• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Yaoke Saint

Interaction:Jay, Headmistress

Tags: @Flame Demon @sprouhtt

She looks up at the Headmistress. "I can't argue with that. But you seem to have misunderstood what happened. That wasn't me. That was something of a possession. You... you look like someone I knew, and that surprised me enough to cause a momentary lapse of concentration. I swear, it won't happen again. At least not for a while." She glances over to Jay, her gaze only reaching her feet in embarrassment. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I suppose you don't still want a room with me. I'll probably be going now, so please tell this creature to let go of me."

"Uh... everyone has their flaws" Jay says and she looks away "My summoning powers get out of control when I'm angry, hence why I had my scythe, I accidentally summoned an undead creature" she explains and the zombie disappears after letting go of Yaoke. Leo thinks for a while "I should be able to fix that, but I need my lab in our mansion" he says and sighs "Don't let it happen again please"

@sprouhtt @Yaoke Saint

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

"Well alright, if you say so." Ender wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not, but he felt like he should just go with it for now. He watched as she joyously jumped and spun around outside and felt that maybe she really was alright now. It was actually making him quite happy himself. "If you really want to spar we can, but I won't hold out on you, and I don't want you holding out on me. He grinned as he brought his hammer off of his shoulder, and held it out in his right arm extending it to point at Ki. "You can attack me whenever you're ready."

Last edited by a moderator:

Interaction:Jay, Headmistress, Leo

"It was rather unlucky this happened now." She says, brushing herself off and already acting as if nothing had ever happened. "It usually only occurs every few centuries, so it won't happen again. It's probably for the best that we got that out of the way now, rather than later. Well, we shouldn't keep our headmistress waiting. Is there anything else you wanted to ask her, or can I talk to her now?"

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Class: No class

Currently/Location: Forest

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

"I am not sure you would," Moka said with a smile,"Yes, I would want to know what you are." Moka answered. She was pretty curious to know what he actually was and she asked him millions of times and even last year as well. Moka and Aratorio were friends for quite some time but she never really cared to ask him what he was.

"I am not sure you would," Moka said with a smile,"Yes, I would want to know what you are." Moka answered. She was pretty curious to know what he actually was and she asked him millions of times and even last year as well. Moka and Aratorio were friends for quite some time but she never really cared to ask him what he was.

"I'll just head to my office" he says and heads of, Jay sighs and she says "I'll be outside if you need me", she heads of as well, but stops as she gets near the lazy guy, since she didn't know his name she would call him that, she decides not to talk to him and she walks past him.

@Seraph @Yaoke Saint

Interaction: Headmistress

She watches as Jay goes, something of a pained expression on her face. She looks away and prepares herself to talk to the principle (always a nerve-wracking experience). "Excuse me Mistress, but would you mind telling me where and who I am in a dorm with? And if I have to sleep in the dorm? And if I really have to wear the school uniform?"

He ignored what the strange man had said because for one he didn't really know who he was and two...coming up with two reasons is too hard. Regardless Oberon spoke up after being spoke so poorly of "Hey woah, I've never even met you how would you know anything about me?" He said following her down the hall. @Flame Demon

Jkdnz7P.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

With that said, she immediately vanished, without a poof, without a trace. If you were to look all around, it would've appeared like she teleported, as if she wasn't there to begin with, not even her shadow marking where she is. As if she was never there to begin with.

However, with her ghost physiology, she was darting past him all around, trying to get a grip of where she should hit within a short time frame. If she didn't have strength, might as well have some speed to make up for it. She tossed her scythe at Ender, breaking off from her and the scythe would be perfectly visible. The moment she through it, she phased through Ender to in front of him, particularily the direction that she threw it in, so that if he were to turn around to check the source, than she would be behind him.

Instead of just stopping to disactivate her power, she counteracted it with a field of nullification, which canceled out her powers instantly. Not only that, it would have cancelled his if he were to use it. Engaging in a close combat, she send out her elbow towards the center of his chest with force, having her other hand held braced against her face if he were to deflect as defense.

sprouhtt said:

Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would smile gently before looking a tad bit more serious, but still stares into her eyes with his soft red stare. "I'm a god of Blade's or weapons with a blade.. I could also be seen as a God Of Swordsman and swords... That being said... fighting with a sword against a sword.. I can copy any sword technique... I currently have over two hundred separate sword styles memorized, styles that would take even the best of swordsmans fifty plus years to master.. I just don't have them mastered, I've also expanded on their principles making them stronger.. It roughly takes a few fights for me to get the gist of a style.. then a few more I become proficient, then after that I master it... I have to hold back in every battle as I dislike giving people pain and suffering... but I will when I have to.." He'd look down and to the side a bit, unsure how she would respond.

"You refused to help me find the headmistress' office earlier" Jay says and she looks at him, her cloak still covering her "And that was my dad, a replacement teacher, you're not allowed to use magic without permission" she says as she walks on, wondering why the hell he was following her in the first place, maybe he thought she was interesting or something.

@Seraph

"Nope I don't seem to recall talking to you I think I would remember meeting you." Oberon floated in front of her facing towards her as he moved backwards. "Your daddy? You brought your father with you to school? That's an interesting custom...but I mean I guess school could be considered scary at first." He continued ignoring the fact that she had also said he was breaking the rules preferring. He wasn't particularly worried about what they could perhaps do to him. @Flame Demon

Moka was a bit surprised that he was God of Blades, but she was scared of him. Moka thought it was pretty cool,"Well now that we are a couple you should teach me a few of the techniques you've mastered." Moka told him and she pulled him close as they began walking around.

Name: Akira Akashima

Currently/Location: Her office

Interaction: Jay, Leo and Yaoke

Tag: @Flame Demon@Yaoke Saint

"We've changed the policy of the dorms and every student will get their own separate room. So you may go to the dorms now or later and choose the dorm you wish to have and it will be given to you." Akashima said as she put her hands behind her.

sprouhtt said:

Moka was a bit surprised that he was God of Blades, but she was scared of him. Moka thought it was pretty cool,"Well now that we are a couple you should teach me a few of the techniques you've mastered." Moka told him and she pulled him close as they began walking around.

Name: Akira Akashima

Currently/Location: Her office

Interaction: Jay, Leo and Yaoke

Tag: @Flame Demon@Yaoke Saint

"We've changed the policy of the dorms and every student will get their own separate room. So you may go to the dorms now or later and choose the dorm you wish to have and it will be given to you." Akashima said as she put her hands behind her.

Aratorio could tell she was a bit scared. "Also.. I am younger then you'd think..." He'd blush when she pulled him close as they walked together. "I am not sure what I should do... but I do know I have control of my body..."

Jay waves at Oberon "I'm not a freshmen and he's a replacement teacher, just happens to be that way" she says and she walks faster, not sure how much longer she could stand that idiot handing around her "I was the one who poked you in the combat classroom" she says, having the urge to disappear "Calm down Jay, don't get irritated" she thinks as she tries to ignore him.

@Seraph

Leo sighs "Well headmistress, I'll go to my office" he says and leaves, wondering if Jay would be alright on her own, especially with her temper, things could go bad.

@sprouhtt

Name:Abel Night

Interaction:

Tags: @Entarriance (just quoting cause ki is mentioned)

"Ah, perfect." the orange haired shorty sat on the edge of the school roof, his legs dangling over the side as he stared out over the trees and into the distance. sure, the day had sucked. but it was school. School was supposed to suck, right?

he chuckled at the thought, looking among the trees below. "Hope i didn't upset miss ki...she was so nice. course she didnt seem that way when she had me by the throat..."he cackled at the memory. the look in her eyes. she was surprised, thats for sure. though in the midst of his laughing he trailed off, a hand reaching up to his own eye." yeah...that look..." he sighed, shaking his head." great. now im depressed again..."

Moka smiled at him,"Come, I have a place I want to show you." Moka told him and she began leading him to the place she told him she was going to take him. Moka smiled,"I'm glad you have control of your body, many other men don't know how to do that." Moka stated.

sprouhtt said:

Moka smiled at him,"Come, I have a place I want to show you." Moka told him and she began leading him to the place she told him she was going to take him. Moka smiled,"I'm glad you have control of your body, many other men don't know how to do that." Moka stated.

Aratorio would follow her, still holding her hand and would feel relaxed now as she made him feel nice. "Ok" He'd smile at her and his gentle red eyes would watch ahead.

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki and Yaoke

Tags: @Entarriance @Yaoke Saint

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender smiled as she disappeared right before his eyes. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" He shouted as he just stood there and placed all of his weight into his feet. "She would expect me to move." He thought to himself while letting his hammer slip through his hand until it reached the very end of it then tightened his grip. He heard a swooshing noise behind him. "She'd probably expect me to turn around...", he thought. Suddenly Ki appeared in front of him, this time without her scythe. "Oh I get it." He said out loud as he let her elbow collide with is chest. He used the impact to help throw himself onto his back while looking up at her and smiling as her own scythe was headed straight for her.

Oberon sped up slightly with her and listened to her talk until his face flushed when she said she was the one who had poked him. "Your not a freshman and you got lost?" He sort of chuckled to himself at the thought of it and then brought up her dad again. "Do you like having daddy here or is that weird for you...I think that would make me uncomfortable." He started floating on his back laying down and letting his head hang trying to see the cloaked persons face.

@Flame Demon

Moka smiled and when she finally got there she took in a deep breath in,"Here we are," Moka told him showing him a waterfall that was surrounded by vines, and flowers and the sun shinned down making the water sparkle. "Isn't it beautiful here?" She asked him.

Jay covers her face more and she stops walking "Shut up!" she says and suddenly monsters appears around them, since they were the only one in the hallway the monsters attack Oberon "I don't mind having him around and yes I tend to get lost when I'm deep in thought, now please excuse me" she hisses and she makes her way through the monsters and she runs of, the monsters disappearing when she turns the corner.

@Seraph

sprouhtt said:

Moka smiled and when she finally got there she took in a deep breath in,"Here we are," Moka told him showing him a waterfall that was surrounded by vines, and flowers and the sun shinned down making the water sparkle. "Isn't it beautiful here?" She asked him.

Aratorio would smile loving the scene. "It's beautiful.. but not as beautiful as you.." He'd blush a bit and looks up a bit. He'd love being around her and would be extremely relaxed from the scene. He'd gentle brushes her cheek and looks into her eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful also"

6Pg27Tz.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

Eyes widening briefly as she watched her own scythe head towards her, her reflexes kicked in. Managing to drop her head the moment the blade swung past her, cutting off a bit of her hair, she reached her hand up at that instant, grabbing the scythe. Through the weight of the heavy metal, it flung her away from Ender to the direction it was flying past. Edging the blade closer to the ground, the blade struck the grass, leaving a long cut along the ground where it struck as it slowed down. Batoning it above her head, she ran forward towards Ender, which usually wasn't her typical move of action, disliking making run-on moves.

Before she reached arms distance, she tossed her own scythe in the air high above the both of them. Once again, in a moment of close combat, Ki dropped down and swung her right leg outwards towards his lower body, her arm angled upwards behind her to allow a greater range, and if he were to attack, she has a bit of a back-up to her if she got swung somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back