• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Zori's eyes widened at the sight of the soda. "Whoa whoa whoa!" He said, jumping up. He laughed, quickly rushing to the kitchen to grab the towels. "Syo what in the world?!"

''I.. I didn't know it would do that!'' She panicked, holding the can up above her head. She didn't want to get it on Kiels carpet, like, what if his parents freaked and sued her or something?

Kanin watched on with a blank expression, before turning to the nearest person. ''She's a bit empty headed, isn't she..?''

Zori swooped back into the living room, grabbing the soda from her hands. He pushed a wad of paper towels on top of it so it wouldn't spill before throwing the rest of the roll at Syo.

He then quickly made his way back into the kitchen to pour out the soda.

Syo tugged at the roll, pulling of a piece of it, and gingerly mopping up any of the spilt soda that managed to get on the floor. ''Shiiit, I'm screwed..'' She mumbled to herself.

"Oh Syo, it's no problem at all." Kiel responded, seeing that nothing had been spilled on the carpet and if so he could just rearrange the furniture.

"Ely, don't you have spare clothes upstairs?" Kiel asked. Elyana nodded and turned to Syo, "Hey do you want temporary clothes? I can throw those in the washer." She added with a smile.

"Please fix my child up." Zori joked, walking back into the room and plopping down back in his spot. "After that we could possibly continue the game? Maybe try a different one?"

Regan watched and laughed as they cleaned up the soda spill. "Yeah" Regan agreed, nodding her head. "I think we should play a new game after a while."

"New game! Does anyone have any ideas as to what we could possibly do next? I would say spin the bottle but I'm not sure how well that would work out for everyone. I can already see the jealousy on everyone's faces if we were to do that." He said, laughing.

''HIDE AND SEEK!'' Syo burst out. Noticing the others expressions, she shrunk back slightly. ''Okay, okay, maybe not..''

''YES!'' Syo jumped to her feet, punching the air. ''Prepare to DIE! ..Or, uh, not find me. 'Cause I'm good at hide n' seek.'' She sat back down. ''..Hella good.'' Syo added.

"It's been a while since I last played that game. We could play it if everyone else is up for it too." The last time Regan played hide and seek was when she was a kid.

Jack sat there as he looked at all the guests at this party, looking at the host and then the others around him as they mentioned playing hide and seek. "Oooo! I'm in! That sounds like fun" he chuckled slightly and then turned to face Liam, "You up for this? It will probably be good fun"

Liam had a giant smirk when Jack turned to face him. "You remember trying to find me when we were younger jack...prepare to fail at it again and again Jack".

Zori jumped up, a grin coming to his face.

"Let's get ready to do this!" He said happily. "Alright, who's the seeker?"

"Not me!" Zori exclaimed, grinning widely. "I have no intentions of being the seeker first. None what so ever. I have to beat Syo in being the best hider here."

"That was when we were younger... I'm a lot better now.." He grinned at Liam as he felt nostalgia from tbe memories.

"Not me! I plan on hiding somewhere spectacular!" He exclaimed with a smile

Meanwhile, Liam had slipped of in all of the commotion to his hiding spot, which btw, was making great use of his size.

"Okay, how about I'll be the seeker then?" Regan asked with a smile as she stood up. "I'm terrible at hiding anyway" she chuckled.

"Works for me!" Zori said. He took Regan's shoulders, gently guiding her to a corner. "You stay here and count. Don't cheat!" He said, pinching at her cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back