Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Unfortunately... Maybe. I haven't decided! I wanted to end it in some kind of 'Anarchist Duel'. I just can't kill off a character of Demi's calibre without some crazy Wu-Tang inspired fight scene.

And @JujuBee wins for best Hell Week aftermath idea lol

Hahaha! DEMIse!

Oh gosh dont encourage her xD .

I will however take my award for best (and only) after hell week idea.

Oh, she was free alright! You wouldn't have been disappointed. Feel free to take over DM'ing chaos in New York? I know absolutely nothing about that freakin place.

Anndddd, I have to go for most of the night.

Okay guys, I'm retarded. How do I select colors? I've been fiddling with buttons all day and nothing.

Yeah...I'm not liking this theme either. I liked the one with the dark blue more

and I feel like crying for Syo right now

Yeah cuz, read it all for the most part. You didn't disappoint meh. I'll gladly give her a death she deserves.

And I love the fact that almost no new people are understanding the fact that people are getting murdered out here!!

*checks snapchat* *yawns*

" Where's the party attttt? Awe I'm so bored! "

Lmao ^ my biggest problem with most high school RP's

Okay ladies listen the fuck up!

I've been working on plans for the New York apartment and so I haven't had time for messaging. But it is finally done and everyone can breathe a sigh of release, because the person wjo matters is back.

So I read through all of your comments and I see that you guys want to move to NY, and you want to move now. I was just wondering if Joe should tell Gerald to go and fetch you all in the helicopter? I don't know if that is an idea or not?

Why not fetch some of the group and get the others who are needed in the area to end their conflicts after?

yeah, that sounds good ^^

lol im kinda

not exactly post locked, but

no ones replying to any of the posts i made, so.. ;;

ooh

so this looks interesting..am i alright in joining, or are you guys not accepting any-more?

the hell-week thing seems pretty cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back