• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

@Tylor guillory

Yeah, I'm really, really not sure what to do to drop in. Suggestions for an intro?

Alright, I think I want to join this, I read the overview and I just have one question.

Would it be alright if I made a half vampire?

DaManofWar said:
anyone else?
I'm still waiting on someone to give me a half-decent place to put my character. Can you or a GM please give me a good intro?

I want to say sorry to everyone who like this RP that it died. This is DeathRising and i lost access to my old account along with my internet for a while

HollowForce said:
I want to say sorry to everyone who like this RP that it died. This is DeathRising and i lost access to my old account along with my internet for a while
I know how that feels.

DaManofWar said:
I know how that feels.
Yea it sucks and where i left it was getting interesting to and thanks for being apart of it your character was really interesting and was going to be fun to comfront

HollowForce said:
First, while I accept your apology and you have my deepest sympathies, this didn't exactly hurt me all that much, since I never really got to join in the first place. I was waiting a GM to write a decent character intro since the RP was well underway and I was unwilling to read through 80 pages of IC just to figure out where to put Arthur. I tried contacting people who seemed to be in positions of authority (like you and @DaManofWar) several times for help, was completely ignored by everyone in the thread and given no advice on who to to talk to, and only after a few weeks or months of this did the thread die. That's what I'm sore about, honestly.

Now, two questions:

1) This might be overstepping my boundaries (slap me if I'm correct), but what exactly happened that caused you to lose your account?

2) Have you considered rebooting this?

EDIT: I know that someone in the thread (I think his handle was Tyler or something) gave me a recap, but it was very unclear and didn't give me much to work with IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
First, while I accept your apology and you have my deepest sympathies, this didn't exactly hurt me all that much, since I never really got to join in the first place. I was waiting a GM to write a decent character intro since the RP was well underway and I was unwilling to read through 80 pages of IC just to figure out where to put Arthur. I tried contacting people who seemed to be in positions of authority (like you and @DaManofWar) several times for help, was completely ignored by everyone in the thread and given no advice on who to to talk to, and only after a few weeks or months of this did the thread die. That's what I'm sore about, honestly.
Now, two questions:

1) This might be overstepping my boundaries (slap me if I'm correct), but what exactly happened that caused you to lose your account?

EDIT: I know that someone in the thread (I think his handle was Tyler or something) gave me a recap, but it was very unclear and didn't give me much to work with IMO.
I was never contacted....

DaManofWar said:
I was never contacted....
Oh, that's what happened. Because @Tylor guillory gave me the recap, I assumed he was the GMA instead of you. Guess I should have contacted you instead...

Genon said:
Now, two questions:

First off let me say sorry for you being ignored the next person who was supposed to be next in charge was Solemn Jester akaTylor guillory so i dont know what happened.

But to answer your first question it is not more i lost access to my old account but the email that goes with it with it just easier to create a new account.

And for you second one i might but i am not for sure

HollowForce said:
First off let me say sorry for you being ignored the next person who was supposed to be next in charge was Solemn Jester akaTylor guillory so i dont know what happened.
But to answer your first question it is not more i lost access to my old account but the email that goes with it with it just easier to create a new account.

And for you second one i might but i am not for sure
I forgive you. In any case, I am eager to let Arthur shine for once, so I would be the first to join should you make a new thread and I have the time.

Genon said:
I forgive you. In any case, I am eager to let Arthur shine for once, so I would be the first to join should you make a new thread and I have the time.
Well if i was i have to wait 24 hours before setting it up and ether things and i will be glad to have you on bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back