• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Death seemed unaffected by the guns and just walked theough the battle, towering over everyone, he dragged a man up by the throat and killed him instantly with the touch of death, throwing him at some if Crane's crew. He walked over to Crane and swung his scythe at him while Alexa sent waves of purple flame at Crane's crew with her violet flaming sword.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Death seemed unaffected by the guns and just walked theough the battle, towering over everyone, he dragged a man up by the throat and killed him instantly with the touch of death, throwing him at some if Crane's crew. He walked over to Crane and swung his scythe at him while Alexa sent waves of purple flame at Crane's crew with her violet flaming sword.

[/QUOTE]
"MEN RETREAT BACK TO THE SHIP WE DONT HAVE A CHANCE HERE QND YOU DEATH I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU JUST WAIT," crane jumps to his shil and sails away with half of his crew he had before.

PrarieMan said:
"MEN RETREAT BACK TO THE SHIP WE DONT HAVE A CHANCE HERE QND YOU DEATH I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU JUST WAIT," crane jumps to his shil and sails away with half of his crew he had before.
Alexa settles down and stops hovering, she becomes slightly weary an falls over on the deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow looks at the retreating ship. "Damn, that's a fast ship. I was gonna set fire to it." He seems a bit disappointed.

Crane gets back to the main land many wounds and holes piercing through him, he went back to the tavern and hired over 200 crew mates making his crew 350 men strong but not strong enough to beat death and his men, he sends a messenger to the last remaining king that wrote,"I have over 350 men waiting to destroy this death figure I hate to do this but I would like you help to fight him and I'll need all the men I can get if you do not agree I will destroy your castle and enslave your men."

The king sends a messenger back to crane and it wrote,"Dear crane I will join your army I will send my men to you today and we will soon destroy that death," crane now stood 1000 men strong,"oh death here I come full force you and you men won't know what hit you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Death dispelled the hollows with him back to the Reaping Ghoul and looked at Alexa, waking her up, and taking the wheel of Anthea's ship.

(3000 men…I don't know about having a whole army)

(Don't think they'll be able to find the crew) Crow sails the ship as fast as he and the other crew mwmbers can make it go. Soon they come up to an island, the island of Vefyh.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Death dispelled the hollows with him back to the Reaping Ghoul and looked at Alexa, waking her up, and taking the wheel of Anthea's ship.
(3000 men…I don't know about having a whole army)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah that's a little over board I'll have 1000)

Crane sits in his ships quarters,"Why dies this have to happen, when I was a trader I had a great life until this happend I new the king would help he owed me a lot and that death is so annoying if only I knew he was on the ship I could have avoided this, I must give my men a talk before the day."

Crow docks the ship. "Hell, we already need either a new ship or serious repairs. It's a miracle we didn't sink." He puts squishy on his shoulder and gets off the ship.

(Ohh.) Crow, carrying squishy and ready for some drinks and a friendly brawl, heads to the tavern. @anyone

BELL said:
(Ohh.) Crow, carrying squishy and ready for some drinks and a friendly brawl, heads to the tavern. @anyone
A man walks up to crow holding a letter ask the man,"Are you crow," the man ask with a very hardy voice with a very clearly seen cleaver on his side and other people behind him eyeing crow down with swords as well.

Blacknife said:
Colt dropped his gun and bit his tongue. He new this wasn't in his territory. He waited for his pistol to stop freezing over before he picked it up and holstered it.
He sat back down and continued to drink his rum.
Sedah didn't know how to respond. She was torn between her best friend, who helped her meet the gods, or her duty as a marine. She made up her mind with a sigh," Colt if you could, please tell Angellica that I have to go to work and that we'll meet again at some point ..." She turned towards Sinclair," Ready when you are sir ..."

[QUOTE="Anime King Kaleb]Sedah didn't know how to respond. She was torn between her best friend, who helped her meet the gods, or her duty as a marine. She made up her mind with a sigh," Colt if you could, please tell Angellica that I have to go to work and that we'll meet again at some point ..." She turned towards Sinclair," Ready when you are sir ..."

[/QUOTE]
@Tylor guillory

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Fin glared at the beast and raised a fist before smacking the beast hard on the head.

[/QUOTE]
As Fin hits the sea monster on the head, the monster Whacks Fin through the water with his body

George raised an eyebrow, and then lunged at Syrin, laughing. He roughly grabbed her, pushing her down onto the bed. He was directly above her face, looking into her eyes. "Now, why wouldn't you want me to leave?" He asked her. He smiled at her.

@Eve Voltaire

BELL said:
The man says,"wanna be silent eh", the men leap up and charge crow ith guns firing and hitting his chest while they atab and jab at him, the man with the letter gives one swift puch to the face knoking him unconscious leaving the note on him.

Sinclair smiled."Oh silly little girl we can't let a pirate go with such ease." Sinclair said tilting his head to the side. All of a sudden the wind surrounded the three of them and they were on Marine ship. The marines looked at Sinclair and saluted him while others where shocked he had come out of no where."Bring the pirate to a cell." He ordered and the marines dragged colt to a cell. He looked back at Sedah the same cold emotionless look he always has spread across his face."Be sure not to leave your position again next time could end in you death." He said before going off to his quarters. @Blacknife @Anime King Kaleb

The sea monster obviously hadn't heard about Fin if he did he would if wet himself and ran at the sight of him. Fin appeared behind the sea monster in his Shark mode. He grabbed the creature by the tail and began swinging it in circles with all his might. Eventually aiming it for the sky and sending it hurling into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back