War of the Three Gods [Inactive]

Valentina gave a smile and a giggle when Lucifer trailed his sentence away with ice cream. "Fine, you maybe tag along, but I'm only paying for mine and the young lord's ice cream. Get your own" she said sticking her tongue out teasingly.

Lucifer gave out an exasperated sigh. Over the month, he had made sure that he made no contact with Emyre. If he had then maybe the God kid would have trusted him. Things were difficult between him and Layla. She was not pleased about being kicked out of Diaboli's Academy but Emyre was the only reason she had accepted to leave without creating a tantrum. Her behavior to him had been rather cold when he went to meet her on the Goddess' command. He knew that it was her hatred towards him that instilled hatred in the heart of Emyre.

Lucifer raised his eyebrows when Valentina told she wouldn't pay for the ice cream. "I don't want any ice cream." he said. Lucifer didn't have any money with him. Life wasn't exactly what it used to be. Lucifer lived for the sole purpose of fulfilling the deal with Helen. To let Layla live in peace. 
(BTW. Lucifer got his tattoo back. To differentiate himself clearly from Gerard if he ever tried to impersonate Lucifer.)

Seigrain_andor_Jellal.jpg

"I got a lot stronger by the way" Emyre said as he puffed his chest out. "I'm as strong as my grandfather now says mother."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

( lol i think that i have a idea of what dave is planing the tatoo thing reminds me alot of a certain anime :D
( am i day dreaming or what, has that girl's posts all dissaperd?)

(Nah. Her posts are still to be seen.)

"I am sure you are." said Lucifer with a smile. Of course he was strong. He was the product of Filius and Helen. He wouldn't want to be on the bad side of such a strong being now, would he? But no matter how hard he tried, Lucifer was unable to get into the good books of the kid. One wrong move on his part and he would have to face the wrath of the God kid.

Valentina gave Lucifer a side smirk, "Umm.. I've been saving up money.. I guess I could buy you an ice cream as a treat.." She said with a smile. "You'll have to pay me back though.. Just kidding. I don't need money for much anyways" she said out her weapon between her arm and body to hold it while taking out all the crimped up scraps of money from her skirt pocket. "Umm 1,2,3,4,5... 10... 20.. 5" she said counting her money out loud. "I have 5 ones, 1 ten, 1 twenty, and 1 five. Ice cream isn't expensive so yah I'll pay for all of us" she said cheerfully as always. Despite her lack of friends, she wasn't bothered, just a little lonely sometimes.

Lucifer smiled at Valentina's generous offer. "No. You keep it. You can have another ice cream when you need it. I just wanted to join the demon lord before I take him away to his mother." said Lucifer. He actually intended on taking him to Layla's but no one at Diaboli's had a clue that he knew the whereabouts of the kid and Layla. Only he, Layla and Helen knew that. He would probably be forced to give out the information if they knew he had such a knowledge.

(Gotta go. Just assume Lucifer is sticking around but remaining silent. After ice cream he intends to take Emyre to his mother. Continue as you may.)

( i dont know much i just joined rp today itself, well u are the priestess right? well i ened up bringing calvin back into the temple, and i also broke all the urns and am on my knees asking for forgiveness and not to get punishment 0;) as for who i am, i am a old student went away for a year or so and just arrived back more info in chara app) 
( if ya want u can conrinue with me :/ everyone else left it seems)

(I probably won't post until the AM, since most of my characters are at a stand still until everyone is back. Will you be back on in about 6-7 hours?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Woah... You guys are in some very different time zones than me. :/ )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back