• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
I mean, I didn't have a problem with socializing. It's just that every hook I tried to bite on failed. Then I tried to set up a situation in which it would go more smoothly and had that one destroyed when my character was forcibly brought back to watch the professors show off.

I mean, I didn't have a problem with socializing. It's just that every hook I tried to bite on failed. Then I tried to set up a situation in which it would go more smoothly and had that one destroyed when my character was forcibly brought back to watch the professors show off.
Lol understandable, sorry. Once the "prologue" of sorts is finished, which is the introductions, there will be a lot more freedom.

So, Pharaoh, did you still want to slip off and have some fun between Kodoku and Rose, or take advantage of the current scene and show off her cool abilities?
Rose will be hiding away in a lab while everyone does there introducions then show off some new creations for her own introducion bast way to avoid public speaking have some one or some thing else talk for you 😆

Lol understandable, sorry. Once the "prologue" of sorts is finished, which is the introductions, there will be a lot more freedom.
I appreciate the apology. Would have felt a lot better if I had retained agency over my character even if I needed to be forced back for the prologue. It's not like I am bad about responding. One message to send some one after them. One message to rejoin. Problem solved with much less resentment.

I appreciate the apology. Would have felt a lot better if I had retained agency over my character even if I needed to be forced back for the prologue. It's not like I am bad about responding. One message to send some one after them. One message to rejoin. Problem solved with much less resentment.
I understand. I apologise again. ^_^

Glad someone else keyed into that value of that particular resource.
Ya can't give an magic inventor infinite magic and not expect them to experiment 🤣 though they could also go and explore together once the introductions are done she may be socially awkward but she is still interested in making friends just never met anyone who she could get along with at least not yet amd I'm sure the students will naturally start forming groups to go explore soon since I dount it's safe to explore alone in tvis school 😆

Ya can't give an magic inventor infinite magic and not expect them to experiment 🤣 though they could also go and explore together once the introductions are done she may be socially awkward but she is still interested in making friends just never met anyone who she could get along with at least not yet amd I'm sure the students will naturally start forming groups to go explore soon since I dount it's safe to explore alone in tvis school 😆

Remember. There is a survival teacher for a reason. He may be able to be nice and friendly at times but he enjoys pushing people to the limits so they're forced to improve.

Remember. There is a survival teacher for a reason. He may be able to be nice and friendly at times but he enjoys pushing people to the limits so they're forced to improve.
Umm but Rose is already dead isn't teaching the dead how to survive kina like trying to teach a fish to breathe air 😆 🤔

Anyway I've already typed out Roses introducion but I'll post hers after everyone else has posted so she goes last she needs time to tinker with her new toys in the meantime I'll start working on my other characters intros now

Teacher Cs
Name: Jane
Species: Undead Human
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
ZenithOmocha.full.1663833.jpg

Personality: Jane is a fun loving person who likes to joke and hardly takes anything seriously. She constantly looks at the bright side of things rather than looking at how things really are. For example, when she 'died' she acted as if it were nothing despite it being such a big change in her death or even new life. Jane will work with her allies to overcome any task she can.

Bio: TBR

Main Magic: Cardmancy Magic
Sub Magic: Gem Manipulation
Family:
Friends:
Sentimental Attachment:
Weapon: Jane doesn’t use typical weapons instead she makes out of Gems.
Red - Fire
Blue - Water
Green - Wind
Black - Death/Darkness
White/silver - Life/Light
Yellow - Lightning
Purple - Poison/Toxic
Brown - Earth/ Plants
Orange - Magic (non elemental)

Understandable. I do hope she finds people she can get along with, and ideally Kodoku is one of them. I don't know how many are going to struggle with survival and need company, but I guess I will see.

Ok. So. Help me decide, this is a question to anyone but CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT specifically since this would be your Character's roommate.

I'm thinking either a Will o Wisp, or a Slime (like the monster)

Ok. So. Help me decide, this is a question to anyone but CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT specifically since this would be your Character's roommate.

I'm thinking either a Will o Wisp, or a Slime (like the monster)
Maybe a slime could help with grooming since it could eat all the dirt off her clothes and out of her fur not that she necessarily needs that but a lot of cats don't like water so she may appreciate it 🤷‍♂️😂

Maybe a slime could help with grooming since it could eat all the dirt off her clothes and out of her fur not that she necessarily needs that but a lot of cats don't like water so she may appreciate it 🤷‍♂️😂
Cynthia will murder all you're characters /j by the way you put it like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back