• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Yaoke Saint

Interaction: Headmistress and Jay

Tags: @Flame Demon @sprouhtt

"I think I'll stick with the woods. The dorms sound a little boring." She turns and walks down the hallway in the direction of Jay and that floating elf. As she runs, she turns into a white feathered phoenix and flew down the hallway, catching up quickly to the sounds of zombies. She rounds a corner and sees Jay storming off with dissapearing zombies crowded around that weird elf.

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Class: No class

Currently/Location: Forest

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

Moka smiled and blushed even more then usual and she felt as if she was embarrassing herself with all this blushing. Moka looked down,"Why do you keep on looking at me?" Moka asked him as she chuckled.

(everyone is out of school, Moka, Ki &Aratorio are in the forest, Jay,Leo, Yaoke, and akashima are in the building at the headmistress' office. @djinnamon )

Name: Aiko

Tag:

The male was continuing to sketch his plans like there's no tomoreow each lines and diagrams he drew near the lockers hidimg at an arch. With each streaks he's thinking of alternatives exits and the best tactical advantage while also measuring the wind speed, air pressure and the various gravtational anomalies combining with possibility of failure and the possibe losses with each balance to yield the biggest equity and composite function to the graph while also maintain the gradient of success. He's incredibly serious when he's attending to the cheese issue, it's something that he can't simply ignore this is the most importnt thing in his life that is supreme consumption of cheese.

In the end he would be finished writing two entirety of pages. The boy then rolled them up into cylindrical form, however he also realized that he's still having his steel nodachi around and thus he snaps his finger opening a dimensional blackholelike portal and he shoves his nodachi in. With his weapons gone the boy then grips hisbpapers and energically pushed openthe metallic door leading to the cafetaria. With his confidence and feeling of righteousness he steps in with such a stride.

In his mind he's of course thinking a diplomatic approach to the cafetaria lady. That's why he ends up using two papers one for direct approach one for nice approach

sprouhtt said:

Moka smiled and blushed even more then usual and she felt as if she was embarrassing herself with all this blushing. Moka looked down,"Why do you keep on looking at me?" Moka asked him as she chuckled.

(everyone is out of school, Moka, Ki &Aratorio are in the forest, Jay,Leo, Yaoke, and akashima are in the building at the headmistress' office. @djinnamon )
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would blush a bit. "Cause I'm not sure what else to do.. and you make me feel safe when I look into your eyes.. they make me feel excited." He'd hug her and rests her head against him. His breathing would be relaxed but his heart would beat excitedly.

Oberon forms a telekinetic shield around his body and yawns as a pen comes out of his pocket turning into his spear. He twirled his finger around as the spear followed the motion and spun around long ways fending off anything that would to close. He tried catching up to her but only saw nothing. Oberon was sure she went this way "Well maybe Ill just talk to myself then...who needs friends anyways right. Also I find your use of powers quite hypocritical! Trying to tell me not to use them...how would dada feel about that?!" He used his telekinesis to send a pulse down the hall.

@Flame Demon

Jay is already outside and she sits down against the building and she starts crying "I haven't even been here a day and I lose control already" she says burying her face in her arms. Leo however is right behind Oberon "She loses control over her magic whenever she's angry, you should stop mocking her right now" he says and he adds "Because next time you won't get out alive, the point in undead monsters is, they don't die", his voice was calm, but he was giving the guy a death glare, he puts a hand on Oberon's shoulder and pushes him to the ground with ease "No powers allowed, learn how to walk" he says.

@Seraph @Yaoke Saint

Interaction: Oberon

Tags: @Seraph @Flame Demon

She flies to the elf, still in bird form, and tries to land on his shoulder.

"Is there any particular reason you want to talk to her so badly? Maybe you're just lonely... come now don't lie to yourself. Admit you just want someone to talk to."

She gives him the best smirk a bird can give, though not sure if it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moka leaned in and kissed him on the lips, she didn't know why but she just did it. When Moka was done she looked at him, waiting for his reaction. Moka wasn't bad for someone who hasn't had a kiss in 500 years. "Sorry..if that was sudden." She told him knowing that it was a bit too sudden to kiss him.

sprouhtt said:

Moka leaned in and kissed him on the lips, she didn't know why but she just did it. When Moka was done she looked at him, waiting for his reaction. Moka wasn't bad for someone who hasn't had a kiss in 500 years. "Sorry..if that was sudden." She told him knowing that it was a bit too sudden to kiss him.

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would turn as red as his eyes and he'd become so embarrassed he'd let out a squeak. He'd look down somewhat shocked by what she did, but he'd feel his lips trying to comprehend what just happened.

Amber and Setsuna were looking for Moka and found her with Aratorio . They both hide behind a tree and looked at each other. " What should we do. " Setsuna asked and Amber smirked. " I want to see how far they go so we can tease them later. " Amber said as a identical smirk came to Setsuna's face.

Arubion Sivart]Name: Aratorio Lasarius Class: No class Currently/Location: Forest Interaction: Moka Tag: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24972-sprouhtt/ said:
@sprouhtt[/URL]

Aratorio would turn as red as his eyes and he'd become so embarrassed he'd let out a squeak. He'd look down somewhat shocked by what she did, but he'd feel his lips trying to comprehend what just happened.
sprouhtt said:

"Sorry.." Moka said and turned around and she began walking towards the small lake that was near the waterfall,"I knew I shouldn't have done that, maybe we should just take things slow." Moka suggested seeing that he was shocked and didn't move or say anything to her when she did that. She felt so stupid and had so much regret in kissing him so soon.

(Im going to bed, night night! I will reply tomorrow morning byeee!) :)

Name:Abel Night

Interaction: @any

Tags:@any

with a sigh, he chuckled, pushing him up to a stand. he balanced on the rail of the roof, enjoying the feeling of being so high. god this felt great. he looked about, but something made him freeze. a black haze filled his vision. he watched as it traveled from below, and clenched his teeth. "shi-" he didnt get a chance to finish. black lightening stuck from a cloudless sky, as thunder boomed. his scream was drowned out. the smoking teen fell from his perch, colliding with the concrete below. black blood began to seep free of his new wounds, and a groan escaped him."d..damn...bastards..."

sprouhtt said:

"Sorry.." Moka said and turned around and she began walking towards the small lake that was near the waterfall,"I knew I shouldn't have done that, maybe we should just take things slow." Moka suggested seeing that he was shocked and didn't move or say anything to her when she did that. She felt so stupid and had so much regret in kissing him so soon.

(Im going to bed, night night! I will reply tomorrow morning byeee!) :)

Interaction: Moka, Amber, Setsuna

Tag: @sprouhtt @djinnamon

Aratorio would cool down and smiles at her. "I-i liked It a lot.. It's just I didn't know my first kiss would feel so wonderful..." He'd take out a small metal ball and throws it to where Setsuna and Amber were hiding and it'd appear as a volley of throwing knife's near them. "Hiding and sneaking around like that, isn't that nice" He'd look to where they were.

A glyph appeared and Setsuna and Amber moved faster than the naked eye could follow and they were out of the forest so no one would know it was them. " Well , that was interesting. " Setsuna mumbled as he began walking up to the roof followed by Amber. When they arrived they noticed a boy get hit by lightening and fall. " Oh god. " Amber said as he and Setsuna ran to the man. " We need to get him to nurse. " Amber said as Setsuna nodded and picked the boy up before speeding to the nurses office.

Mistory1997 said:

Interaction: @any

Tags:@any

with a sigh, he chuckled, pushing him up to a stand. he balanced on the rail of the roof, enjoying the feeling of being so high. god this felt great. he looked about, but something made him freeze. a black haze filled his vision. he watched as it traveled from below, and clenched his teeth. "shi-" he didnt get a chance to finish. black lightening stuck from a cloudless sky, as thunder boomed. his scream was drowned out. the smoking teen fell from his perch, colliding with the concrete below. black blood began to seep free of his new wounds, and a groan escaped him."d..damn...bastards..."

Oberon smiled as he pushed to the ground and cocks his head to the left only in slightly a cocky manner. He didn't even want to bother showing the strength of his telekinesis because it would require too much effort from him. "Oh good I've missed a good old intimidation please glare more oh scary one, YOUR daughter can't control her powers when she's emotional...hmm that sounds like a great way to introduce a mighty teacher such as yourself strong sir. Also I don't think killing me would be a great idea for a few reasons but we will just skip those. I am Oberon, heir to land of the faeries, your undead frighten me no more than daisies popping from the soil." He then addressed the bird thingy that started talking to him but first changing into his fairy form in defiance. Simply his body shrank and he gained beautiful kaleidoscopic butterfly wings that he flew in the air with. "Why you ask...because...who doesn't like playing with fire. A single spark may lay waste to entire forests."

@Flame Demon

Interaction:Setsuna and Amber

Tags: @djinnamon

Abel released a cough, taking shaky breaths. several broken ribs. fractured skull, hand is shattered. severe burns. there was a short chuckle, and a groan"...I really cant win today...can i..." blood dripped down his jaw,and he closed his eyes again. come on. stay awake. don't let them win. dont let them-

another spark of black energy, and he forced himself from the man's grasp. hitting the floor, energy consumed him once again. not as severe, but enough to make him scream. once it dissipated, he growled,coughing up a puddle of black ooze"d-damn it!"

I guess it got deleted somehow.

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender was gleefully giggling at this point. "This is so much fun!" He shouted as Ki threw her scythe into the air and came down low and swung her right leg at him. In a split second, he extended his arm to it's full length and wrapped the long end of the hammer head behind her left ankle. Then he pulled his hammer towards himself with all his might throwing her off balance and onto her back. He used that time to scramble up to his feet and run a few feet away from Ki and her scythe. "Heh, I haven't had a fight like this in years."

Leo grabs him and he says "You're not playing with fire, you're playing with lives and frankly, I don't care who or what you are", his eyes now glowing a bright red and he crushes the wings "And in case you're wondering, you can't do anything to me" he says and drops him "Yaoke, you should check on Jay" he says and disappears, he wish he couldn't kill that guy, but he'd let the small parasite his daughter left take away his power, the bug wouldn't be noticed and it would only go away once Jay forgives him, which might be never.

@Yaoke Saint @Seraph

C7eCcba.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

Taken by surprise, she fell onto her back with a thud, watching as her scythe came coming down to earth. Managing to move her head in a split second, the scythe slammed itself centimeters away from her head, a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead as she saw her own reflection through the dark metal.

"... nice shot."

She generally seemed to have a different demeanor when fighting, appearing a lot more silent and agile than she did when outside of it. Prying her scythe out from the ground, maybe they should take it the old, hard way? Nimbly running up, she sent down her scythe at an angle where she expected him to block with his hammer, which he probably should have. It was an obvious strike. However, she spun her scythe in a number of directions, as if the weapon wasn't heavy enough, she moved it as if it were a simple stick, the blade appearing to spin faster as it swiped in a number of directions towards Ender. Some of them were aimed to miss to throw him off, while others were aimed at an angle where she expected him to block. Others, not so much. She constantly shifted her footing, sometimes taking brief sidesteps even if he wasn't attacking.

This was more of a game of "how many rapid attacks can you dodge", since her rate of slashes was extremely fast, especially up close.

Interaction: Oberon/Jay

Tags: @Seraph@Flame Demon

"I hope you learned your lesson, little prince. However unlikely that may be." She flew off through the corridors until she reached an exit door. She quickly changed into hernormal form and stepped outside. Kneeling beside Jay she asked, "I guess this wasn't the best first day for either of us, huh? How are you holding up?" she asks, already noticing the puffy, bloodshot eyes and the teltale wet tracks of tears on her face, and anticipating the obvious lie of "im doing fine."

"I want to go home" Jay says trying to dry her tears "If I hadn't left he would be dead now" Jay says not look at Yaoke, she never cried in front of others "He kept bothering me about the fact my dad is a teacher here" she says.

@Yaoke Saint

Interaction:Jay

Tags: @Flame Demon

"Seeing as your Dad totally reked him, I wouldn't be too worried about him bothering you anymore. Your dad seems like a pretty cool guy. He really cares for you. So instead of wanting to leave because of the people you dont like, want to stay, for your Dad, and for your friends or those who might become friends. I don't know when that cocky "fairy prince" is gonna show some qualities that a leader should have, but I do know you should just ignore him until then."

As she talks, Yaoke tries to lift Jays head up to look at her.

"I figured someone high and mighty such as yourself would say you could care less about who I was but your also angry right now so I wouldn't expect any more from someone like you." Oberon yells out when he crushes his wings and kind of winces but then responds with " Are you kidding me? Your suppose to be a teacher...you literally watched me just create those wings. What part of you actually thinks they are a part of my body. But thanks for letting go and my intention isn't to "do" anything to you. I'm not stupid enough to go around attacking students or teachers. Oberon smiled again unaffected by the supposed crushing of his wings. He started to make his way off not noticing the parasite. However, his magic powers and abilities don't come from inside his body and had he known he would have been quite interested to know when she put it in him.

@Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back