• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Kiel giggled, he wasn't exactly a hide n seek master. "Heads up guys, I suck so hard. No pun intended." Kiel said, with a weak attempt to make a crack at his sexuality. Elyana snorted then looked to Syo, "Let's go get you changed first. I doubt you'd want to play covered in soda." She said with a smile. Kiel wiggled his eyebrows at Elyana and Syo before turning his attention back to the group, "So how are we going to determine the next seeker after Regan?" he asked.

Syo took the hand, following her upstairs. ''Sorry about this..'' She apologised with a sheepish grin. ''If I hadn't spilt the drink, you wouldn't have had to lend me stuff.''

"It's no big deal, I hardly wear the clothes I leave here." She smiled with a shrug as she opened to door to the guest room. "There's some shirts and jeans and pajama pants in the dresser." Elyana said motioning to the big wooden dresser. "I can wait out here while you get changed if you want." She added, her cheeks turning red.

Kiel tapped his chin, "How about first person found is the next seeker??" He asked, thinking it was an alright suggestion.

-

"Okay I'll wait out here, if you need help finding anything just let me know." Elyana grinned awkwardly.

''Okay.'' Syo nodded, and once she'd left, began to change quickly, so she could get back to playing hide and seek. ''Right, I'm done.'' She emerged from the room.

''Y'reckon?'' Syo chuckled, nodding. ''Right, then, let's go.'' She headed downstairs, throwing the door open. ''I hath returned!'' Syo announced.

"Very good idea Kiel." Zori said, nodding his head before looking at Syo. "Alright, let's get this started then!"

Jack stood up as he looked at everyone with a chuckle and then said "Ah.. I'm gonna try my best, I'm playing this with the intention of winning" he grinned and looked around, noticing Liam had already gone to look for a place to hide. "I wonder where I should go.." He muttered to himself

Syo disappeared off into the house, with Kanin reluctantly pulling herself up and boredly wandering around in search of a place to hide, dragging her feet as she walked.

Zori jumped up happily and ran throughout the house, searching for his own spot. He growled in frustration when he couldn't immediately find one.

((Sorry guys. Been out like all day.))

Regan laughed as she was guided to the corner. "I won't" she said as she covered her eyes and started counting to 40. When she finally reached 40 she dropped her hands from her eyes. "I hope you all found a place to hide!" she called out.

Regan turned around and started moving around the house, looking for anyone that she could find. She opened up doors but didn't find anyone yet.

Washington, a hellhole from the depths of water. Butch was thrown on a bus and told to stand by, dressed in a navy blue jumpsuit and still wearing his moccasins. He looked at the prison as he was driven towards it; he didn't like it, he never heard of it. He made a lot of enemy's on this side of town, he wasn't going to cruse through this episode. He was going to have to escape. The bus driver looked back and shouted at him.

" Get the fuck off my bus!!! "

Butch slowly arose and walked off the bus, scanning his surroundings.

(( Butch returns!! ))

Ten sat on the couch and took a sip of fruit punch from her red plastic cup. Pulling her cell phone out of her pocket, she opened up her comic book app and began reading Daredevil.

Kiel decided to hind behind a large potted plant. His slender frame permitted him to hide in an unconventionally small spot. Elyana looked around the room and spotted one girl who wasn't participating in hide and seek. She took a seat next to her while everyone hid and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, you want to join in the next round?" She asked with a warm smile.

Ten moved way at the stranger's touch and grunted. She huffed and shook her head. "Is there any booze at this party? I need to unwind and let's face it, juice isn't gonna do that for me." With no concern for anyone else, she pulled a cigarette of her hoodie pocket and lit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back