War of the Three Gods [Inactive]

Layla:

She rolled her eyes at the stupid determination each boy had, turning to look at Anastasia. "You'll stay with me." She commanded, grabbing the priestesses hand and towing her toward the fortress.

Anastasia:

The girl took her off guard, grabbing her wrist to pull her toward the building in the distance. They brushed lucifer on the way, giving her a chance to look over her shoulder. "It was very nice meeting you, Lucifer Wright." She called, smiled brightly before turning to go after Layla.

'I hope she doesn't turn that nice priestess into an evil witch like herself.' thought Lucifer as he waved at her. He looked back and gestured Amare to join him.

"I'm going to speak to father, Anastasia, Layla, I'll be sure to find you later" Amare replied as he walked towards the high tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amare turned from the steps to follow Lucifer "Lucifer I'm sorry. These few months, they have been dark, literally even, they ripped my eyes away, along with my tongue"

Lucifer gave out an exasperated sigh. "I'm sorry. I'm the root cause for all these problems. Me. My family." He gave out another sigh. "So. How did you get out of there?" asked Lucifer. It was his escape that helped them receive favors from End.

"It was mother. And it was not your fault Lucifer, I want my mother, and father to join back with one another. Diaboli has more dangerous plans than we know."

"Hmm. But your father. He will not allow you to break the pact, you know? You'll have to be careful when you meet him. He may hand you over to Diaboli himself if he sees fit. After all he is the God of justice and what not." replied Lucifer. He felt his cheek. "Hey. Can you heal this scar?"

"If he does, he does, I have to try. As for the scar. That's more of my mothers thing"

Lucifer nodded as they entered the fort. "By the way. Diana's in the city. Apparently, she's safe and working for your father." He guided Amare to Deus' private area. "Well. This is it." he announced as he knocked on the door, before entering it. "Lord Deus. We were able to drive the assailants away but failed miserably in protecting the villagers. I'm sorry for my incapability. They were under Diaboli's command and they were looking for....him." said Lucifer as he gestured toward Amare.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Son? I'm assuming your mother freed you?" Deus asked as Amare nodded his head. "You two must bury the hatchet now, we clearly have bigger problems" he then said looking to Lucifer

(Gah)

Alk once again fell back onto the bed of her new dorm room, her real dorm room. One of the priestesses had brought her back here after Filius and that girl had disappeared once more. The bed was larger and far softer, the walls a regal pink, decorated neatly. And yet, although she'd only been there for half of a day, she couldn't help but think back to her room at Diaboli's. When she turned her head, she half expected the boy with bandaged eyes to be on the bed across the room.

But that boy was now a god, and that bed replaced by a smooth white desk. She was where she was supposed to be, where she needed to be. This was good, she tried to convince herself. Alk, however, couldn't find a comfortable position atop the bed. Giving up, she grabbed her bow and quiver, the only things she'd brought back with her, and headed outside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucifer couldn't help but raise an eyebrow on hearing Deus' statement. Of course he had hit Amare but that was just because he was mad at the God. They were still friends or so he believed. Lucifer just nodded. "I believe I need medical attention. May I take leave?" asked Lucifer.

(Sorry we didn't wait.)

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk

(Oh no it's fine. My fault for leaving without notice anyway.)

Bow in hand, Alk found herself wandering about the school's wide halls instead of going outside to practice her shot. The school really was very beautiful; she should have expected nothing less of the mother goddess. It was also full of life, people in every room chatting away. She figured the goddess would attract such pleasant persons when she made her decision for schooling appropriately.

Nevertheless, she went out of her way to avoid having to talk to a single one of them. This action she would probably regret later in the semester, but she did so anyway. They were all so happy to be here, but all Alk had felt since coming here was an inexplicable tiredness. She should have stayed in her room and taken a nap...

All to soon, the girl's green eyes fell upon the front lawn. She'd finally arrived at her original destination, but she didn't feel like practicing right away. Picking a shady spot beneath a nearby tree, Alk watched the day slowly tick by.

(She would, but that goes against her normality complex thing I'd like to think :/ )

(Although I don't suppose she could refuse if Maria asked... Hint hint)

Maria found Alk and approached her warmly just as she approached everyone. "Dear, I would like you to join my son at the fortress, you took such good care of him. I trust you"

Alk could hardly refuse the goddess of her orders. She was flattered that Maria would think so high of her as she agreed politely. "I'd be honored, my lady."

She stood, slipping her bow over her shoulder along side her quiver. She wasn't sure that she'd need them at Deus' fortress, it being a fortress after all, but better safe than sorry. She didn't think she would really need anything else either, not that she had anything with her. And so, it was right then and there that, with the help of the mother goddess, she was transported to the entrance of the father's school.

As Lucifer walked through the balcony with the taste of bitter medicine on his tongue, heading toward his room, he noticed a young girl standing at the entrance, equipped with a bow and a quiver of arrows. Normally, Lucifer would have passed without bothering to help the person but he was now a changed man. 'Why did I have to change?' he thought as he gave out an exasperated sigh and walked down the stairway to greet the stranger. "Hello there, young lady. How may I help you?" he asked with a smile.

Alk returned the older boy's greeting with a smile of her own, vaguely aware that she'd just been gawking outside the fortress for a few minutes. Her fingers began to wear away at the cuffs of her sweatshirt in a nervous habit. "Well, the goddess, Maria, sent me to accompany her son during his stay here. Do you know where I could find Filious?"

Lucifer quirked an eyebrow when the girl asked for Amare. 'His mother is really protective of him.' he thought as he let out another sigh. "Well, Amare...I mean Filius was talking to the God Deus and must be probably resting now." he replied. "I think I'll guide you to a room for the night. You can meet him in the morning." he added as he gracefully turned on his feet and led the way. "So. What's with the weaponry?" he asked without turning around as he strolled through the hallways.

Alk trailed along beside him, her hand coming up to grip the leather strap of he quiver at his question. She shrugged in response, "They're the only possessions I have at the academy besides the clothes on my back and a spare uniform. I guess I'd just rather keep them with me."

She looked up at the boy, lips pursed. There was something oddly familiar about him, but she couldn't tell with his blue hair... "I'm sorry, but do you by any chance have a sibling at Diaboli's? It's just that I met someone there who looked a lot like you."

Lucifer stopped in his footsteps on hearing her talk about Gerard. "I thought you were from Diana's Academy. How did you end up there?" he asked, without answering her question. "Oh. Where are my manners? I'm Lucifer Wright. What's your name?" he asked with an apologetic look on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alkei Minstrove, but I prefer Alk." She let him brush away her question, knowing that if he didn't want to answer it was probably with good reason. She was a few steps ahead of Lucifer now, so she had to turn to face him. "I don't know about a Diana, but I am from Maria's academy. But I really only just arrived, before that I had somehow ended up at Diaboli's by mistake. I didn't know it at the time, but I was put in a room with Filius. I was taken with him when he was rescued."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back