Washington High School: Student Chronicles

In case no one has thus far realized, I'm taking a slight break from RPing. Got Destiny + Expansions for B-Day. Grinding tf out right now.

I'm a November child. I apologize for not being like the rest of you. Except for Festi.

*high fives Festi for going against the RP Birthday norm*

Loololol! Kai you're the devil. This RP is completely twisted. Wth did I just read? I read like 5-7 pages of the first part, then skipped toward the 250 part. Just... Wth...

Beginning of RP: generic highschool shit

kids talking to eachother

being in the same class despite age gaps

''omG I shure CaN't wait for PROMMM''

Now:

HELL WEEK, FUCKERS

we have MURDERERS

we have ANGSTY BACKSTORIES

we have a GIRL WHO USES TORTURE METHODS BASED ON BOOKS

we have PEOPLE DYING

because of the aforementioned MURDERERS

we have DONUTS

And here comes Carnage :3 welcome to RP nation you beautiful creature. I invited her here for more 'shock value' I guess. We used to be apart of the 'omniverse' RP website before it became Fandom central lmao.

Omniverse got a little weird dude. This place seems a lot better! I hate only working on one type of character for like ever. Bring the painnn~

Lmfao okay. They may as well just say screw it and move in together at that point... Trying to figure out how I could make that happen though, and have it not take 1000 more pages >.<

Btw, I completely stole your crazy scene lesbo character!

The story will be that they're going to a school in New York since they're shipping orphans out of state from wherever they are. They all realize it would be better for rent if they stayed together.

Syo I can probably see staying with the others 'cause she's.. not going to be good at looking after herself

Rin and Aric, if I'm completely honest, will probably not move in with them but still live around there?

Kasha is probably going to end up wherever Butch is so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back