War of the Three Gods [Inactive]

"Can't catch me!" Emyre said while still laughing loudly. Still dodging and leaping as Jealousy tried to grab him. 
"I'm Calvin! Nice to meet you, what's your name?" he asked as he extended a hand to him, smiling as brightly as always.

( good we can talk like this in brakets i dont like going to ooc for even tiny things btw who will be in the temple when i enter? )

Valentina watched the boy as she teased the God, giggling as she did. "What a happy boy" she said to herself with a soft smile. "I shall be.. Training him?" She asked, her head tilted to the side a bit.

"I'll find your mother and see to it that you're punished for this!" Jealousy said as he stormed away. Emyre walked over to Valentina looking up at her "We haven't met, who are you?"

"erm i am Darke...Drake Rose, its a verily my pleasure meeting you", he said trying to keep it short, he still wondered is this calvin guy a spy or just a commoner, " i think i should get going" he sighed as he got onto his horse, thinking that it is already post evening as he glared into the sky, he could see the moon, " well see you around i hope" he told him him as he spur his horse, in an attempt to avoid him, he knew that it was dangerous outside

( why is she offline aww Q-Q)

he pulled the reins of his horse, as he looked back at celvin, well is it safe for him out there at night, Drake began to wonder, " erm commoner want to join me!" he yelled to him knowing that Drake might be scolded for bring such a person into the sanctuary

"Hello" she said with a bow to the young lord. "I am Valentina, I shall be.. Training you, I guess you could say. Since I am just a mere mortal, one day you shall surpass me. I shall await until that day comes but for now I shall teach you everything that I know" she said, trying to speak in a mature tone in front of Lord Diaboli. Though the kid was only 10, he was already at Valentina's shoulder, that was when she realized how short she was.

"Don't train him, just befriend him dear" Diaboli whispered to her before vanishing. "Hey, have you seen my mom Valentina?" Emyre asked her politely. 
"Sure thing" Calvin said as he followed him. "They kicked me out of the temple last time, I was too loud apparently" he whispered

Feeling the cold whisper of Lord Diaboli's breath made chills run down Valentina's spin, which was creepy.

"No I haven't, but do you want Ice Cream? Today is a hot day and I was about to head out to get some, want to join?" She offered with a carefree smile. Though Valentina liked to make new friends, she hadn't had the time next a days due to training.

"Yeah!" Emyre said happily as he followed Valentina. "I hope my mom is around soon, I know Miss Layla is sure gonna be mad when she found out I came here"

there was a blank look at Drake's face, what did i do, the priestess would kill me for this but i cant decline now he wondered him being punished, it gave him the shivers, " well please be quieter this time okay?" he asked hopping for a chance of survival

Walking out of the throne room, the young lord followed after her. "Why would she? Is it because you threw that pie at that lord?" She asked curiously, hold her weapon behind her with both hands. She hadn't seen Layla since the fight a month ago, 'God this going to be awkward if we run into her' she thought in her head, but not showing her emotions through facial expression

Lucifer walked through the hallways of Diaboli's bastion with his arms across his chest and a scowl on his face. As he walked passed the throne room, he heard Emyre's voice. "What is the kid doing here?" Lucifer mumbled to himself as he peeked into the room. There he saw the kid with Valentina. He didn't enter the throne room or let's say he was not supposed to without permission. "Layla's going to mad at him." said Lucifer as he waited for them to exit. "EMYRE! What are you doing here?" he asked loudly when they exited the room.

"I'll do my best." Calvin said as he walked through the doors seeing the priestesses who clearly remembered him as the stood next to the urns, hoping a disaster such as the one that happened last time did not repeat itself. 
"Hey, it's you! What're you doing here!? Trying to kill everybody again!?" Emyre replied as he looked back at Lucifer hatefully.

Valentina turned her head to find Lucifer screaming at the kid. By the way Emyre looked at Lucifer, he must really hate him. Not knowing Lucifer that well she simply looked at him, "Give him a break, he's probably going to get yelled at by his mother. He doesn't need you on his back too ya'know" She crossed her arms, truth be told she didn't make Lucifer that much either

Gerard stayed at Deus academy. No one had heard anything about Lucifer since he stole Deus' sword and went to attack Diaboli. If he was dead or alive was truly unknown. Gerard decided it would nice for a change of scenary and stayed back at Deus' academy.

Lucifer:

Lucifer looked with spite at the boy. If it weren't for Helen and Layla, Lucifer would have stuck a sword in the boy's heart. "No. I stay here now. Question is, what are you doing here? Where is Layla? How did you get here?" he asked. The Goddess and Layla would both be angry and Lucifer had a feeling that he would be brought into this. Looking at Valentina, he said "The boy should be with Layla for special training. He is not to come close to the Bastion."

"I'm here to see my mother" Emyre said as he snarled at Lucifer, he hadn't forgotten the day he met him. "Plus I don't think she's safe with a maniac like you running around, you'd better stay away from her!"

" well i welcome u to the temple of maria" he said with a sigh, dropping his bad onto one of the urns, " oh no" were the words he said before the urn and the bag fell both of them breaking, a chill ran through his pine

"Well now he's here to go get ice cream with me. No big deal, plus it's only going to be for a little while. If the Goddess or Lady Layla should be blaming anyone, I'll take it. I'm the one taking him out anyways. I'll take the punishment, no biggie" she said with a shrug, Valentina hadn't gotten anything like ice cream in a while and she was in a rush to get some, quickly.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. The Goddess was the reason he had stayed back. Well, not exactly her but he was still at Diaboli's only because she willed it for him. Politely, Lucifer said "I shall inform that to your mother and bring her to you. Now let's go. I'll take you back to Lay..." His words trailed away as Valentina mentioned something about ice cream. "I will accompany you." he said in an assertive tone.

"Don't mess with her either" Emyre mumbled as he crossed his arms, clearly not pleased that Lucifer was coming.

Drake fell on his knees, " I am sorry, don't punish me sorry so sorry "he said hoping to find forgiveness and escape this time, well luck is never with me he wondered, he was still unknown how much had the war progressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back