• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Abel Night

Tag: @Aio

Releasing a sigh, Abel shook his head. "...eh...no. "for the first time he dropped the cheerful grin." im afraid not entirly. I was...wondering"he stood straight, stepping through the door and closing the door.he held his arm nervously"eh...is there...is there anyway i can be excluded from your class...?" his cheeks were crimson. this was abit of a sensitive subject for him, and he didnt like thinking about it...

djinnamon said:
Name: Setsuna & Amber

Current Class: PE

Tag: @sprouhtt , @SomaFel , @Arubion Sivart

Interaction: Mika ,Aratorio , Ronnie

Setsuna was shocked before he began to kiss back. Amber was ready to faint. " Oh my god , I think I see some tongue. " Amber said.
Ronnie was thinking to himself

Best. First day. Ever.

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Class: Physical Education

Currently/Location: Gym

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

Moka snapped out of it and realized that she was still in a game with Aratorio and it was a serious one for sure. Moka was in the zone,"Ready to lose to a girl?" She said to him . Moka took the ball and began showing Aratorio her skills and they were pretty good ones as well. She passed the ball through her legs and dribbled as well. Moka wasn't worried that she was playing with her crush but she was pretty focused on him losing the game. Moka dodged him if he tried to come to close to the ball and she made an open shot only to have the ball ricochet off the rims of the basket. "Damn it!" Moka exclaimed when she saw that it didn't go in. This only made Moka want to try even harder in beating him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Theda Nunnally

Tag:
@Mistory1997

She got up from her desk as she started walking toward him, stopping a few feet away. "I would not recommend you drop this class, though you would have to bring it up with the Head Mistress. May I have the reason?" She didn't feel personally attacked for him wanting to drop, most did the first day. She folded her arms in front of her as she watched him. She, personally, would not allow him to drop the class knowing what she did but she could never stop them.

Name: Abel Night

Tag: @Aio

he looked down to his feet, shuffling slightly. honestly he looked like a fourth grader with his stature and embarrasment. he mumbled something,before releasing another breath"...I...I dont...have...any powers..." he managed, not wanting to look at her"the..the class really cant help me..."

sprouhtt said:

Moka snapped out of it and realized that she was still in a game with Aratorio and it was a serious one for sure. Moka was in the zone,"Ready to lose to a girl?" She said to him . Moka took the ball and began showing Aratorio her skills and they were pretty good ones as well. She passed the ball through her legs and dribbled as well. Moka wasn't worried that she was playing with her crush but she was pretty focused on him losing the game. Moka dodged him if he tried to come to close to the ball and she made an open shot only to have the ball ricochet off the rims of the basket.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Tag: @sprouhtt @djinnamon

Interaction: Moka

Aratorio would snatch the ball she had missed mid air and would dribble to the other side of the court and would would rush her, then fake stops jumping and shooting a three, having it sink in. "I hope your prepared to face the truth... losing this is something I couldn't deal with heh.." He'd pass her the ball being fair and guards up close on her. She could smell the sweat emanating from him.

86QKzYN.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

"Oh, gosh, sorry!"

Seeing him fall forward, she immediately made an attempt to stop his fall. Her fast reflexes were able to get her under him, but it's not like she was the strongest, especially without any sort of adrenaline rush in her. Crashing under the weight of his onto the ground, she managed to unintentionally, and slightly painfully cushion his fall.

"... I also deserved that."

Falling on the gymnasium ground with a thud, pretty much having cushioned his fall by having his weight go on hers. Either way, her body turned translucent for a brief second, his body falling straight through hers and onto the ground, before appearing "solid" again a few seconds, standing in front of him. Nudging him on the ground with her foot.

"... hey, we should follow self conscious girl. Heey."

She responded just as much as any little kid would, as if a child poking at their parent for attention.

SomaFel said:
At this point I believe, Ronnie and Setsuna are still going at it....
( yep , should should we make them stick to kissing or should we make them go further )

Moka felt Aratorio's presences behind her and she tried to shake the thoughts of him being this close to her and plus the scent of sweat was pretty strong with him. Moka let that go and she began to dribble and move away from Aratorio and she made a close up shot. "I believe we're done here," Moka said as she wiped her hands together very dramatically.

(Omg haha, get a room a.k.a bring it to the pm's you two. lol @djinnamon @SomaFel )

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender collided with Ki and then the ground with a hard thud. It didn't faze him really, although it was mildly annoying. While he was on the ground, Ki kept poking him with her foot urging him to follow the one girl who ran away from him. "Eh, we might as well, it's not like we have anything else to do." He said while pushing himself up and dusting himself off. "Say, what do you think I should my little cloud thing?" He asked while pointing at the cloud above him.

Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Tag: @sprouhtt @djinnamon

Interaction: Moka

He'd keep up on her and when she made the up close shot he'd jump high enough to swat it out of the air and accidentally headbutts it. "o-ouch... anyway.. I scored eight points, two three's and one two, you scored two two's and one three right?" He'd love that competition they had done. He'd be sweating a bit and would sit down on the bench and grabs his water bottle drinking from it then offers it to Moka, "You need a drink?"

"Not to well....."Raven said with a sigh. "My anxiety has gone up even more..." she looked up. "I seriously have no Idea how to talk to any guys except you two......"

djinnamon said:
Amber walked over to Raven and sat next to her. " How is my favourite sister. " He asked.

Tag: @SomaFel

Interaction: Ronnie

Setsuna pulled away and grabbed Ronnie's hand before dragging him to the boy's locker room.

djinnamon said:

Tag: @SomaFel

Interaction: Ronnie

Setsuna pulled away and grabbed Ronnie's hand before dragging him to the boy's locker room.
It was less like a drag because Ronnie was following quickly behind.

86QKzYN.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

"Hm... you could always go for something like an anagram of your name, like Derne. Though, maybe the cultural things like Chione, Cher, Neve, Saiji..."

Recommending a few names that she's heard relating to snow in particular. Gradually inching her way in the bench that Raven was sitting in, she shoved her hands in the pockets of her gym shorts.

"... maybe something traditionally like a cat. Fluffy? Snowball?"

She never really had an experience with naming anything, so whatever she read in storybooks was what she went with.

(aah gtg! School tomorrow, sorry for the relatively short post!)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]"Not to well....."Raven said with a sigh. "My anxiety has gone up even more..." she looked up. "I seriously have no Idea how to talk to any guys except you two......"

[/QUOTE]
Amber nodded. " The best way to fix this is to practice. " Amber said.

Name: Theda Nunnally

Tag:
@Mistory1997

"Nonsense. What about an ability? You have to have something to be accepted at this school...eh...Abel." She looked up from her board and looked to him, a soft smile on her face. She didn't want him to leave but knew if he was uncomfortable then the class would hold nothing for him.

Hey shook his head"...I...well...they're gone..."He fondled with his hands,before taking a breath"because of these..."he showed his palms,revealing the two leather straps that were placed on his hands."...it's a sealing spell...with these I can't naturally generate magic..."he mumbled, using a finger to pick at the leather

@Aio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back