• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Regan blushed when Zori's lips met hers then her eyes widened in surprise once she felt the beer enter her mouth from his. She quickly pulls away and has no other choice than to actually swallow it. "God, you're sick" she said, shoving him with as much force as she could though she had a small smile on her face. "I wanted the beer from the can...not from your mouth!" She laughed softly as her cheeks turned a darker shade of pink.

Zori stumbled back and chuckled, despite the blushing he was doing. He grinned at her and shrugged. "You wanted the beer- I gave it to you." He said with a smile. He pulled her back to him and wrapped an arm lazily over her shoulders, giving her the can.

"Here, I need to stop drinking anyway. I can feel a slight buzz and that's already too much." He said, turning them as they walked around. "Now let's talk to someone else. Where's your buddy from before?"

-

Solana bit her lip, staring down at their hands. Did she love him? She wasn't truly sure. But she did know that whatever she felt as certainly strong. She glanced up and smiled softly.

"Ugh I never thought a boy would actually bore me to tears." Kiel mumbled to himself as he walked back into the kitchen, tossing his empty wine cooler into the recycling bin. He grabbed another from the cooler and scanned the room with his eyes.

Regan took the can and glared at Zori in a non-serious way before they started walking around. "Who Keil? I don't know" she mumbled as she brought the can of beer to her lips. She barely watched where she was going, trusting Zori enough to guide her around safely. "I think he went to talk with his other friends." Regan stumbled again and grabbed onto Zori's shirt so she wouldn't fall. "Sorry" she said, bursting into small fits of giggles.

Alex smiles lightly, and Lexi walks in large eyed. "So?" Alex asked. Lexi smiles slightly, "I need to go ready the house." "For?" Alex asks, raising an eyebrow. "our parents." Lexi says softly. Alex rolls his eyes, "when are they getting here?" Lexi smiles slightly. "Tomorrow?"

Zori sighed, realizing he probably shouldn't have given her that drink. He wrapped an arm around her waist, holding onto her tightly so she wouldn't fall. "You silly goose." He mumbled softly, ruffling her hair as he led her into the kitchen. He saw Keil and smiled weakly at the boy. "Hey man."

-

Solana looked back at Lexi and listened to their conversation. "Your parents are coming." She said, smiling at Alex.

"Hey you two. How're you guys enjoying yourselves so far?" Kiel had gone around asking most of the guests the same question. He had to make sure that his party game was always strong.

Alex chuckles, "you smile now, until you meet them." He teases, Lexi giggles. "They'll love you, Solana... just make sure you cover uo those bruises, or they might take us back to Italy." She smirks, before grabbing her water. "I'll probably be back later tonight, I'm going to go straighten up the house."

Zori nodded, smiling at him before glancing down at Regan. "Oh yeah we're having fun. This one made sure she'd have fun." He said, rolling his eyes.

Solana's eyes widened in apprehension. She looked over at Lexi and nodded, blushing at the mention of her bruises.

Regan smiled sheepishly at the both of them then looked down. "Okay, I swear that was my last one. I'm done drinking for the ni-" She interrupted herself with a small hiccup. "For the night" she finished, blushing lightly. "But yeah. Had a lot of fun."

Zori rolled his eyes. "Sneaking you into your house is going to be a challenge. I can see it now."

"I'm glad you guys are having a good time, annnnd I think that they're having a good time too." Kiel chuckled as he pointed in the direction of where his best friend was still chatting with the one girl whos name had escaped him.

((G'night Mel!))

Zori glanced back and grinned. "They are. I am sooo teasing Syo about this later." He said with a grin. He glanced down at Regan and scoffed. "Says the one hiccuping and stumbling over air."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex chuckles, Lexi walks out waving good bye to them. Alex looks to Solana, "are you prepared to meet my parents?"

Regan smiled innocently up at him then pinched his cheeks gently. "Okay it won't be that hard if they're not home" she said with a laugh. "Plus I'm not even that drunk. It's like a very tiny bit."

Solana said her goodbyes to Lexi before looking over at Alex. She blinked. "Absolutely not."

-

"Exactly." Zori mumbled, blushing when she pinched his cheeks. "I don't want you anymore drunk. I feel like if I leave you for two seconds you'll have another drink in your hand."

"I won't get another drink. Cross my heart" she said, using one of her hands to cross her heart with her fingers. "You can leave me. I'll be fine Zori" Regan said, though she didn't really want Zori to leave. But she didn't want to seem needy either.

"Psh, what? You think I'm gonna leave you like this? No way. You may not be drunk but being tipsy is enough for me to stay." He said, picking her up and plopping her on top of the counter. He grabbed himself a soda. "So get ready to be stuck with me."

"I honestly don't mind if you're stuck with me" Regan shrugged, swinging her legs back and forth as she propped her hands up behind her on the counter. She watched him grab a soda then smiled at him. "Your lips are really soft" she said without thinking. After a couple seconds she realized what she said then blushed. "In a non-creepy way" she added with a nervous laugh.

"I guess I have no choice." She said softly, watching him. "Rest now, Alex..."

Zori leaned on the counter beside her, his elbows on the counter. He glanced back, taking a sip of his soda before wrapping an arm around her waist. He glanced up at her and blushed though he smiled in amusement. "I'm glad you think my lips are soft."

Alex yawns, "too bad I can't hold you yet.." He shuts his eyes, "Monday won't come fast enough. " He begins to fall asleep.

(Good night guys!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back