• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Jack sighed with relief as he heard the person walking away, but that changed when he heard the words "found you" parting from a girls lips. "dammit. I thought I was safe... Well done" he got up from the chair and smiled at the girl. "How many of us have you found?" He asked out of curiosity

"Only two. You and I were the lucky ones to be found first." Zori said with a small yawn as he smiled lazily at the boy she'd found.

"I don't believe I've caught your name. My name is Zori. Pleasure to meet you. You?"

"Ah I see.. I had hoped I was one of the last ones to be found, but obviously not" Jack laughed and then looked at Zori. "oh, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself earlier did I? well my name is Jack, it's a pleasure to meet you, as well" he smiled at Zori

Regan blushed at Zori's comment but didn't say anything until she realized the boy she found was talking to her. "Oh...uh yeah only two" she agreed. "I'm Regan" she told him. "I guess you could just sit out and wait for me to find the others" she shrugged.

"Nice to meet you Jack!" Zori said happily, sending the guy a smile before looking out the hall. "We could go look at the others. But if Reggie thinks she can do it on her ow then who am I to deter her?" He said with a shrug and grin.

"Nice to meet you Regan." He smiled at the girl before looking at Zori, "We could act as distractions and try draw people out to make things easier, that seems like a good thing to do.. As well as fun, but I'm sure Regan here is capable of finding the others by herself." He said with a slight chuckle.

Regan listened to them then pouted. "You guys are just gonna leave me to find the others all by myself?" she asked as she started to shuffle out the room slowly. "I like that distraction idea. You guys should do that."

It was time. Butch was lead out of the prison in chains, people cheering 'Bandit' as he left. He was only there for about a day, and yet made a impression on the prisoners. Butch was put back on the bus and sent toward his court hearing. Hoping for a dirty trial, and a not guilty plead. As he sat down, he realized the pain he was in. Nobody was trying to hurt him at the moment, which allowed him to at ease his tension. It felt like a fire was spreading throughout his body. It was almost enough to make him cry.

Zori grinned. "Yeah sure, I could do the distracting bit. Would I be much help? Probably not. But if you want me to then sure." He said with a shrug and shuffling out. "Syo! Others!" He shouted through the house.

"I wouldn't do it like that, that makes it obvious otherwise." Jack laughed and said, "It's probably wise to search the house and sniff them out that way.. I'll try that." He nodded to them both as he also left the room to begin his search

Ten stayed on the couch, smoking occasionally. She didn't even like parties, and just came for the free booze. The people were loud and annoying and music was usually too loud.

"This house is huge." Regan went a different direction than the two boys and ended up at the kitchen while trying to look for the others. She decided to get a soda from the fridge and leaned against the counter as she sipped on it quickly.

Zori got bored and made his way back to where it had all started, shouting for Syo once more before noticing the girl.

"You didn't even have the decency to smoke outside?" He asked, plopping down in a seat and looking around.

Ten chuckled and puffed some smoke in Zori's direction before replying, "Nope." She grinned devilishly and flicked the ashes into her empty cup. "Know any guys here who are looking for a little fun, i need some entertainment."

Jack looked around the halls of the house, peering into every room he passed but finding no hints of people being inside. "Well.. This is harder than I thought" he muttered as he walked down stairs and began to repeat the process

Zori frowned, swiping at the air to get the smoke away from him.

"No, I don't..." He said, his voice cold as he glanced at her. "How about taking yourself to a different party? You might find someone just like you and up to have 'fun'." He said, standing up. He noticed Jack coming back down the steps and remembered what exactly he was supposed to be doing in the first place.

Two blacked out vehicles pull into the driveway of a pretty decent house. A couple of gang members exit the cars, putting pistols in their back pockets. They start walking toward the house party in hopes of finding a certain woman; by the name of Regan. Word around town is that she has Butch's bike, and probably has a way to contact him. They stop halfway toward the house and call out her name.

(( Oh shit! Hope you're ready! ))

Regan finished her soda and threw the can away before continuing her search. She walked around the house and passed the front door to go into a different room when she heard her name being called from outside. She stood there, frozen for a moment. "What the fuck?" She muttered to herself.

((Oh my o_O I feel like this is bad xD ))

Jack kept walking around and eventually gave up,grabbing some soda from the fridge in the kitchen and proceeding to sit down in the living room as he heard a group of people calling Regans name from outside. "Who the hell is that... "He got up and went to look through the window

Zori glanced at Ten before hearing Regan's name.

He gave a confused look before glancing at the girl. "...Did you invite anyone else to the party?" He asked, walking to the door.

" Hey Regan!!! Get your ass out here though! "

The gang members were getting restless; they wanted answers. Loud rap music was coming from their vehicles.

Regan walked toward the front door and looked out the window, gasping when she saw the gang members. "Oh my God" she muttered, opening the door slowly. "Uh hi guys" she said quietly poking her head out.

Looking through the window, studying the groups apparel and the loud music they had playing, Jack knew that they were some sort of gang, and the fact that they were calling for Regan couldn't be good, "Um, Zori.... What do we do?" He called to the boy who had walked to the door

Ten walked over to the window where jack was at. She peered outside, "Damn, someone's in trouble.." The tequila from earlier was fresh on her breath. Her hands were trembling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back