• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Regan smiled at him slightly then started to play with her hair, braiding it then unbraiding different strands before she started to play with Zori's. "Hey, wanna get me a bottle of water?" Regan asked, hoping he would say yes easily.

((Night))

Solana smiled softly at Alex and stood. Reaching over, she kissed his forehead. "Monday."

Zori relaxed, letting Regan play in his hair. He looked up when she spoke and nodded, standing up straight and turning to the refrigerator to get her water.

"Thanks" Regan said with a smile. She took the bottle from Zori and almost chugged the whole thing down before she put the bottle back on the counter. "Sorry for making you stay here with me" she said, giving him an apologetic look.

"It's alright. I really don't mind." Zori said, turning around and leaning back onto the counter. "As long as you're having fun. Soy certainly is. I don't want to end that."

Regan bit her lip. She truly did feel bad for making Zori stay with her, especially since she wanted him to have fun also. "Yeah she is." Regan smiled as she looked at Syo and Elyana together. "Now we get to tease her about it."

Zori grinned evilly. "Oh hell yeah we're going to tease her. She teases us enough. I'm going to war with the teasing I'm going to do with her."

Regan laughed then finished what was left in her water bottle. She watched as people walked in and out of the kitchen, her hands reaching towards Zori's hair again.

Zori grinned at her when he felt her fingers. "You got a thing for hair?" He asked teasingly.

"Maybe" Regan laughed with a shrug as she looked down at Zori. "Your hair's nice and soft so I like touching it." She sighed then looked around. "We should do something. I mean we are at a party. Sitting around is boring."

Zori nodded. "What would you like to do then Reggie?" He asked, smiling at her. "We could go talk to others, dance, just act stupid... A lot of options."

''Like, there was this one time I was in a car park and I got into my dads car..'' Syo paused for effect. ''..Aaaaand then I saw the complete stranger sitting in the front. Turns out there actually was another person out there with a bright green car.'' She still had no idea what had possessed her dad to buy a bright green car. It literally hurt people's eyes in summer.

"We should do everything you just mentioned" Regan said with a smile as she hopped off the counter. "But I would like to dance with you first." Regan hoped she wouldn't trip over her own feet when she danced with Zori. That would be pretty embarrassing even if she tried to play it off.

"Alrighty then." Zori said with a shrug. He took a step, stretching out with a yawn. "If you want to dance then we can. I'm not that good of a dancer though." He said with a small chuckle.

"That's okay. I'm not either" Regan said truthfully. She took his hand and started walking towards the dance floor, pushing past a few people. "If we look stupid at least we'll look stupid together" she said over the loud music with a shrug.

Zori let her lead them over to the dance floor. He smiled at her and nodded, twirling her twice before letting her go and dancing along to the music.

By now the dance floor was packed with people. A few of them were drunk and sweaty. Regan laughed and swayed her hips to the rhythm of the music, trying her best not to make herself look like a total doofus in front of Zori.

Zori danced along with the music, grinning at Regan. If anything he thought Regan looked adorable dancing. He could feel his cheeks heating up a bit at the sight of her and looked away as a small smile came to his face.

"What's wrong?" Regan asked over the music when Zori turned his head away. She blushed slightly, thinking that she really did look stupid dancing with him.

Zori looked back over at her when he'd calmed himself and shook his head. "Nothing!" He replied, sending her a smile as he took her hands in his. "All is good! Everything's A-okay!"

Regan eyed him suspiciously , lacing her fingers through his as they did. She finally came to a conclusion. "I look stupid, don't I?" she asked with a halfhearted laugh.

He chuckled, shaking his head at her. "No," as his smile grew, Zori pulled her closer to him. "You look beautiful Reggie." He mumbled, kissing her forehead as he blushed.

"I would've been super freaked out!" Elyana replied, giggling at Syo's story. She hiccuped before covering her mouth quickly. "Sorry about that." She apologized with a sheepish grin.

Regan felt her heart skip a quick beat as Zori placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled and didn't think her cheeks could be anymore flushed than they are now. "Thank you" she said quietly, dancing a little bit closer to him.

i stopped getting notifications for some reason

sorry

''Nahh, don't worry about it.'' Syo waved a hand dismissively with a smile, ''It was kinda cute, to be honest.''

Zori nodded, smiling brightly at her as he continued to dance.

"Besides, you don't look too dorky dancing the way you are." He teased her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back