• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

"Well, that's good" Regan said with a laugh. "At least I don't look like a complete dork." She shrugged. That was good enough for her. "You know, you lied to me. You said you weren't a good dancer." She looked up at him with a smirk and waited for his explanation.

Zori blushed, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Hey, I call it how I see it and I don't see anything too special." He said, chuckling as he twirled her once more.

A blush crept onto Elyana's cheeks, "Well thank you for finding my hiccups cute m'lady." Elyana said, with a playful and sloppy curtsy. She straightened her self up before almost falling into Syo.

"Yeah, thanks for catching me." Elyana smiled gratefully, "I should probably sit down and drink some water though. I'm kind of drunk." Elyana added with a shrug, "Want to come sit with me?"

"Well, you're a lot better than I'll ever be." Regan laughed as Zori spun her around again. "I wanna get something to drink" she told him before pulling him away from the mass of people. "If you want, we could always continue dancing later."

''Yeah, I gathered.'' Syo nodded with a small chuckle. ''Sure, lead the way.'' As she said this, she stared around the room. ''So, you're friend owns this house, right? It's huuuge..''

Elyana led them to a love seat in the far right of the room, next to them were some kids making out and or smoking pot. "Yeah, his parents are super influential in the business world. I practically live here with him cause it gets lonely for him." Elyana said shaking her head,

"But there's a really nice hot tub out back!" She added with a grin.

"We can dance later but for now I'm checking that off on our list here." He said, letting her grab her drink. He then pulled her away from the others, stepping out into the backyard of the house with her and taking a deep breath. "...Fresh air."

''No kidding, man..'' Syo mumbled as she continued to examine her surroundings while they walked. ''..And his parents don't, like, get nervous about these parties or anything?'' She attempted to make her way forwards without bumping into anyone, failing horribly. ''..I mean, look at all of these people!''

Regan grabbed a can of soda from the cooler and stepped outside with Zori. It felt good to be outside from the musty and humid atmosphere inside. She opened the can then took a sip of it before she spoke. "So what's next on our list Zori?" she asked, looking up at him.

"They're really only home once or twice a month. And just as long as nothing gets broken they pretend they don't know about all of the parties," Elyana started "But I try to have him over at my house as much as possible. He and I aren't exactly the most straight people so my parents don't mind." She finished, sticking her tongue out to Syo playfully.

''Heh, same over here.'' Syo admitted, but paused. ''Well, minus the fact my parents don't actually know. I don't think they'd be against it or anything, but, eh..'' She shrugged. ''I just feel weird bringing up that kinda stuff with parents.''

"I don't know..." He mumbled, thinking over just what they had said. He couldn't exactly remember. "...Act stupid?" He asked more than stated, looking over at her with a questionable face.

Eleyana nodded in understanding, coming out to parents wasn't really the easiest thing to do. "Yeah, my parents kind of already had a suspicion, which was confirmed when they caught me kissing one of my female play co-stars." Elyana admitted with a sly grin.

Regan thought about it for a moment then nodded, the corners of her mouth turning into a small smile. "I think that's about right. Now, let's see. How can we act stupid" she mumbled to herself, looking around. She turned her head and spotted a couple making out against the house and a couple people talking and drinking their beer.

''Yep, pretty sure that'll do it.'' Syo laughed, staring up at the ceiling for a moment while she thought. ''..I think I've only kissed someone not in my family once, and it was on accident. I swear to God, I'm not joking.''

Zori looked around as well and shrugged. "Well if we were to do what everyone out here is doing then we'd have the option of drinking some more, talking, or just making out." He said, glancing at her. "So unless you have something better, choose one of those three."

''Tripped. Slammed right into the person in front of me. It was actually pretty painful seeing as it wasn't an actual kiss and more me hitting the person in front of me with my own face.'' Syo gave a small, slightly embarrassed chuckle. ''See what I mean? It's like I'm doomed to be clumsy.''

Regan thought about those choices and actually considered making out. She wasn't sure how Zori would react to that so she pushed the thought away quickly. "How about talking and drinking?" she asked with a smile though there was a light blush on her cheeks.

"Ouch that doesn't sound pleasant at all." Elyana replied with a chuckle, "and thank goodness you haven't tripped into my face. If I'm going to kiss you I wouldn't want to break my teeth in the process." She added.

Zori shrugged. "Yeah sure to talking. You can drink I guess. I'm done for the night." He said.

''It was not, I can assure you.'' Syo winced a little as she thought back to it. ''Yeah, I'd prefer it if the next time I 'kiss' someone it doesn't involve having toothache for the following day..''

"Or...we could make out" Regan joked with a smile as she brought the can of soda to her lips. She took a sip then glanced up at Zori. "It wouldn't be that bad" she chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back