• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

"I am ordering!" Zori called back. "So how was the vacation? Lucy told me that Bart had fired you but I can see you're back... Yeah make that two pepperonis. You know how I like it! Add a liter of soda too. Pepsi or Root beer... Yeah, root beer."

''Uh..Chow mein, rice, prawn crackers, spring roles..'' She listed them all to Regan, counting on her fingers as she did so. ''..That's about it.''

Butch walked outside the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, not wearing anything else. He headed outside to light up a cigaret, looking into the darkness. He had an odd feeling that someone was watching him from out there.

Kasha was perched on a wall across the street, can of coke in one hand, phone in the other. It was pretty dark out, so she was barely visible - that is, until she turned her phone screen on, casting a small light on her face.

Syo was now rolling around on the floor, chanting, ''Foo~ood, foo~ood, foo~ood, foooooo~ood!''

Regan ordered everything Syo mentioned then gave her address before hanging up. "Wow you must be really hungry. I wonder how many boxes of pizza Zori's getting." She slipped her phone into her pocket then stood up, stretching. "It's been a very long day" she mumbled, rubbing her growling stomach soothingly. She looked down at Syo then broke into loud laughter.

"Alright man, I'll see you tomorrow or whenever I can. I'll let you know! We would certainly be able to catch up. Yeah I got the money for it... Oh really? This is why you're the best man. Alright. Bye." Zori ended the call, a small grin on his face as he walked back out. "Pizza is ordered. Where's Butch? Still showering?"

Butch noticed the phone screen off in the distance; he smirked a little, inhaling a puff of his cigaret.

" You can stop being all weird and freaky now, get over here before I chase your ass down for being a suspect. "

Butch tightened the towel on his waist, he was probably going to do it if he had to.

''It's not all for me,'' Syo said as she rolled around the room, even though it.. most probably was. ''Sunglasses? He went outside.'' She looked over at Zori, before continuing to roll.

She didn't appear to hear him at first, staring down at her phone for a few more moments, but eventually jumped down from the wall, making her way towards him. ''Yes?''

"I think he might be smoking outside" Regan said as she walked past Zori to go to her room. She got the money to pay for the Chinese food then walked back into the living room, stepping over Syo with a laugh. "How many boxes of pizza did you get?" she asked Zori.

"I got plenty." Zori answered with a grin. "My main mans gave me a discount so I'm basically getting all of it on the house. It's truly a beautiful thing to be goof friends with words at restaurants. The discounts and free food just make life worth living you know?"

Butch looked at the green haired woman, a little weirded out at her posture.

" You look like the kind of girl that would kill a man in his sleep... The hell you doing out here at this time of night...? "

He continued to smoke his cigaret, ready to react to an attack.

Regan raised an eyebrow at Zori then laughed softly. "Yeah, sure" she mumbled before plopping back down on the couch. "Do you guys wanna watch tv? You can if you want to." She got the remote and put it on the table just in case either one of them decided to turn it on.

"Tv sounds wonderful! What could possibly be on so late at night?" Zori asked, stepping over Syo and plopping down onto the couch himself. "Probably old shows and a bunch of infomercials."

''Thank you, based Zori.'' Syo gave him a thumbs up from the floor. ''Maybe I should try befriending some Pizza Hut employees..And, yeah. Let's watch TV!''

''You say that, but you're hanging around outside while half naked.'' She raised an eyebrow with a thin smile, ''..That, and you're just as capable of killing someone, right?'' Kasha recognized him as Butch - pretty sure anyone who attended Washington high did, seeing as he'd been in the news.

"Those suck" Regan mumbled, taking off her shoes finally then bringing her legs up to her chest. "Except for the old shows. Some of them I actually like." Regan took the remote again and turned it on, flipping through the different channels then stopping on a random one with a random show.

Zori sprawled himself out on the couch, eyes staring at the tv in boredom. "...So does this mean we're having a sleepover a your house tonight Reggie?"

Butch puffed his cigaret and looked her straight in the eyes, a sarcastic tone leaving his mouth.

" Well, guess you been watching the news. Sorry to tell ya, I'm innocent now. Guess the legal system saw it that way anyway. "

He smirked at her reply, he was hoping for a little trouble. As long as she didn't take out a knife or anything.

"Huh?" Her mind was somewhere else for a moment. "Uh if you guys want. I honestly don't care" she shrugged. She didn't mind if her friends stayed the night. It was pretty late anyway and everyone might be too tired after they ate.

''Oh, I know that. Fairly certain at least half of the school knows this by now, too.'' Kasha had played a main part in spreading it, so she was pretty confident that they did, anyway. ''You're still capable of doing it, though, right?'' She'd gone back to staring at her phone. ''So, what are you doing out here?''

Syo shrugged. ''I think I can sneak back home before dad wakes up if I get up early tomorrow morning..So..A sleepover wouldn't be a bad idea.''

"Sleepover, wonderful." Zori said with a nod.

"This Based Zori commands that Reggie bring forth many pillows and blankets for us to rest in the bed before the food gets here so I can take a nap before it does."

Regan groaned as she got up, rolling her eyes at Zori with a smile. She disappeared into a room and got several pillows and blankets for everyone. She dropped them on the other couch then playfully threw a pillow at Zori's face, followed by a blanket. "There you go" she said innocently. "Take your nap."

Zori yelped in surprise when he got hit in the face, sending Regan a mock glare before huffing. "Thank you Reggie." He said, putting the pillow under his head before holding a hand out for Regan. "Take my hand."

" I'm here for my shit, then I'm leaving... "

Butch found her a little attractive, but he didn't trust her at all. That's probably why. He continued to analyze her a little, then dropped his guard.

" Any reason you just wonder the streets? If you don't have anywhere to stay, just say something... "

Butch was also a loner at one point; even though he hates to call it homeless. She seemed harmless enough; she probably would have killed him already if she wanted to. Maybe she was the type of person he was looking for, she seemed to be a little street smart. He avoided her question about killing; nobody sane likes to admit shooting someone outright.

Regan looked down at Zori's hand and just stood there, hesitant about it. "Why?" she asked slowly as she took his hand anyway.

''I have somewhere to stay, it's just not permanent.'' She shrugged. ''If you want to avoid falling into a routine and having everything become boring, you have to keep moving around, right? So I do.'' Kasha shut her phone off, tucking it into her pocket and looking back up at him. ''It just turns out that it's hard to find comfortable places to stay with this technique.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back