War of the Three Gods [Inactive]

"Anise.." Amare said as blood ran from his head onto his face. His eyes widened, tears streaming from them as the ran fell.

(Oh sorry, I just saw.)

Alk was frantic though. She barreled into Gerard and clung tightly to him, her eyes squeezed shut and her hair a mess as she buried her face into his shoulder. "Don't go back there! Please, I couldn't- I can't bear it. Nothing good can come out of going back to Diaboli!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Calvin:

"You don't have to go back. I didn't have friends either until I got here. We can train, and get real strong, together" Calvin told him as he sat on the floor.

Anastasia:

"Anise?" She didn't know the name, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to ask. "Filius, wouldn't it be best to cherish her memories then dwell on negative thoughts?"

Layla:

She allowed lucifer to drag her through the halls, reaching his room. Layla entered, looming around skeptically.

"Well aren't you favored." She said, pouting out her lower lip as she flopped backward onto his bed. Layla stared up at his ceiling, listening to lucifer move around the room. She then rolled her head to the side, studying him before wiggling around so she was laying on her side.

Gerard:

Gerard placed his hands on Alk's shoulders and pushed her away from him gently. He walked to Calvin and lifted him of the ground, guiding him to a bed in the infirmary. Giving a genuine smile, Gerard looked at Alk before saying. "I appreciate your acceptance but this is not where I belong. I have a friend at Diaboli's and she'll be worried if I don't return. Besides, there's Lucifer here. I don't think he'll stay if I decide to stay back."

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk

Lucifer:

After arranging things that lay disorderly in his room, Lucifer comfortably sat on his chair. "So, tell me. What's bothering you?" he asked giving her an assuring look.

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk

Amare:

Amare sat quietly, in turmoil, he reached out to Anastasia, and held her close to him. "How? How do I keep it? For an eternity, my mind, my heart?"

Anastasia:

"I'm not sure, unlike you I don't have to live for eternity." She said, allowing him to cling to her. "I can only tell you that everyone has someone that they lose, multiple people. It's important to look at them happily despite the fact that they are gone. Don't you think that's what they would want?" She ran her hand over his hair, smoothing it back so that it was out of his face.

"Do that and it'll be a bit easier to keep your heart whole."

Layla:

She could t believe she as about to open up to the person she had hated the most a year before. "If you make fun of me I'll cut one of your fingers off." She threatened, not sure if she meant it or not.

Amare:

"My mother.. She chose wisely with you." Amare said as he ran his fingers through Anastasia's hair, gazing at her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucifer:

Lucifer began chuckling on hearing Layla's response. Placing a hand on his mouth, Lucifer stopped his giggles and gestured her that he wouldn't He was thinking about which finger she would cut off.

(I'm confused yet again. Okay so Valentina is still at the Diaboli's academy and where is everyone? What the da f happened??)

Anastasia:

She chuckled softly, "I'm glad I could be helpful." She said, blushing slightly at the intensity of his stare. "I hope you'll come to me if you need someone to talk to in the future as well."

Layla:

"D-don't laugh!" She snapped, sitting up so that she could glare at him. "It's not funny." She watched as he gestured for her to go on, holding back his laughter. She sighed, hopeless. He was hopeless. Somehow it was his light teasing laughter that made her feel better. Holding back a smile she fell back onto the sheets again and tried to arrange her feelings.

"I'm just extra weight." She finally said, hurrying to explain herself. "In the end I'm pretty useless to the war and on top of that I'm injured."

Lucifer:

Lucifer gave a knowing look to Layla as he got up from his chair and jumped onto the bed, landing right beside her. "You are not extra weight. You are skilled than most of us. Hell! You are more skilled than me. Today wasn't your day is all. I still can't forget the day you kicked my butt." he said as he pulled at one of the strands of her black hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amare:

"Anastasia" Amare said softly, grabbing her arm to keep her from going.

Layla:

"Luck. It was all just luck." She stated, "even if it wasn't I ran away soon after and laid around for a year while everyone else struggled." Her eyes glazed over slightly, struggling to hide remorse. "A war started while I was away."

Anastasia:

She turned back when he grabbed her arm. "Filius?"

Amare:

"No, call me Amare" he said as he pulled her close for a kiss. "The world is not the same. It's about to go into turmoil, it will become dark, I will as well, but you remain the light"

Lucifer rubbed Layla's head as he closed the distance between the two and placed an arm around her. He pulled her over to her side as he lay on his. "The war isn't your fault. It is mine." he said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "What happened when you were away? What did you do?" he asked as he looked into her green eyes.

Valentina finished up her shower and changed into her normal clothing which was just a skirt, a t-shirt, and a hoodie with black converse. She hopped onto her bed, letting out a sigh of relief from the day. She waited for Gerard to come to take her to breakfast, or was it lunch? 30 minutes past, he never showed up. 1 hour, still not here yet. She was unaware of the event that took place when she was absent.

She finally had enough and sat straight up, a little angry she got stood up and she still hadn't eaten yet. *knock knock* Valentina stood up but the person spoke in a calm voice, "Lord Diaboli wants your presents in the throne room" the man spoke and left quietly. "The Lord.." She said as she grabbed her pole and left her room in a rush, not bothering to put on her armor.

Once in the throne room, she kneeled down in front of the throne, waiting for him to arrive.

"Valentina, Valentina, you are a beautiful young lady Valentina" Diaboli said as he entered smiling his evil grin. "Glad you could make it dear, you're due for a promotion"

"Thank you Lord Diaboli." She said calmly, not looking up since he had not ordered her to. "Promotion? What type.. How come?" She asked, still looking down at the ground beneath her.

"Because I have something you want, and vice versa. You have a role to fill in my master plan, and you also wouldn't mind adding a few moments on your ticking clock" Diaboli said while he sat upon his throne. "You shall work more direct with me, and you will fulfill the most important step on our journey"

'Ticking clock..' These words rang through her mind for a few moments. 'Right.. ' she thought, but she just didn't think anymore. "Yes Sir." Speaking clearly, "I'm honored" she added on. "How shall help you with this important journey?" She asked, wondering if she had asked too many questions already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back