• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

She cringed at the thought of having to go to the dentist and explaining to them what had happened, "How would you even explain that to the dentist?" Elyana wondered out loud.

Zori snickered at her, ruffling her hair. "Does my little Reggie want to make out with me?" He teased her, pulling her close to him and giving her a lazy smile. "And puh-lease! I'm a great kisser, thank you."

'' 'Well, doc, I guess it just turned out I was a terrible kisser.' Something like that?'' She laughed. ''Or, alternatively, you could just lie and say what I said - that being, ''I crashed into a wall''.''

"Hey, I'm bored" Regan shrugged. "So since we're already talking and I don't plan on drinking anymore alcohol tonight, making out with you is kind of the only option left." Regan averted her eyes awkwardly before she finally looked back him.

''Mm, I have a dentist, and he's alright, but he tries to put on this Scottish accent, right?'' She cracked open a can of Coke she'd acquired on their way to the seats. ''..And it's totally fake. I don't think anyone has ever told him we know he's faking it.''

Elyana burst into giggles, "Ohmigosh, does he sound like shrek?" She asked, holding back another eruption of giggles.

"Maybe next time you should ask him where donkey is." Elyana added.

Syo's cheeks puffed up for a second as she tried to hold in laughter, before collapsing into giggles. ''I have never made that connection, but I'm not gonna be able to unhear that now!''

"I like to think that I'm funny." Elyana responded, bowing in her seat. Elyana reached in her purse and fished around for a second, looking for a stick of gum. She sure as hell wasn't driving home tonight, but she wanted to have fresh breath. Before she could say anything Kiel shouted from somewhere in the room, "Truth or dare biotchesssss!"

"Hmm...do you want to go play?" Elyana asked Syo with a smile.

Zori grinned at her. "Then making out it is."

Turning towards her, he gently pushed her back until she was pressed against the wall. One hand leaned against the wall beside her head and the other went to her chin. Staring into her eyes, he smiled widely. "Because we're bored... You know?" He mumbled before tilting her head up and pressing his lips to hers.

Jack was at the airport with a huge rucksack slung across his back, he had just got back from seeing a relative in New Zealand (I don't know xD ) he took out his cell as soon as he got a notification and read through the text eagerly. "...A party, and I'm missing it? Oh no." He quickly text the persom back and then made his way outside the airport where his dad was waiting, yelling "C'mon! Get in the car, there are people behind me" in response Jack said, "Yeah, alright dad. Gimme a minute." He stuffed his rucksack in the boot and sat in the car, which then drove off and headed towards the house.

Thoughts were spiralling through Jacks head, it had been 5 weeks since he was last at school and he knew he had missed many things, even the schools music show which he normaly participates in.

Eventually, they got to the house and Jack rushed in, launching his rucksack on his bed and changing clothes to something suited for a party, quickly fixed up his hair and then shouted "I'm going out! I'll be back later!" With the usual "Alright." Response from his father he left and got his phone out, texting the person telling them that he is on his way. "..I have so much I need to catch up on... This should be great.. I wonder who is there... Maybe Liam is there? Oo I'm excited" he plugged in earphones and sang quietly to himself as he walked

Regan kissed him back without much hesitation and even smiled into the kiss. She was enjoying it but then she heard Kiel shouting from inside the house about a game of truth or dare. Regan continued the kiss for a little longer then pulled away, thinking he actually wasn't that bad at kissing like he said. She smiled at him then blushed. "Wanna play truth or dare inside with the others?" she asked him softly.

"Alright cool, let's go." Elyana smiled, taking Syo by the hand and leading her to the lounge area where the game was being played.

"Glad to see the two love birds joining us." Kiel said, poking fun at Syo and Elyana.

Zori kissed her back, his arm on the wall slowly moving down and wrapping around her waist.

When she pulled away, he gave her a small smile and nodded. "Yeah sure. We can go play that."

''Oy.'' Syo warned him, but felt her cheeks heat up slightly. Shaking her head, she joined the others.

Another girl was already there, sat crossed-legged on the floor, loudly munching away at a doughnut. In fact, there was a full box sat in front of her. She wore a grumpy expression, like she was sulking, and Syo was almost reminded of her cat. For whatever bizarre reason, she was wearing a aviator hat, and no shoes.

bakemonogatari__shinobu_oshino_2_by_garykoh-d5kvuet.jpg

Her eyes flickered around the group, scoping out the other people who were here. She raised her eyebrows when she saw a girl sitting on the floor with a box full of donuts, but then quickly turned her attention back to Kiel. "Kiel, why do you have to ruin things." Elyana frowned, shaking her head.

"Sorry about that, Kiel is just always focused on getting laid." Elyana said to Syo with a shrug.

Regan bit her lip then gave Zori another kiss, this time a lot quicker. She couldn't help herself. She peeled herself off the wall then took his hand, pulling him back inside towards the group of people getting ready for truth or dare. She spotted Syo and waved at her with a smile, glad that she was still with Elyana.

''Yeah, I gathered..'' She shot Kiel a cross between an amused and irritated look, noticing Regan and Zori approaching out of the corner of the guy. ''Hi guys! ..Been having more special time, I assume?''

A few more people joined in, including Regan and Zori. Kiel was grinning ear-to-ear, he had witnessed one of their kisses and had decided that he totally shipped it.

"Alright everyone~ who ever the bottle lands on has to pick between truth or dare!" Kiel exclaimed excitedly as he clapped his hands together and spun the empty wine bottle. It landed on Zori and Kiel looked up at him, "Alright truth or dare?" Kiel asked

Zori smiled and sat down beside Regan before blushing. "Shut it child." He mumbled before watching the bottle. His eyes widened in surprise. "Oh uh..." He said, trying to think. "Dare? I guess?... Dare." He said, nodding his head.

Kiel had the perfect dare in mind. Elyana shot her best friend a look and saw the gears turning. "Sooo, I dare you to jump into the pool in your underwear!" Kiel dared, with a wicked grin.

''Regan will probably enjoy this.'' Syo muttered to Elyana, quiet enough that Regan couldn't hear (Regan would probably end up glaring at her for the remainder of the night if she had).

The girl continued to eat, watching the group curiously.

Regan let out a laugh then glanced at Zori. "Sorry" she mumbled, trying her best to hold in the laugh but eventually failing. "You're gonna have to do it Zori" Regan said, nudging him lightly.

Zori's eyes widened in surprise at the dare. "Whoa!" He sat still for a few seconds before shrugging as a smirk came to his face. "Fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back