Washington High School: Student Chronicles

We're always accepting.

Sorry Spooks. I'm kind of at a loss for what to post. I'm just waiting for El to get the first group xD

Yeah, it's a little far in, but you should be okay to join.

@Juju - I was thinking everyone was just gonna continue on to whoevers house they were going to (It was Solanas, right??? idk) but then again I'm not sure if we agreed that Joe was going to have his butler person pick them up.. so im kind of confused, lol

We were going to Regan's house and Festi hasn't really been on so we can't really progress forward until either Festi decides to pop in again or we just skip her all together.

Solana has no intentions of going to look for her family. They're dead to her. Zori on the other hand is pretty sure his family is safe so he's not going to look either.

Sorry guys. I've been busy with exams and all that crap so that's why I haven't been on recently. I feel bad for like bringing kind of a dead end to the rp >.< I'll try to continue and write a reply tonight. Sorry again guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys

@FestiFries - Don't worry, it's fine, lol xD

Also, I need to put off the drawing for a while. I have some stuff I need to work on, and I dunno how long it'll take.

Yoyo. The way he said that it sounds like he did but I doubt it.

We just haven't role played on here lately.

Also, when the characters end up moving to New York, do you guys want to re-make the RP?

It'll start from where it left off, except that it's more, like, inviting to newer people, since they don't have to read through everything?

Yeah..Who's gonna be the GM of the new one, then?

also if we're in a new enviroment im going to introduce about ten more characters. im going to do it. dont judge me

You can be since you suggested it.

I would also like to make new characters. Or maybe introduce some that I've made before.

I'll try, but I've never been a GM before, so if anyone else wants to do it, they can definitely go ahead

i kind of want there to be a serial killer on the loose

is that bad?? i just want there to suddenly be murder and mystery and stuff

Dude- we have druggies, prostitutes, and a stalker.

A serial killer doesn't change a thing in my opinion xD .

I kinda want to make an out there charrie too.

Which ones the stalker, again

But yeah, I was just checking to see if that's cool with you guys

Do it. The weirder characters are so fun to play omfg

syo: WE HAVE. TO KILL. THE TOOTH FAIRY.

aric: THIS IS ALL A SIMULATION CREATED BY THE GOVERNMENT

WHAT YOU SEE ISN'T REAL

THE DREAM IS COLLAPSING

rin: i think you got two movies mixed up, there

kasha:

Cpxaj.jpg
hi there

I know you made one that was supposed to be a stalker like person xD .

I have one named Nanami who has an obsession with looking out windows that 'bestows intelligence'.

Aaaaah, Kanin

forgot about her

I actually got bored using her and kind of.. left her

She sounds like she'll fit in with the rest of the..stranger characters, lol xD Windows that bestow intelligence, huh?

I'd like to see them, ww

I'll start planning out some of my characters for the next rp, too.

*spits out drink* OOH IDEA

kasha's brother is actually

*dundundun*

in new york

Juju lovessssss.

I've gone through ten threads of this one rp and have yet to find my charrie xD

and shes like ''i keep seeing this person who looks like my bro and its bringing back bad memories.

HOLD ON, A SECOND-''

can you remember any quotes off the top of your head?

xD

Not necessarily though there was one time someone asked her a question and she was like- "I am merely a human in this void and cruel world. I am ignorant like the rest of you. But take a look out the window. Let the window bestow the information you need."

I found this one where she was talking to someone about another charrie.

Nanami shook her head. "I would love to but the girl was not a friend. She was neither an acquaintance. Simply a stranger who lived in the same place as me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back