• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Solana shrugged. "Today's been a weird day. That's nothing new to me." She said, sending Syo a small smile. "Let them be out of character for once... Be weak. It's nice to see."

Zori held onto Regan a bit tighter, resting his head on her shoulder with a relieved sigh before looking at the donut guy. "You got a name donut guy?" He asked, tilting his head as Solana looked at the two from before.

"So where are you two from exactly?"

" Doc said I've been whacked in the head one too many times. He said something about me being 'hard headed' or some bullshit... It was only a 9mm, he said he seen only two other cases like mine. "

Butch said in a weak rasp. He was completely ignorant of the double on tundra of being 'hard headed'.

Tyler smiled back slightly, though his smile has a sort of…two seconds from unhinged quality to it. It's barely noticeable and lasts just a second.

"Yea, being alive DOES tend to be good. Names Tyler, by the way. Y'all can just call me Ty if you want."

He glanced up at the house for a second.

"This is gonna sound completely random, and probably insane, given the circumstances. Do you know if this place has a shower? Like I said, I know this sounds weird. Trust me though, there's a method to the madness.

Zori nodded his head. "Tyler. Thanks for the donut from earlier Tyler. I appreciated it." He said, sending the guy a small smile.

"There is a working shower." Solana answered him, pointing up the stairs.

"First door on your left." Zori continued. "Can't miss it."

Rin stretched slightly, yawning. ''Oh, we live around this area.''

''But then those masked people came..'' Aric continued it for her.

''..So we just kind of headed off in a random direction, and came across this place. We were going to hide here until this thing blows over.'' Rin finished with a sigh. ''But it doesn't seem like it will any time soon.''

''Probably not a good idea for you to be walking around too much, then?'' Kasha noted that his voice, while it had came back, was also kind of raspy. ''We should probably head inside. Especially if there's masked people still around.''

She was right; even with this amazing coke, he would eventually need to sleep. Butch kept an arm around her as they went into the house, removing his arm and now slouching on the couch. He noticed Chad was close to waking up.

((He's just kinda sprawled on the floor lol))

As they entered, Syo waved the sword at them cheerfully. ''Hey, guys!'' Kasha flopped down onto the sofa, raising a eyebrow.

''You.. let her have a sword?'' As she said this, Syo jumped around the room, swinging it around, almost whacking Rin in the face.

''Oops.''

''Yeah, maybe you should put that down for a bit..'' She glanced over to Rin and Aric, nodding her head in greeting at them, Aric kind of watching her warily.

"I'll confess, letting her have the sword probably wasn't a good thing. I wasn't thinking on my part." Zori said with a small shrug.

"She'll be fine with the sword," Solana said. "She just needs to learn how to use it. That and better her self control."

Joe grabbed some sandwich bags and stuffed everything inside. He then grabbed Kory's hand and swirled out of the kitchen, and outside, through a door, onto a small courtyard where the helicopter rotor blades where slicing. He dragged her up into the helicopter where ((I assume)) Kiel was waiting alread, and gave her a pair of huge headphones. Gerald appeared with an open crate. 'Time te seh gidbay, mess. He's gannin in't hold' He said, looking down at the Pitbull. Joe turned to her. 'You need to say goodbye to your dog for the next 2 hours!' he yelled above the rotorblades, trying to translate as he strapped her in. @Kordxna @Melanie Teresa

''And then-'' Syo swung it, ''I can be like, all badass, and protect you guys!''

''If you don't be more careful, you might end up hurting them rather than protecting them..'' Kasha mumbled, Rin nodding.

''Either way, someone's going to die-''

''-Of fun!'' Aric cut in.

''I was thinking more along the lines of, 'of having their head accidentally smashed in by a sword-wielding kid.'' Rin shot a glare at him.

''Aw, come on, let her have her fun.'' Aric said, ''If I got a sword, I'd react in the same way.''

Chad pretended to be asleep, listening in on the conversation. Once he saw his opportunity; he quickly dashed up and safely disarmed Syo.

" ... You'll get yourself killed. "

Chad quickly looked around for Natas; who appeared to have been gone. He sighed in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch quickly took out a scalpel and shot up, taking a fighting position.

" You better not plan on attacking us again kid... "

''Wh- Hey! That was mine!'' Syo pouted, making another grab for it. Kasha straightened up in her seat, watching Chad warily, while Aric simply turned to look at Rin with a ''Ooh'', before turning to watch them with interest.

Chad looked at Butch with a crazy look in his eyes; he was completely thrown off that he was still alive.

" What the fuck?! "

Butch kept his position, unsure of how he was going to react next. Chad still had the blade lowered, with no intent on using it.

" Am I... Dead? "

Chad walked over toward a wall and slid down it; taking a seat and looking off into the distance. He was definitely out of it. Butch put his scalpel back into his pocket and walked over toward him. Wanting to tell him he saw the fox too, but didn't want people overhearing him and thinking he was crazy.

" It's alright man... These guys said you were cool, just keep your head in the fucking game and we will be too. "

Butch walked toward Syo and handed her the scalpel wrapped in a small washcloth.

" It's not a sword... But it's sharper than one. If you can handle this without hurting yourself, I'll see what I can do about getting you a sword sometime... "

''Ooh..'' Syo took the scalpel, holding it up in the air triumphantly. ''So if I don't mess up, I get a sword? Awesome!''

Kasha watched Chad, thinking to herself. He definitely hadn't been acting like that before he ran off, so what happened in that space of time to get him like this? Shaking her head, she decided she'd ask when he was slightly less.. disorientated? ''Did we check if this house had food or not? Or drink?'' Syo shook her head, standing up.

''I'll go look.'' She headed into the kitchen, reappearing later with several cans of coke, looking confused. ''Whoever lives here really likes their coke.. There's like, fourteen packs of coke in the fridge, and barely any actual food. Maybe they cleared off and took it with them?'' She set them onto the table, Rin reaching out for a can. Aric tutted.

''Or maybe this is all just a scheme created by the company to force people into drinking their products by making it the only option.'' He muttered, and Rin groaned.

''We've been over this, you need to let this whole 'energy drinks are evil' thing go.''

Carlos sat on a pile of links from his expended ammo. He had been fighting these guys for at least two hours. Body's were everywhere, most of them were his girls. He went back into his office and texted Solana. He was done being alone, he'd rather die by Butches hand then get killed by these fuckers.

" Where are you... "

Rin cracked open a can of coke, earning another annoyed glare from Aric, who had folded his arms. ''So.'' She glanced up at the rest of them, blank expression still on her face. ''What exactly are you planning on doing if those masked people break in?'' Aric threw his arm up into the air.

''I'm going to run away~!! ☆'' He announced with a grin.

''You know, you sound weird saying something like that so proudly..'' Rin sighed.

lol sorry

i was just thinking ''he says it in a way that like you can just

PICTURE the star there'')

Kory hugged her dog tightly and gave him a kiss on the head. He whined but went into the crate and sat down. Kory looked at them both and nodded, "Alright, let's go. I'm ready." She pushed her hair back and texted her mom. She adjusted her headphones and waited to get into the helicopter. @Ellarya ((sorry about the quick post. In a rush))

"Well what can we do?" Zori shrugged. "There's most certainly not enough of us to win if we stayed and fought. Running is pretty much the only option."

Solana saw her phone light up and took it. She read the message and bit her lip, wondering if she'd answer. After a few minutes she sighed and sent him the address of where they were going. If he wanted to die then who was she to keep it from happening? He already was upset with her and their friendship was pretty much done for- that much she was sure of.

"I wanna go find food. We're going to need that with the amount of us there is..." Zori mumbled, glancing around at everyone.

''Yeah. I'm already kind of hungry..'' Kasha sat up straight, stretching slightly. She wasn't lying, the events of today had tired her out, and all she wanted to do was find something to eat, and then somewhere to lie down. Problem was, those masked assholes running around and causing chaos made this pretty difficult.

"I'll go find some food. I'm sure I could find some in the surrounding houses. Any one is certainly allowed to come with." Zori said, kissing Regan's forehead really quick as his arms went from around her.

He walked over to Solana and held his hand out. She huffed, giving him her pistol and he tucked it into it's place.

"I'll find some blankets for all of us. I'm pretty sure we're all staying here for the night." Solana said, standing up and making her way up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. She looked through the closets and grinned when she found a whole stack of folded blankets.

"Jackpot!" She mumbled to herself, pulling them out.

''We'll go, too.'' Rin set her can down on the table.

''We will?'' Aric said doubtfully, and she nodded, gesturing for him to get off of the couch. Kasha, too, stood up.

''I'm gonna stay here.'' Syo said, ''..Like, I think I have less chance of getting stabbed if I stay here.'' She watched in amusement as Rin persuaded Aric to give her a piggyback - did she just dislike touching the floor? - and nodded to Solana. ''I'll help.''

Chad went into a daze, he was done running. The dark circles around his eyes were only getting darker, and a soft humming can be heard. Finding his sisters dead body hung outside his house would do that to any man. His parents just left her to die too... And himself. His sister was the only one who waited for him to return. Chad would rather die than lose this position.

Butch sat up and went with Zori, he figured he would need help; and didn't exactly feel right about his mental state either. He was too happy to be here; Demi did the same shit when Butch, Carlos, and her were stuck in the Oakland Hell Week. She used to be so innocent...

Gerald closed the crate and shoved it in behind the seats. Joe got inside after the dog had been safely stowed. He climbed around to the co-pilot seat, leaving Kory sitting next to Kiel. Joe pressed a button, and then suddenly everybody's voices could be heard in the headsets. Gerald Pulled around on some joysticks and buttons. He then slowly lifted them all of the ground, as they slowly propelled themselves above the Jones' estate. The multiple courtyards, swimming pools and terraces looked even more impressive from the sky. They slowly spun and flew out over the town, spotting burning buildings and broken ruins here and there.

'This place is fucked' Joe said slowly. 'It might be an idea to stay away for longer than a weekend' he muttered.

@Kordxna

''You guys ready to go?'' Kasha stood in the doorway, waiting for the others to join her.

''Yeah.'' Rin and Aric both said in unison, Rin pausing to take a sip of her drink. Kasha raised an eyebrow.

''You two.. aren't going to walk around like that the whole time, right?''

''Oh, don't worry.'' Aric reassured her, ''We're fine.''

The school principle held the line at the school, her empire thrived on it after all. Her security were also there, shooting down anyone who came to investigate.

" Fuck you Danny... Couldn't have hit at least 'one' vital area after five shots? Look at us now... Nobody would believe me. "

A massive group of masked individuals could be seen in the distance; riding on military humvee's, and holding military weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back