• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

''..Wait, hold up. Is that Sunglasses over there..?'' Syo squinted, confused. ''..Butch, what the fuck? Weren't you, y'know, in prison?'' She backed away slightly - in fairness, he had killed people.

Regan heard Butch's voice and whipped her head around. "Butch?" she said, a bit confused. "I...I thought you were in jail." She wasn't exactly sure of what to say.

Butch smirked a little; he wasn't wearing his sunglasses, but he was glad he made a trademark out of them. He walked closer and realized he was still wearing his blue prison jumpsuit, with his sleeves rolled up.

" Guess I kinda got lucky... Found an opportunity; and I took it. I'm still young man, can't be stuck in a fucking prison when I have shit made for me out here. "

Butch sighed and looked at his bike, lighting a cigaret.

" You guys having a party over here? "

He noticed they were dressed a little too well for school, even Syo.

''We were, until these asshats with guns showed up looking for Regan.'' She repeated ''with guns'' once more for effect, sighing. ''I was having fun there, too.''

"So if you get caught..." Zori started, taking a step forward to get a better look at Butch. "Are we going to jail too? For you know- helping you out and not turning you in? Unless you plan on not getting caught and actually have a good plan."

Butch started laughing sarcastically; squinting at Zori.

" You guys think I broke out? Hahaha! Na son! I walked out through the front door. I'm not guilty for anything! I never killed anyone in my life, swear! "

Butch was being sarcastic as hell; although he wasn't joking about walking out the front door, he still couldn't believe the lawyer was able to work that kind of magic. Even though the magic was 100% on the wrong side of illegal.

Elyana led the way to the park, she looked over at Ten and bit her lip. She was tempted to ask for a cigarette because her anxiety was still very present. Sure if she had like one cigarette it wouldn't mess with her vocals too bad, but she would smell horrid. "Hey, uhm do you mind if I bum a smoke?" She asked timidly.

"Wow" Regan muttered. "That's...great?" Regan wasn't sure if that was legal or not since he was definitely guilty, but she chose to push it aside for now. "Well welcome back" she said quickly. "Butch, there are a few guys looking for your bike. And like Syo said they had guns."

''Worst of all, they interrupted our hide n' seek match.'' Syo folded her arms, sounding genuinely upset. ''I was going to prove to everyone that I was the reigning queen at it, but I guess not.''

Not knowing how to really inhale, Elyana coughed a little bit as she sat on the swing next to Ten. She handed her the pack back as she swung a little bit, finally getting the hang of this smoking thing. The cigarette somewhat had a calming effect, but she was also extremely drunk. "So how crazy was that? I don't think I've ever seen a more cliche thing in my life."

"Shut it Syo." Zori said, rolling his eyes at the teen but he couldn't help but grin at her. He glanced around before looking at the three around him. "...How about we all go inside? I'm sure you all love to be in the outdoors but I'd feel better if we went inside."

Butch thought about who would want him dead, then quickly decided against it. It was easily way over the bar. He then thought about Zori's question, which kind of made him feel alone and awkward. Syo's genuine frustration about guys with guns ruining her hide and seek match made him chuckle a little as well.

" Look... The 'guys with guns' ain't shit. If they were, you guys would probably be dead by now. "

He didn't mean to sound cold; but it was the truth. He walked closer to Regan; extending out his hand.

" Keys...? The 30's yours... I don't really need it, and it's payment enough for keeping this bad boy safe for me. "

Ten just nodded and chuckled "No kidding." She pulled out her phone and glanced at the time. "Say, are there any hot single guys That don't mind casual stuff? I'm not huge on relationships."

''Dead..'' Syo repeated to herself. Now that she had a moment to actually think about this, she was very glad she, Zori or Regan hadn't got caught out there. But, then again, she didn't know if everyone else had made it out.. ''Hey..Did we see Elyana leave the building?'' She turned to Zori, sounding slightly nervous. ''Or Kiel?''

Zori glanced at her before frowning as he tried to think of it. "I..." He mumbled, racing through his recent memories.

"Yeah, I saw Kiel run out with Ely and that other girl. Where they ran to, I can't exactly tell you." He said with a shrug.

''Oh, good.'' Syo nodded, looking relieved. ''And, yeah.. We should probably head inside. It's kinda cold out here.'' Syo rubbed her arms, shivering slightly.

"I would suggest Kiel, buuuut in case you didn't notice, he's the definition of gay." Elyana giggled, taking another puff of her cigarette. "If you were into girls too I could probably find some people." She added, slurring her words together slightly.

"The keys are inside" Regan said, looking down as she walked. She shook her head. "You could keep the money Butch. There's no payment for anything."

Zori turned around, making his way over to the front door and waiting for the others. He looked around once more just in case there was someone trailing them before staring up at the dark sky.

''..Just checking though, we can have that hide and seek round later, right?'' Syo asked, sounding hopeful as they walked inside.

For the past few moments, a girl had been sat on the garden wall of someone's house across the street, watching them with interest. As the four of them entered the house, she met Zori's eyes for a brief moment. She simply gave him a wide grin, before sliding off of the wall and walking off, pulling her phone out of her bag as she did so.

meh

Butch looked at her with crazy eyes as he followed the group inside; his old moccasins skidding on the ground.

" What part of 'you saved my ass from being mugged 3m do you not understand? Your keeping the 30, non-negotiable. "

Butch felt extremely thirsty; and was craving alcohol like crazy.

" Please tell me you have a beer or something in here... I'm dead... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back