always more serious and focused and wouldn't really focus on guys since she was mostly battling.

Aratorio would look confused a bit. "I know why? " He'd keep following her trying to think how he knew why she was staring at him. He'd be a bit oblivious to a woman's actions and has a lesser then normal romantic education.

Klef continues to walk through the school, exploring every twist and turn of the hallways. She was eventually lead to outside of the building. The courtyard was lovely, as was everything else, but she couldn't help to notice all the trees nearby, presumably a forest lied there. Forests always have sparked interest to Klef, but rarely had she ever been able to explore one since she lived in the suburbs and city most of her life. Now she had a chance to see what one actually looked like and be able to explore every nook and cranny, which excited her to no end. The girl took off running to the forest, she didn't want to stay there after it got too dark so she thought running might save time. She started to approach the forest, the trees towered over her small frame and she heard the faint playing of a harp. The melody that played was enchanting, Klef couldn't help the fact that she was being lured to the source of the sound. Klef followed where the sound was coming from, until it became apparent that it was rather nearby. "Hello? Who's playing this harp?"

@Flame Demon

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ki started flailing around in his arms. "Calm down, and stop moving so much, you totally can't walk on your own right now. You'll just end up hurt yourself or make your injuries worse. And besides, you yourself said I'm like a living ice pack." He chuckled at her sulky actions. "I won't get blood on anything I promise." He said in a sincere tone of voice. As he was approaching the school, a familiar face asked them if they were alright. Before he could say anything, Ki's hand slammed into his face. "What she said." He said while laughing again.

Name: Aiko

Tag: @Entarriance @The Endergod

The male only stares at the couple "A spar this bad? Are they hiding something" He thought to himself, he never once got bleeding or bruised in spars, possibly because he rarely did it. Having some doubts and wondered if what's inside the foredt is that dangerous he forms a smile on his face "Alright then, I guess maybe I can find something good in there, treasure? Secrets?" A chuckle escapes his lips as he gave a wave to the two making his way inside the forest keeping a grip on his nodachi.

Melody stops playing as the animals run of upon hearing a voice and she turns that way "Who are you?" she asks standing up and her harp disappears looking towards the source of the sound.

@Ballerina

Flame Demon]Melody stops playing as the animals run of upon hearing a voice and she turns that way "Who are you?" she asks standing up and her harp disappears looking towards the source of the sound. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
@Ballerina[/URL]
Klef carefully aproaches the girl as the animals flee. "Name's Klef." She said, with a grin on her face. Klef tried not to freak out when she saw the harp disapear, but was somewhat bewildered. "Who are you?"

"The goddess of dreams and nightmares, name's Melody" the girl says and she looks at Klef "You're freaked out that my harp disappeared, that's clear to see" she says and smiles slightly.

@Ballerina

jN4EtWg.png

Interaction: Ender, Aiko

Tag: @The Endergod @Flecker

"Be careful not to pass by sappy couples. Those are the most dangerous monsters of them all."

Returning her wave with a slightly re-adjusted wave of hers, she felt herself moving again. It felt weird being carried and not being lit on fire or blown up or anything. It still made her feel a little bit anxious, though she managed to keep her cool (im a horrible person). She just needed to keep her composure until they hit the infirmary. How many times has she gone to that place anyway?

"It's just a bruise..."

Her voice dying off a little at the end, she couldn't really find anything to back her up with that. This was the first time in a while that she's been injured without the actual expectation of death, which was a rather interesting concept to her. Having her gaze averted to her stomach, not being able to make eye contact with Ender due to his distance being close and that would be extremely awkward. Who gives a shit about romance, what person would want to talk like inches away from someone's face? You can literally stare down every single fault on their face, and you'll never be unable to unsee that.

"... we should have a spar again sometime. Next time I'll let you use your powers, for uh, effect..."

Unsure how to end that sentence, Ki cleared her throat, hoping to just brush over that. Sure, it would be cool to see, though as long as she could dodge the attacks, it surely wouldn't be so bad. After all, it was something that, well, most people were good at. And it's not fun having to do something you enjoy without even being able to go to your full potential. For physical attacks, she could always use tangibility there, though for ranged attacks...

Looking at his arms, which appeared to have small cuts all over it, she cocked her head, as if confused.

"... oh, hopefully that hurts less than a papercut. I prefer cutting myself accidentally with a scythe than paper."

Name: Abel Night

interaction: naw

tags: anyone

everything hurt. everything burned. he had to get these off. at least one of them! but how. how could he? Up until now he had it under control.

what distracted him?

"Damn It! when i get these off I-" another surge of energy cut him off. he growled, his body struggling against the pain"...g-gonna kill whoever..."

no...there would be no point. negitive emotions were a part of natural life. not their fault...

Pushing himself up, he groaned, trying to keep himself together. slowly he started for the nurse's office, blood dripping down his jaw. this wouldnt kill him. he wouldnt die this easy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back