• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
Lol well Rose has walked to the far corner behind every and set up a little workshop while watching everyone else go first she's not just sitting back hoping others go first she's working on on one of her two main gaols making artificial soldiers for the war since if we send in artificial soldiers our own guys won't die while she works on trying to find a peaceful way to end the war
Making sure you know. There are two rooms. The Viewing room with a glass panel, and the actual Training Room, which is pure white until it becomes something. (Like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) so make sure you mention she went into the training area lol.

Making sure you know. There are two rooms. The Viewing room with a glass panel, and the actual Training Room, which is pure white until it becomes something. (Like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) so make sure you mention she went into the training area lol.
Ok I'll make a quick edit and add that in thanks for the tip

Just went and check my post and I already mentioned she went to the back of the training room so turns out I don't need to make any edit

Also Rose will be asking Jane for help with her prototype artificial soldiers since she now know she can make more power cores inside the training room then she ever could before all she needs is a big enough high quality gem that can hold a lot of magic and a way to recharge the core though she's thinking of them absorb solar power and converting it to magic power but the problem would be the absorption rate it would take a huge amount of energy to power them and even more to charge the core while also powering so they have enough energy to make it though the night without powering down

Though Jane may be able to teach how to absorb and convert moon energy into magic energy

Is anyone's character willing to give Saber some of their blood? If so I'll have him ask and get some in my post.

Are you sure you want to have characters start sucking tentacle monsters 🤔 cos this rp could easily slip into r rated territory if we go that rote 😆 hopefully we are all over 18 here 😉

I can bump it's age up to 18 without much trouble. I mean it was born an adult, so as far as maturity goes, it's fine. The player is well over 18. And it is a tentacle monster that likes hugging.

I can bump it's age up to 18 without much trouble. I mean it was born an adult, so as far as maturity goes, it's fine. The player is well over 18. And it is a tentacle monster that likes hugging.
He doesn't need to suck anyway. He'll just make a tiny pinpoint cut and let the blood drip into a phial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back