• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Theda Nunnally

Tag:
@Mistory1997

Theda looked at him and sighed. " With or without powers I would still love to have you in my class. I'm sure we could figure something out, but if you insist I can take you to the Head Mistress during lunch." She smiled slightly, reaching her hand out to touch his shoulder lightly. "Please consider my offer, I would hate to see you leave." With this she went back to her desk and sat down. "Do you need me to write you a pass slip? Or are you on break?" She died her pen hovering over a pass slip as she waited for an answer.

He only nodded,closing his fists."umm...a...a pass...please..."he mumbled, hiding his hands behind his back."...if...if you really don't...if you really want me to stay..."he whispered. Honestly, he hated the fact that he was sealed. He couldn't use any magic, or anything really. He was just a human like this. "Thank you...for listening..." He mumbled,keeping his eyes not the ground. He had flinched at her touch, but quickly recovered from it,waiting patiently for her

@Aio

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arata Twins

Name: The Arata Twins

Interaction: N/A

Tag: @Anyone

The twins hadn't bothered getting to PE early like everybody else did. They didn't really hate it like they hated their other lessons, but you know, it's a lesson and the twins didn't want anything to do with something that requires effort. Finally, they decided to show up, obviously quite late. After putting their PE gear on they stepped outside the locker room, Ryoichi had noticed two boys still in the locker room doing God knows what. Surprisingly, Ryoichi wasn't some big, muscular guy. He wasn't lanky or anything like that, his muscles were toned and rather noticeable; but he wasn't big. His sister wasn't as athletic as her brother, she could play sports just as well as her brother but unfortunately she didn't really have the body for sports. As they looked around they scoffed as they saw the other students, most of them seemed to have no idea what they were doing and Kiyoko wanted to challenge somebody to a sport, no one really seemed to be intimidated by then and wanted to change that.

Melody is dragging Harmony along, who refused to go out in that outfit, once outside Harmony sighs "You can't stop me from going back inside" she says and Melody grabs a soccer ball "Come on, I haven't seen you play since forever" she says. Harmony rubs her head as some guys stare at her, she, being 500, had rather toned skin front training, she actually liked sports, not that she would tell anyone. She waves at Moka and runs over dragging Melody along "Hey" she says letting her friend finally go.

@sprouhtt

Name: Setsuna & Amber

Current Class: PE

Tag: @iChaotic , @Flame Demon , the unamed beast

Interaction: N/A

Amber stood up and stretched as he began playing music on his iPod.

[media]

[/media]

Name: Theda Nunnally

Tag:
@Mistory1997

Theda watched him and listen carefully, nodding to his words. "Of course, I can always find time to speak to my students." She smiled softly at him before writing him a pass. She signed it carefully before handing it to him. "If you still wish to drop this class please come by during lunch and I can walk you to the headmistress office. Though I do hope you'll consider my offer." When he took the note she went back to writing down some notes of a piece of paper. "You may stay till the bell rings for your next class or you may go." Truth be told she had many questions for him but decided she should ask the Head Mistress instead, not wanting to intrude on his privacy.

Name: Aiko

Interaction: Anyone

The young student woke up from his nap on the bench, turns out he slept longer than he thought, it was supposed to be just a few seconds, However he didn't see any of the teachers around so it seems that perhaps today is free time? He also thought that perhaps too much sleep isn't going to be good for his own health, so the young male raises from his bench and stretches his back letting his joints loose and cracking noise to appear.

He glanced to the sides and spotted various groups of people, some he had seen before while others are just complete stranger to him. The boy takes some steps and stopped at the edge of the basketball court. Eyeing the high hoops quite far from his reach the boy takes a nearby basketball holding it in one hand while the other he kept inside his pocket. The boy narrows his eyes and furrows his eyebrows while observing the hoop

There he stood for a few minutes before dropping the ball on his palm to the ground "No, too slim" He comments before relaxing his eyebrows and returning his lazy gaze back on his eyes. A sigh escaped his lips as he decided to just walk around the gym trying to find a sport in which he probably excels.

djinnamon said:
Amber nodded. " The best way to fix this is to practice. " Amber said.
"But then I make a fool of myself, get embarrassed, and then more guys come to me, and I get even more embarrassed." Raven said with a sigh. "I have no trouble with talking to girls though.... that is really weird right?" she said. It was true she was Bi, but still, No one knew that and she was more at ease with girls and her brothers more than guys.

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender thought about it while slowly following Ki over to the girl who ran off. "Eh, I'll just name it something later." He says as catches up with her. "So what's our plan? Are we just going to try talking to her again? What if she tries to run away?" He asked with a apathetic tone in his voice.

Harmony spots the basketball court and she heads over "Um... can you pass me the ball?" she asks the boy who's standing there while she finishes putting her hair in a ponytail and she stops at a good distance, if she had to pick the sport she's the best at it would be basketball.

@Flecker

Melody blinks when Harmony is suddenly gone "I hate it when she's this quiet" she mumbles and stretches, she wasn't as good as her friend and hadn't trained as much, so whatever she did with Harmony, she would most likely lose.

Interaction: @Flame Demon

The boy was just about to leave the basketball court when he suddenly heard someone calling to his direction, scratching the back of his head he turns around and spots a girl there "What's with girls and sports these days?" He thought to himself, looks like he'd fail to fit in today. Sports isn't his strongest point and it's even one of his weakness, he's lazy only liked physical activity in order to defend himself and not for fun. Hearing the girl's request he stepped back to where he had dropped the ball. Lowering his back he then scooped the ball with his palm before throwing it at her direction, however what he thought to be just a simple task proved to be a failure as the ball is thrown with such a weak force that it failed to cover the distance between the two of them. It just wasn't strong enough and so the ball would probably just rolled to her legs. Embarrassed for having such a weak arm he immediately covers his face "Oh uhh yeah sorry there" The words were spoken sheepishly as he slowly takes some steps back, in his mind he also wondered if the girl would laugh at him or maybe just smiled and tell her friends later.

Name: Harmony Angelique Black

Tags: @Flecker

Harmony picks up the ball as it rolls towards her "You know, you really should be training, most girls here are stronger then you are" she says and tosses the ball up before catching it again "But thanks anyway" she says with a slight nod towards him as she enters the court and tossing the ball into the basket without even looking at it.

The boy just stood there unsure of what to say about that. He lowers his head looking at his thin no muscle physique, the perfect model of an underfed person. His lazy gaze noticed the way she did her basketball throws, scratching the back of his head he lets out a sigh "I can do that too you know" The boy picks up another ball placed near him an throws it with one hand aiming at the hoop. Of course being a weak person the ball just dropped mid way and it barely touches the hoop "That was my style of basketball!" He proudly said trying o cover any hints of shame.

"You don't have to try you know" Harmony says catching the ball and she sighs trowing it back "Try putting a bit more strength behind the trow" she says and takes the basketball she had from the ground "It's not really my style, but I can try to help you, that way you won't have to be ashamed anymore" she says and spins the ball on her index finger.

The boy was a bit hesitant at taking her instructions, one of the things that he quite dislike is being ordered around, but then again if he let this opportunity go then he'd hang his head in shame. He casts a quick glance at his surroundings "Y-you know this is odd" He lowers his head "I wish there's a machine to change your face" The words were spoken in an embarrassed tone. His lips parted and soon a sigh escaped his lips, the young boy bends his back picking up a ball with his right hand and keeping his left inside his pocket "S-so what do I do with this thing?"

"You should use both hands and this is how I normally look" Harmony says and she demonstrates with the ball she's holding "This way you can put more force behind the ball and it will reach further and it will go faster" she says and trows it in the hoop with ease.

The boy lets out a sigh he casts a doubtful glance at the girl thinking that her method is probably not going to help him a lot, however he follows her instructions anyway grabbing it with both of his hands "Ah I see what you're getting at" Just as he done that he felt a firmer grip and a better position "I guess you really are good!" The boy moves the ball between his two hands it's just like looking at a small child being given a ball the first time. Continuing with the instruction he then proceeds to throw it, this time it's different it launches with a higher speed and as a result it was really close with the hoop only it bounces off "Oh that was good! right?" He looked at her with enthusiasm.

"You're getting there" Harmony says and she looks at him "How high can you jump?" she asks tossing the ball back to him while keeping one with her as well, trying to think of ways he could improve, he didn't seem athletic and she wasn't even sure why she helped him "Probably because he's ashamed" she thinks

The boy's brow quirked "How high can I jump?" He pondered about that for a few seconds before snapping his fingers "Ah! it's to--" Not realizing the ball is heading towards him, he got hit at his midsection and took a few steps back "R-right right" The boy spoke followed with a couple of coughs. He bends his back and takes the ball assuming the same position as last time. With his powers of course he can reach the heavens, but since the rules said it's prohibited he pouts once again "Uhh not so high, only a little, seriously you won't be impressed"

"Show me" Harmony says looking at him "Trust me, it's hard to impress me" she says, she had seen enough in her life, so she'd probably would try to become friends with whoever would manage to impress her.

@Flecker

Name : Lairen and Sairen Kyrenei

Interactions : @iChaotic

The twins had been lingering around the gym, talking amongst themselves like usual. Sairen turned her head, her eye immediately darting to the other set of twins who had just entered. Her face seemed to bighten up, though only her brother seemed to tell. He smiled and waved over the other pair. "Kiyoko, Ryoichi. Over here," he said, calling over the two. Embarrassed, Sairen looked away, averting her eyes from Ryoichi.

He just held the ball there glancing back at the person, thinking about the fact that she's quite hard to impress "Well prepare to be disappointed" The young boy bounces the ball once before bending his knees and like a spring he jumps up. His light body mass and the fact that he'd increase his own gravity for fun in the past made him able to propel himself to great heights easily going past the hoop, the boy then instinctively shoved the ball down the target, but of course he still makes mistake and instead of going through the net it hits the edge and bounces hitting his head in the process. From that great height he then starts to head towards the ground holding his head in pain.

Harmony sighs and she lets her wings appear and she catches him before he hits the ground, he puts her down and lands making the wings disappear "Just jumping high enough isn't enough" she says and dribbles the ball for a moment before running to the hoop and jumping up, dunking the ball in with ease, she didn't need her powers to jump high enough.

@Flecker

The boy was holding his head in pain before feeling that he's being caught and carried away to safety. Well it was a good thing that he managed to land safely, shortly after realizing that he's not in danger anymore he observed the girl dunking the ball just like that with a blank gaze. The boy straightens his legs and scratches his cheek "You know sometimes I wonder who's the guy and who's the girl" He lets out a sigh before adding "So what's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back