• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

A smile came to his face as he saw Regan walking towards him. His eyes widened in surprise when she tripped and he couldn't help but chuckle over the fact that she'd tripped over nothing.

"I did use the bathroom." He said with a small shrug. "Then I saw you were having a good time so I decided to let you have your space." He sipped some more of his third bottle of beer, wrapping an arm around her lazily and pulling her closer to the group he'd been talking to.

''Wait, wait, you fell into a chocolate fountain?'' Now it was Syo's turn to try not to laugh..And her turn to fail, too. ''Sorry, sorry..'' She managed to say between laughs, ''..But hey, it was chocolate, so in a way..It's kind of a win.''

Elyana nodded with a huge grin, "If you look at it that way. Let's just say that trying to dance with a broken foot wasn't the smartest idea." She giggled, briefly explaining the story to Syo, who was laughing with her.

"And that's not even the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me." Elyana added, practically tearing up from laughing so much.

Alex blushes, "sorry.. about that." He says softly. Lexi stretchs and sighs softly. "I'm going to call mom and dad." Alex looks up at her and nods slightly.

Solana watched Lexi leave and sighed, sitting back in her seat. "Have to wait till Monday... Just till Monday..." She mumbled before groaning as she brought a hand up to her neck. Her eyes widened as her other hand went to her mouth before she shut her eyes, taking a deep breath.

''You serious?'' Syo managed to say once her laughter finally subsided. ''I admit, though, I have my fair share of embarrassing stories - you're not alone here.''

i gtg

its like 3 in the morning here lol

She doesn't answer him straight away, taking another few deep breaths and gulping before she finally looks up at him.

"...Monday is when you get out of here..." She mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows at him.

"What happened to you not leaving me alone with guys?" Regan teased Zori, flashing a smile at his group of friends. "Kiel's pretty cool. I think you guys would be good friends. He likes to work out at the gym and I know you like to work out also" she said with a smile, playfully poking his side.

"Eh, he seems like an okay guy. I don't have to worry about him stealing you from me." He teased back, pinching her cheek. He made a small face when she poked him, a weird noise escaping his lips. Being poked always felt weird to him. "As long as he's willing to get up early like I do."

-

Solana nodded. "Yeah... What did you think I was talking about?"

"You don't have to worry about anyone stealing me from you" Regan said with a smirk. She laughed at his reaction to the poke then separated herself from him so she could go get another beer. A minute later she came back to Zori, sipping on the beer slowly. She smiled at him innocently then listened as his friends talked.

Zori grinned at her reply, a small blush coming to his cheeks. He grunted in reply and let her slip away, glancing back at her before talking once more with his friends. He didn't bother looking when she came back, automatically pulling her close. He glanced down before frowning.

"No." He said, taking the can away from her and drinking from it himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex shales his head, "I don't know.. I guess you do like me being around then, huh?" He smiles softly, "sorry I ruined your weekend."

"If I didn't like being around you I wouldn't be here..." She said, blushing in embarrassment. She shrugged at his apology, sending him a weak smile. "I've had worse."

"Hey! That's my beer. Get your own" she pouted, trying to grab the can from his grasp before he could drink it all. She gave him a pleading look then eventually gave him the puppy dog eyes, hoping it would work on him. "Please?" she begged. "You're gonna have to drive me back home, you know."

Alex shrugged, "true, true." He chuckles, looking into her eyes with his Slightly dulled eyes, his color had returned, and his smile wasn't weak now. It was genuine as it had been yesterday, and the day he met Solana.

"I'm not taking you home if you're drunk." Zori said, holding the can in the air. A grin spread on his face. "You really want this beer?"

-

Without thinking, Solana reached a hand out, caressing his cheek. "How are you feeling now?" She asked softly.

Regan reached for the can one last time before pouting her lips and crossing her arms over her chest. "Why do you get to have it then? You're the driver not me. I should be able to have it."

Zori grinned. "You big baby, here." He placed the can to his lips, taking a sip. Before he could hesitate he pressed his lips against hers, letting the beer in his mouth run to hers before pulling away with a grin. "There. Happy?"

-

"Don't say it like that you jerk." Solana said, lightly hitting his shoulder. "Too soon for the death jokes. You really scared Lexi... You really scared me."

Alex winces in pain, hissing between gritted teeth, then he smiles. "Ha, just kidding." He chuckles, "I'm here now, aren't i?" He says softly.

Solana's eyes widen in surprise and regret when he shows pain. She bit her lip in guilt before fuming when he laughed. "Don't do that!" She whined, frowning at him. "You're here now but-" She stopped herself, sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back