• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Amora was living for all of this, she was a sadistic fucker after all. Amora pulled out the blade right as a bottle smashed on her face. She reached for whatever was left of the bar and wiped her face from the glass. A piece still stuck to her cheek. She would stitch that up at him.

"Now that wasn't a nice thing to say." Amora teased, wiping the bloody blade on her shirt, she spit on him and looked over to Demi.

"Let's bounce baby doll!" She shouted to her before making a sprint for the bars back door, making sure to elbow or kick anyone that got in her way. Amora had definitely got her fix in, later on she might even have someone choke the shit out of her just for kicks, but for now she needed to get her face fixed up.

Zori had begun to make his way over to Carlos when he noticed the biker lunging at Regan.

A switch went off in Zori and the sweet, funny guy was gone. He snarl left his lips and he turned around, using her track techniques to jump over a table and slam into the idiot.

"You don't ever touch Reggie!" He shouted, slamming the man's head into a table as they went down to the floor. Without any hesitation, he began throwing punch after punch, watching as a gash opened up and blood came running from his nose.

"Never in your life!" He screamed, holding the man's head before slamming it down on the floor two more times. The snarl never left his face, his eyes growing darker and colder with every second that passed.

Butch and Demi continued fighting; palm slapping and smashing each other through tables and chairs. Butch then realized Carlos was stabbed. He paused ever so slightly; allowing Demi to knock his ass down to the ground, curb stomping his throat.

" Fuck you two... I don't need you fuckers anymore! I'm the fucking mommy now. "

Demi wiped the blood from her face, then ran toward Amora; slapping her ass as they both made their way out if the bar. Carlos was bleeding out rapidly from his stomach; on the verge of passing out. Butch laid on the ground himself; wheezing for air after that solid takedown.

"Fuck!" Was all that Amora could say after that invigorating experience. On her first day of school she meets a cool ass girl and now they fought in a bar fight together and even hooked up. This was honestly one of the best days Amora had in a while. "Damn, watching you pound the shit out of that fucker was so sexy." Amora commented with a wink.

"Now let's go find somewhere to clean up, yeah? I have a fucking shard of glass in my cheek." Amora added, laughing, not even feeling the shard of glass. She turned to Demi and planted a big victory kiss on her lips.

((as they walk away this plays ;D ))

( [media]

[/media] )

Kasha, panicked, pulled out her phone to call an ambulance, before searching for something she could use to stop the bleeding. Deciding that she didn't have enough time to look, she pulled off her jacket, pulling up Carlos's shirt slightly and pressing the jacket to the wound in a attempt to stop the bleeding. She wasn't sure about this, but by the time the ambulances came, it might be too late, so the least she could do was try and stop the bleeding.

Breathing heavily, Zori finally climbed off the unconscious man, growling a bit. He looked over at Butch and Carlos, sighing in annoyance. Dark eyes flickered over to Kasha. "Chickity, how's he doing?" He asked, quickly making his way over to them. "Carlos stick around okay? Don't give up. The ambulance is on its way!" He said to his friend before turning to Butch.

"Come on, you've got to get up." He said, trying to help Butch up.

''He's still breathing..'' Kasha said without looking up, panic very evident in her voice, ''..I called an ambulance, but until he get's to hospital there's not really anything I can do except try to stop the bleeding and maybe prevent infection..'' She didn't remove her hand, knowing that the only way she could help was to apply pressure to it. ''If anyone can get me a towel, or a lot of tissue..''

Demi quickly ripped the shard of glass from her face and sucked on the blood; spitting it out in disgust.

" Blood is fucking nasty... You'll be alright sexy, let's hurry toward my house. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch started crawling toward Carlos, a small wheezing sound coming from him. Carlos started slightly chuckling.

" Can you believe that shit... Ol Butch getting his ass whooped... Don't see that everyday. "

Butch didn't smile; he saw Carlos bleeding out, and even though they weren't really friends anymore, he felt extremely sad for him. He wasn't a fighter, by any means. He was too smart to be doing this bullshit though, and he didn't have to jump in to save his ass from being gangbanged. Butch couldn't talk, but he patted Carlos' shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bartenders were still fighting other people in the background; bottles and chairs being thrown everywhere. The slight sound of sirens can be heard from the far distance.

She winced slightly as Demi ripped the shard out of her face. Amora watched curiously as Demi sucked on the blood stained glass, was she into blood or something? At her next comment she chuckled, "Alright, just tell me how to get there." Amora replied with a lopsided grin, mainly because her cheek was hurting. Amora was kind of buzzed, but driving would be no sweat.

"Hop on babe."

Demi hopped onto the bike; grabbing Amora's hips and slightly licking her earlobe.

" Hurry up you crazy ho... I wanna mess you up next... "

It was almost strongly seductive, her irresistible insanity was tensing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch was being helped up by Zori, but he still couldn't talk; and had a hard time breathing. Butch then took a knee and took off his beanie; ruffling his hair and looking down on the floor, trying to catch his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Carlos was being patched up; he shifted to the side a little, saying a few words before passing out.

" ... Who wants my notebook...? "

Carlos then spit out a shit ton of blood all over his preppy outfit, passing out.

"You asked for it doll face." Amora smirked before speeding off into the direction of Demi's place. A normal 10 minute drive turned into a 3 minute drive. Amora's sexuality had been heightened with all of the adrenaline and the buzz she felt from the liquor. She parked her bike on the side of the street and hopped off waiting for Demi to lead the way.

''Shit!'' Kasha hissed under her breath, not sure of what to do next. ''Okay, seriously, can someone get me like.. a lot of tissue, and tape of some kind?'' She rolled Carlos over slightly so he was in a position where it would be easier to breathe, and watched, unsure of what to do if he stopped breathing. ''Is the ambulance here yet?''

"Just take your time man. Don't panic." Zori helped Butch sit before glancing at Carlos as he passed out with a sigh.

"They're down the street." He said, walking past the fighting bartender.

"Give them about two minutes top." He ran back over to Carlos, giving Kasha the towels he'd gotten.

Demi strutted toward the abandoned house. The place looked like it had no electricity; or running water, but somehow it did. Demi kicked down her own door and opened the freezer that was plugged into the living room. She threw a frozen steak toward Amora and removed her converse shoes and socks. Her toenails painted blue. Her foot tattoo was noticed as well; it saying: "Nothing to Lose" in small letters, with a dagger stabbed through a small bleeding heart. She quickly turned to face Amora, an evil grin on her face.

" How about that dance? You freaky animal... "

(Holy shit. I go to school and this is what I come back to.)

Regan watched in horror as the fights broke out in the bar. She was able to dodge the biker's blow as he went for her. She tried to stop Zori from punching him but he eventually got off. Regan turned her head towards Carlos and groaned before she went over to him. By now she was mentally freaking out. She tried her best to help Kasha with Carlos by wiping up some of his blood. "What the hell were all these fights even for?" Regan muttered.

''Okay..'' She removed her jacket, throwing it aside. The blood was easily visible against the white material. Trying to avoid looking at it, she pressed the towels to the wound gently. Now that she was using clean towels she was a lot more confident, there was less chance of any bacteria that entering the wound where it probably shouldn't, she figured. ''No idea. I barely know half of these people..'' She muttered, looking grateful that Regan had helped.

"The ambulance is here." Zori said, looking out the window. "And with the ambulance comes police. What's the story here?" He said, looking over at the others.

With quick reflex, Amora caught the frozen steak and placed it on her throbbing cheek. "Oh deary, I don't have any singles to throw. Will I still get a free show?" She replied, almost purring her words seductively.

''Well, if we're going to lie about it..'' Kasha straightened up slightly. ''..It was 'just some argument that broke out into a fight', or something.'' She shrugged.

[media]

[/media]
[ For further effect; and because I kinda suck at describing lap dances with writing: watch the video :D ]

Demi grabbed Amora by the throat; almost throwing her on the chair. She undid her bandana bra and tied it around her head; undoing her ponytail and frizzing up her hair. She tossed an empty bottle at her jukebox and it started playing a soothing song. [Lapdance cuts in]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch tried muttering anything he could; but couldn't make a sound. Did he lose his voice? He was screwed. He quickly pulled out his phone and texted something in his notepad, showing it to Zori.

" No fucking cops! "

Regan didn't feel comfortable lying to the police but they had no choice. She nodded her head, agreeing with Kasha. "Yeah, that seems believable enough, right?" She glanced up at Carlos' face and sighed. "The ambulence needs to hurry" she said, looking towards the door.

Amora's eyes widened as the girl before her preformed seductively. She couldn't help herself from grabbing Demi's hips as she moved slow and sensual. A mini pout formed on Amora's face at the end of the lap dance. "You sure know how to turn a girl on." Amora growled as she pulled off her shirt and pushed Demi onto the couch, using one hand to grab her neck with some force. She tilted Demi's head back and kissed her passionately, occasionally biting on her lower lip.

- bye spooks-

Zori looked at it and nodded. "I know you don't want cops but they're going to be coming. So either you hide or you get the hell out of here. I can handle them." He instructed with a nod.

Before Butch could do anything; the cops sweeped through; pointing weapons at the bar patrons fighting, zip tying their hands. The ambulance came quickly after; getting Carlos and Butch out of the area. One of the police chiefs looked toward the kids, putting his finger up to his mouth. The universal sign language to be quiet. The police and ambulance then promptly left, leaving the zip tied people on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi wrapped her legs around Amora and gripped her head as she passionately but her lower lip. Demi preceded to violently suck her face; one of her feet making it's way toward Amora's lower half.

(( We should fade to black again, this sites gonna ban the shit out of me if I keep posting these amazing lesbian scenes >.< ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back