• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akiri was at the cafteria as she sighed she was late for the class her plane was late she didn't go to any of her class at all due to her the flight she was on as she sighed as she was drawing she was shy to talk to anyone she was pretty much alone @anyone in cafeteria

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aiko

Tag:

The boy noticed the door leading to the science club is locked, he's about to join their gathering, but it seems there's no announcement about it happening anytime soon or any signs that the door will be unlocked. He lets a smirk form on his face "Think that's enough?" He snaps his finger as he opened his palm, what he's actually doing isn't just controlling gravity he's even controlling the elementary particle mediating gravity. Closing his eyes and letting out a breath he then concentrates hard enough before, dark colored round objects started to materialize and forms his own version of the door's key. Smirking he'll slide the black key in, however since it's not perfect yet the graviton key failed to serve him. Grumbling he snaps his finger and made the key disappear "You have to do better than that" He chuckles before thinking of a better way to do this.

Taking a look to his sides he quickly scans for anyone around him, this operation is clearly something that he doesn't want people to find out about this, but then again the chances of being discovered is extremely high as he's currently in the hallways now, but his love of cheese removed all hesitations and with a snap of his finger the white hole appeared, sticking his hand inside of it he pulls out his long nodachi before closing the portal.

Resting his very long sword on his shoulder he can now perfectly sense the entry points where he can enter. Though he still didn't act as he still considers other options.

Name: Yaoke Saint

Interaction:Jay

Tags: @Flame Demon

She was distracted, looking at a map that had turned up further down the hallway. "Yeah, sometimes cloaks do their job too well. I have the same problem sometimes," she replied absentmindedly. She turns to Jay with a lopsided grin on her face, "Well, for better or worse, I found the office, but it's pretty far away. I'll give us a lift." Her cloak and skin begins to crack, and she starts to dissolve into a fine black dust.

"Sure..." Jay says, she couldn't teleport since she didn't know where it was "But is it save?" she asks looking at Yaoke, she normally used her own ways to get anywhere, so it would be weird to use another method to travel.

@Yaoke Saint

sprouhtt said:
Name: Moka Hirabashi
Class: No class

Currently/Location: Forest

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

"What are you doing here?" Moka asked him seeing that he was here as well. She wondered if he got the same note as she did but she was a bit skeptical about it since it didn't have a name on the note that she had gotten at combat class. Moka ran her hand through her hair and the wind did the same as well letting it dance in her long blond hair. "You're not like other men that I've talked to," Moka told him seeing that he was always nervous around her,"You're always nervous or coy near me. Do you fear me, is that why you're always nervous?" Moka asked.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Tag: @Flame Demon @sprouhtt

Interaction: Moka

Aratorio would look away for a sec. "It's.. not that it's just you make my heart race... I don't know why it does that... but when I am around you, I seem to get.. excited.. f-from what I understand is.. those feelings.. must mean I like you.. and I do.. your beautiful, strong, a great leader, your reliable, your trustworthy.. everything about you is.. wonderful.. I know I come off as nervous.. but that is cause I don't really know how to react to these kind of situations... and the note was from me..." He'd look at her, his gaze gentle but strong.

Tags: @Flame Demon

"As long as you don't fall off..." she says as she fully dissapates into a swirling vortex of dust, before quickly coalescing into a rather large wolf. The wolf had very messy pitch black fur, a scar by its left eye, which were silver. The wolf somehow gave a familiar lopsided grin as it growled and lowered itself to the ground, motioning to Jay to get on its back.

Jay gets on and she holds on tightly "Okay, I'll try" she mumbles, not sure what to expect next since she avoided others as much as possible.

@Yaoke Saint

Name: Aiko

Tag:

The boy carried his sword on his shoulder as he lifts a hand laying his right hand on the metallic door sensing the gravitons mediating the force in the door. Thinking thst it'll be too much work to just bladt open the door and it wouldn't really represent finesse, just isn't his style and it's not even his main mission breaking the door would be too much work. So he just wandered to his locker, grabs some papers and observes his surroundings making sure his plan is flawless

Tags: @Flame Demon @sprouhtt

She crouched even lower to the ground, and suddenly sprang forward, covering a huge distance, and began to bound forward, claws skidding on the tile floor when the hallway has a turn. After only a couple minutes, they had arrived at the door of an office. The wolf rudely shook off Jay and did the whole "disentigrating and reforming" thing, and was back as Yaoke in a matter of seconds. "Sorry about that, the longer I stay in that form, the more I start to think like a wolf." She knocks on the office door and calls to see if the headmistress is there.

Jay gets up and she says "I've been captured by an evil zombie and tortured, so I'm used to a few things" she says, she wasn't kidding when she said that though, she would only tell it another time as she wasn't in the mood for it, she waits half behind Yaoke as she waits for an answer.

@Yaoke Saint @sprouhtt

"You have a crush on me?" Moka questioned and she had a shocked tone of voice since she was so oblivious to the fact that he might actually like her. "I..like you too." Moka came out straight forward with him in the truth about her feelings for her. She smiled at him and she was pretty happy that he told her he had liked her, Moka blushed.

Name: Akira Akashima

Currently/Location: Her office

Interaction: N/A

Tag: @Flame Demon @Yaoke Saint

Akashima had heard someone at her door while she was doing an evaluation that was sent to her. Akashima walked to the door and she opened the door with a smile,"Hello Jay and Yaoke, how may I help you?" Akashima asked the two since she was surprised to see them at her office.

"Well I arrived rather late and don't have a dorm yet" Jay mumbles not looking at the headmistress "And I could use a map, I got lost trying to find the office" she says rubbing the back of her head "Yaoke helped me getting here, has my father been here already?" she asks.

@sprouhtt @Yaoke Saint

Interaction: Jay and Yaoke

"Yes a dorm will be appointed to you later on, and as for getting lost in the school here.." Akashima left her door opened and she walked back to her desk and pulled the draw out just a little bit to get a map of the school for Jay. Akashima walked back and handed her one.

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would blush bright red. "Y-you.. do..? do you know what I'm.. supposed to do.. I am not good at this stuff... I-i've.. never.. even.. had a k-...k-....kiss.. before.." He'd look down at the floor somewhat embarrassed that was something he has never done before. He'd look up at her with his gentle red eyes and smile softly.

Interaction:Jay, Headmistress

Tags: @Flame Demon@sprouhtt

She steps back, a panicked look on her face. "No, it can't be you... I...I killed you!" She suddenly stands up straight, and her eyes begin to glow red, like blood staining a steel blade. A voice, Yaoke's voice, and yet not hers began to laugh gutturally, without a hint of humor. "A familiar face caught her off guard, a perfect chance to take control." She begins to step forward, shadows gathering around her.

Jay smiles slightly "Thanks headmistress" she says and looks at Yaoke "You okay?" she asks and she steps between Yaoke and the headmistress, but a rather strong zombie monster restrains Yaoke "Really?" Leo asks as he walks over "You had me worried young lady" he says looking at Jay who says "Yeah, not the time dad" she says bluntly.

@sprouhtt @Yaoke Saint

Melody looks at the animals and she stops playing for a while as a bunny hops on her lap and she pets it "I guess animals really like my music" she mumbles smiling slightly.

@Arubion Sivart

Jkdnz7P.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

Ki was heading to the forest, as she had previously hinted. Pushing open the large doors to the outside, there was the faint smell of spring, as well as pure allergies. Though she didn't mind all that much, after all, it's not like allergies are the worst that could happen. She heard her feet crunch the grass underneath her, which first startled her. But looking down at the grass under her feet, before up at the trees that tower in front of her, a melancholic smile came over her face. Spinning around, she seemed perfectly fine now, especially since the awkward feeling in the pit of her stomach seemed to pass over.

"... maybe you'll figure out what's up some day. But right now, I'm fine. Just kinda felt sick for a second."

Leaving her own statement vague, it's not like she's told anyone her situation. Nor will she ever. It's too much of a hassle to explain, and it already makes her seem crazier than she already is. After all, a few kids just got to watch her nearly strangle someone. Taking a few steps back into the grass near the opening of the forest, she bounced up and down on her feet, seeming to get her energy back. She can probably pass the ocassion by getting out some energy, at least.

"... hey, hey, we missed our spar in class! We can probably fight a little here. Think of it like prepping for class!!"

Interaction:Jay, Headmistress

Tags: @Flame Demon@sprouhtt

A parade of emotions begins to flash across Yaoke's face, anger, fear, panic. Then, frothing at the mouth, two voices growl deeply at once, and the red drains from her eyes and the shadows return to their lonely corners. She slumps in the zombie's grip and weakly says: "Sorry about that. I'm back now." She looks down and blushes furiously, tears beginning to brim in her eyes.

"I'm not going to lie either but I haven't had a kiss since 500 years ago," Moka said and began laughing just to lighten the awkward mood. Moka let out a gentle smile and she walked closer to Aratorio and she held his hand, it was surprisingly warm when she touched his hand. Moka hadn't had a real relationship with anyone ever since that incubus incident. Moka just hoped it wouldn't turn out like it did 500 years ago.

Interaction: Jay, Leo and Yaoke

"I don't think that is appropriate, no use of magic or I will have to restrain your powers." Headmistress Akashima said to Yaoke seeing a force of darkness taking over and her red eyes piercing with rage. Akashima was very strict about the use of powers without permission, she stood in front of the door looking at the girl and waiting for her to cool down. Akashima sees her father walking towards her,"Hmm.. Mr. ShadowMoon, I suggest you control your students or I may have to take action." Akashima said as she stood motionless staring at the girl with glowing red eyes.

Jay walks over as the zombie disappears "What happened?" she asks as she looks at her 'friend', not sure if she can call Yaoke a friend or not. Leo looks at the headmistress "We should at least listen to her explanation" he says and adds "That we we know what happened and why it happened", he looks at Yaoke, it seemed like something possessed the girl, he had seen it more often, but he was just glad he was nearby at the moment "And I summoned the zombie, in case you're wondering" he says and he sighs, his first day back and already trouble.

@Yaoke Saint @sprouhtt

Melody puts the bunny on the ground and she starts playing again, it helped her calm down and think and almost no one came there, she hums softly along the music.

Oberon sighed in relief after this other person who had poked him had left. He noticed that the room was mostly empty now so he decided perhaps now would be a good time to leave. Using his telekinesis on himself he floated into the air just sort of standing up straight. He moved himself out of the room and through the halls not touching the ground to ensure the least amount of physical effort was used. As he was going along he noticed two people outside of the Mistresses office. One of them was wearing a cloak and he found that to be semi-interesting so he stopped and spoke up "Ey who might you be?"

@Flame Demon

Aratorio would smile softly but would blush at her holding his hand. He'd look a bit surprised. "500 years since your last kiss?.. " He'd look at her and he'd try to think of what to do next. "W-will... you date me Moka?.. o-or to soon?..." He'd be trying his best with what to do.

"I know, I'm old." Moka laughed and let out a small sigh. The forest was quiet and the sound of the music had fade away, it was just them, the trees, and the wind. Moka blushed when he had asked her if she would date him,"Yes," Moka said with a smile. Moka was pretty surprised that she had a boyfriend since she was mainly focusing on her battle strategies and plus her mother would be pretty surprised as well. Moka ran a hand through her hair and smiled at him. "So I guess we're official now?" Moka asked him.

Jay looks at him "Oh it's the lazy guy who didn't want to help me, the name's Jay" she says and adds "And you have to be the laziest person I ever met in my life". Leo sighs "Oberon, walk, now" he says, not pleased he saw him doing what he was doing since he was using his power.

@Seraph

sprouhtt said:

"I know, I'm old." Moka laughed and let out a small sigh. The forest was quiet and the sound of the music had fade away, it was just them, the trees, and the wind. Moka blushed when he had asked her if she would date him,"Yes," Moka said with a smile. Moka was pretty surprised that she had a boyfriend since she was mainly focusing on her battle strategies and plus her mother would be pretty surprised as well. Moka ran a hand through her hair and smiled at him. "So I guess we're official now?" Moka asked him.

Aratorio would blush and nods. "Y-yep.. y-your my.. first romantic.. interest.. So I am afraid I will disappoint.." He'd stare into her eyes and smiles at her, seeming happy and content. He'd hold onto her hand with both of his. "Also don't you want to know what I am?.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back