• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Tags: @sprouhtt

Interaction: Moka

Aratorio would blush a bit seeing the fact someone saw him. "U-uh... y-y-yea... I am.." He'd gulp unable to think of what to say. He had fixxed the table but hoped he wouldn't get scolded by destroying it partially in the first place. "aha..." He'd forehead would start to bleed from piece of wood that had opened it when he turned the top into a sword on accident.

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Before Ender could agree with Ki, she was already shoving him out of the door and into the halls. Ki paused for a moment too thank the nurse which gave Ender enough time to snap his fingers which made his little cloud he created float after them. After a solid minute of her pushing him, I folded his arms and started walking on his own ahead of her. "I can walk on my own you know." He said with a playful grin on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name : Lairen and Sairen Kyrenei

Interactions : @iChaotic

"Not at all," Lairen said to Ryoichi, letting him know that his sister had not been any trouble at all. "In fact, it was nice to talk to her. Wasn't it, Sai?" Sairen nodded, slowly coming back out from behind her brother to face Ryoichi. He was tall, too. Almost as tall as her brother. This just added to her nervousness and she had to force her eyes away from his face to focus on the ground.

Name: Setsuna & Amber

Class: Power Controlling class

Currently/Location: cafeteria

Interaction: Moka , Harmony and Melody

Tag: @sprouhtt , @Flame Demon , @Arubion Sivart @SomaFel

Setsuna looked at the man on the floor sadly. " Let's get you to the infirmary, my sister is the nurse. " He said until he saw Ronnie instantly a blush came to his face. " H-hi . " He stuttered.

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Interaction: Setsuna, Amber, Aratorio, Harmony& Melody

Tag: @iChaotic @Arubion Sivart @SomaFel

"Uh Aratorio you're bleeding," Moka said not knowing if he had noticed or not. Moka was still in shock that he had showed him out of nowhere and plus Moka was just talking about him with the others. Moka turned to Setsuna when he had offered to take him to the nurses office. "Um..I think Setsuna's got you covered." She said to him with a smile. Moka saw that Ronnie came over and immediately Setsuna's mood changed, it was like he was a completely different person,"Come now Setsuna, don't stutter." Moka said as she gave him a devilish smirk.

sprouhtt said:

Interaction: Setsuna, Amber, Aratorio, Harmony& Melody

"Uh Aratorio you're bleeding," Moka said not knowing if he had noticed or not. Moka was still in shock that he had showed him out of nowhere and plus Moka was just talking about him with the others. Moka turned to Setsuna when he had offered to take him to the nurses office. "Um..I think Setsuna's got you covered." She said to him with a smile. Moka saw that Ronnie came over and immediately Setsuna's mood changed, it was like he was a completely different person,"Come now Setsuna, don't stutter." Moka said as she gave him a devilish smirk.
djinnamon said:

Tag: @sprouhtt , @Flame Demon , @Arubion Sivart @SomaFel

Setsuna looked at the man on the floor sadly. " Let's get you to the infirmary, my sister is the nurse. " He said until he saw Ronnie instantly a blush came to his face. " H-hi . " He stuttered.
What? What's up? Did my pants fall again? Ronnie asked curiously. Truth be told his pants were down again.

Tags: @sprouhtt @djinnamon

Interaction: Moka, Setsuna

Aratorio would notice he was bleeding and would tilt his head to the side. "Hmm... This is new... " He'd feel his forehead and would find no wound. "I feel dizzy aha..." He'd start to stand up only to stumble and fall down again. He'd stare at Moka and smiles gently before passing out.

The Arata Twins

Name: The Arata Twins

Interaction: Lairen and Sairen, Aiko

Tag: @Sayuri Tokage @Flecker

"She just wanted to ask about my powers and reminded me about being your guide." He responded to Aiko. "And I'm glad to hear, she can be a real handful sometimes." Ryoichi teased, ruffling his sisters hair he looked down at the girl who had just been called 'Sai'. "She got a phobia of people or something?"
"Nope, she just has a crush on you." Kiyoko said as she let out a laugh.

Melody grins slightly "Yeah" Melody says and Harmony holds in her comment "So... what's our next class" she asks and Melody takes out her schedule to check their next period.

@djinnamon @sprouhtt @SomaFel

Tag: @sprouhtt , @Flame Demon , @Arubion Sivart

Setsuna cursed when he saw the man faint , instantly Glyphs appeared and Setsuna picked up Aratorio. " Meet me at the infirmary guys , i'll keep the glyphs up for 30 seconds after I arrive at the infirmary so you have to move fast to get on the glyphs ." he said to everyone before he was out of the room and in the infirmary a few seconds later.

Flame Demon]Melody grins slightly "Yeah" Melody says and Harmony holds in her comment "So... what's our next class" she asks and Melody takes out her schedule to check their next period. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23808-djinnamon/ said:
Ronnie quickly picks up his pants and looks embarrassed again.

Name: Aiko

Interaction: @iChaotic @Sayuri Tokage

The student gave a small nod of understanding "Oh I see, so everyone here has a power huh?" He scratches his chin for a moment thinking about the situation, however as he's about to speak once again he heard one of the girls saying something about a crush "Ooo a crush!" He chuckled at the thought "Well I guess girls do have a thing for uhh guys like you" He laughs a little before sticking his pinky to his nose "I wonder why no girls liked me"

Currently/Location: cafeteria and now heading to the infirmary

Interaction: Setsuna, Amber, Aratorio, everyone, Harmony& Melody

"Ah shii--oot." Moka said as she corrected herself. Moka saw that Aratorio was passed out and she saw Setsuna pick him up and carry him out on the glyphs. Before Moka could blink they were gone in an instant, Moka quickly headed out the cafeteria leaving the rest of them there. "I'll be back you guys," Moka stated and she quickly walked down the hallway. Moka passed by the power controlling room and she heard Ryoichi's sister say that the girl had a crush on him and immediately Moka stopped for a second and she tried to listen to more information but she didn't want to eavesdrop either so she slowly walked away from the door, slowly, little by little, inch by inch. "I really don't want to compete against someone to win him over," Moka thought to herself and continued to walk so that they wouldn't notice her peaking near the door.

Name: Raven Lee

Tag:No one

As Raven ate, Boys kept coming over to her to try and talk to her. Of course she continued to eat and try to ignore them because a lot of them thought they were the best and clearly showed they thought it.

Tags: @sprouhtt@djinnamon

Aratorio would squirm a bit when he was passed out. He'd start to drool a bit and murmurs the word 'steak'. While passed out he'd be sitting in his mind surrounded by various blade's he has made in the past.

Name : Lairen and Sairen Kyrenei

Interactions : @iChaotic

Sairen stood there, silent and emotionless for a moment, taking in what she had just heard. When she finally processed it, her entire face turned red. "N-No.. that's not it! I just..I--," was all that she managed to say before her eyes began to water once again. She didn't have a crush on him, she just thought he looked interesting in some type of way. "I really don't like him," she said, nearly on the verge of crying from embarrassment. Lairen let out a small laugh and pet his sisters head gently. "It's okay, Sai. It's just a joke, okay?" Lairen said, reassuring his sister. However, he knew his sister better than anything. She could never say what she wanted to and always ended up saying the complete opposite. He thought it was adorable. "Don't tease her too much now, Kiyoko. She'll cry."

Name: Setsuna & Serena

Currently/Location: Infirmary.

Interaction: Harmony and Melody , Moka , Aratorio

Tag: @sprouhtt , @Flame Demon , @Arubion Sivart

By the time Setsuna arrived in the infirmary he was covered in drool. " He knocked out. " Setsuna said as he dropped the boy he was holding on to the bed. Serena nodded and healed the cut on the Aratorio's head before waking him up.

Tags: @sprouhtt @djinnamon

Aratorio would wake up and notices the drool, causing himself to blush with embarrassment. "S-s-sorr...sorry.. and thank you.." He'd look to the side and would look at the nurse thanking her as well. He'd wipe the drool off of his face .

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Name: Raven Lee

Tag:No one

As Raven ate, Boys kept coming over to her to try and talk to her. Of course she continued to eat and try to ignore them because a lot of them thought they were the best and clearly showed they thought it.

[/QUOTE]
Amber sat down next and sighed.

The bell has rung

All students please make way to the gym lockers for Period 5

Girls gym locker to the right and Males gym locker to the left hand side

PE will start in less then 4 minuets.

tlc__ishin_high_school_pe_uniforms_by_mikkoy-d7r7haf.jpg

Ronnie had got changed and was ready for PE. Although Ronnie hated wearing shorts. He wore them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back