• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Kiel shuddered one more time at Kanin fears while Elyana and Syo re-joined the group. Elyana looked as calm as ever, not giving away anything if anything did happen. "Your turn to spin Kanin!" Kiel said excitedly.

Kanin leaned forward and gently spun the bottle, before flopping back into her seat.

(I actually think I should go, seeing as it's 3 in the morning here xDD sorry, bye guys)

As Jack walked the streets, listening to music, he took out his phone and looked at the time. "Ah.. Well it's pretty late, I wonder how long this party is going on for" he sighed and then began to text Liam, the text read, "I'm on my way to yours:)" Liams house was pretty much his second home and he always went there. But this time it was more of a pit stop on the way of his true destination.

After five minutes of walking he got to Liams house, going up to the door and knocking on it as he then waited for the door to open

Liam got really excited when he got the text, He was being taken to the party by Jack, like a dream. But he had to remember him and Jack were nothing more than friends.If only he thought to himself and started getting ready. Once ready he sat down in his lounge room and started up his video game console and waited for Jack.

Once he heard the door, he saved, shut the console down, and opened the door"Hey Jack" Liam said excitedly.

As the door opened he stood there with his hands in his pockets, smiling at Liam as he greeted him. "Hi there.. Well, I take it you got my text? Anyway we can't stop, there's a party we need to get to and we are... Quite late." He chuckled slightly and then Said. "you all ready to go?"

"yeah... I was waiting on you actually", Liam said stepping out of his house, closing the door behind him and added with a fake posh accent,"lead the way my good sir".Liam looked at Jack up and down he looks really nice.

"I knew you would wait for me" he laughed and continued on walking, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He then stopped and turned to Liam, looking at him with excitement. "So! What have I missed while I was away? Anything in particular? Anything interesting?.." He sighed, he hated the idea of missing things, eventually they got to the house where the party is situated, walking up to the door he turns to Liam. "after you" speaking with a slightly exaggerated posh accent, like Liam had done earlier.

Liam tried to hide a blush from Jack's comment about waiting for him but quickly regained his composer and continued walk until they reached the house. Liam smiled as jack opened the door for him and walked in and replied "thank you.../my lady/"

((@LeSoraAmari This is shiiiit (>:<)))

Zori looked up when he heard the door opening.

"Hey Kiel you have some late people coming in." He said, nodding his head towards the two guys before wrapping an arm over Regan's shoulder.

Regan glanced up also and quickly waved at the boys with a smile. "Maybe they could play with us also if they want" she said, leaning into Zori slightly.

Kiel nodded to the late comers. "Booze is in the kitchen guys!" He had said that to most of his guests. Sure the party was in full swing, but late comers were welcomed too.

"That's if they're up for it Reggie." Zori said before looking up at the two guys. "Hey, you both up to join us in playing truth or dare?" He called out to them. "It's getting good!"

Liam looked to Jack then back to the party members, then down at himself taking a gulp of air this is going to be...interesting, the thought to himself, realizing he was probably the youngest one here. "After you Jack" he said staying next to Jack closely.

Jack looked at Liam and smiled to him, then he looked over to the groupof people who were sat together , as well as being told where the alcohol is they were also asked if they wanted to join in with the game. "Yeah sure! I'll join." Said Jack as he smiled at them and sat by the group of people, looking at Liam as he did so. "You in?.. C'mon it will be fun!."

Syo gave a quick wave to the newcomers, grinning. ''Gonna go get a drink.'' She informed the others, heading towards the kitchen, and reappearing a little while later with a can of coke. ''I moved something in the fridge to get to the cans and the rest of the stuff on the shelf fell on me..''

Zori snickered at Syo. "Nice job there Syo." He grinned at her before looking around. "Who was next again?"

"I guess so"Liam shrugged walking slightly closer and sitting beside Jack. He looked around and whispered to jack, confusion in his voice, "what are they playing again?"

Syo sat herself back down next to Elyana, sighing. ''Sorry 'bout the fridge thing, by the way!'' She called to Kiel, before cracking open the can. It must have gotten shaken up though, because it starts to overflow.. ''Shit, shit-''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back