[Way of the Wicked] Idle Threats...

Wondering if I could throw my hat in the ring for the upcoming chapter, as a TN Magus or Slayer (Advanced Class Guide)?

I don't think we'll be losing any players (assuming we all get through the usual winter slow period) and we're already carrying one more than the AP is meant for. Unless something changes, I don't think we'll be recruiting any time soon.

So... gatherer... why don't you just move us along. We seem to have found one of those ruts where everyone is expecting someone else to do something.

Point. We can skip the in-character discussion and just have someone decide - are you trying the east wing next, or headed outside?

Nah, his tower is separate from the main facility. I guess I should specify - outside and north to the exit, outside and south to the tower, or through that door to the east to see the rest of the main fort?

Sorry I was out for a bit longer than I thought for my holiday travel. Got stuck with 8 10-hour days in a row once I got back. Have my first day off with internet now.

I think our best plan is to move into the wizard tower. More likely to get more answers from there as to who really controls this place. Plus, if the guards somehow find we are missing, we can defend better. Still, I want to take out the wizard and the main guard rooms tonite. Then rest if needed before we head out of the gates.

We are totally going to loot that thing. First we cut it into small squares and use it as loot bags. Then I use mending to repair the cuts and prestidigitation to clean it. Voila, weight restrictions are our thrall.

I'd like to see this keep moving forward. Do we still have our ninja to pick locks? Or will we be thwarted by all the doors.

Both the locked doors left in the fort are the same difficulty, which the ninja was having trouble with. There's just the two left. No worries. Although creeping up the tower might be best done with some Stealth :D

will try to make a proper post tomorrow, I ~should~ have some free time but my RL group is... unpredictable. We'll give it a few more days before we start asking for roll calls and such, I mean, with my current attendance record I can't really blame anyone for not checking in regular.

On that note, the contractors were present at my work tonight, although they were just patching something and not going ahead with the next phase of the job, it indicates it's warm enough that they're finally coming back out. Theoretically, the work could be finished in about 13 business days - 10 for the contractors, then 2 for the in-house team to finish up, then 1 for the inspectors to double-check the in-house team's work. Realistically, that means at least 3 weeks for the contractors, depending on weather, then one for the in-house team, then a few days to a week before the inspectors can get out there, but still... the end is in sight. When this assignment is done I'll either go back to my random schedule (TONS of free time) or move to a second shift schedule (that will give me more actual usable internet time, at least), so either way when this is done I should be active near-daily again.

I figured we would sneak in. That said, our Ninja, Anti-Paladin, and Wizards should be the first up. The half ogre and I will come up last, anyone else in the second group. That should minimize the chances we will be heard. At least until the combat starts.

so, quick update, I think there's a chance @Skrakes isn't getting alerts, so I'm tagging him here. More importantly, however, is that @Trinios hasn't been online since January 15th, a bit over a month. Anyone got any way to contact him now that we're rolling forward again?

if we need the slot filled, I'll probably contact the person who dropped in to ask and see if he's willing to run a rogue-type, or at least do a skill-monkey build on his magus. INT-Casters with little to no armor allowance can make surprisingly good rogue-substitutes, and a Finesse Magus fits that mold very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back