• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
But considering the other factors. Analysis and such. He may be a fast learner but he's also sceptical in cases of people saying: "She is evil."
Which is why I originally suggested him figuring stuff out and switching sides, part way through. Pace yourself with your storytelling, let him doubt, then believe, then feel utterly betrayed when he realizes his original doubts were entirely correct.

Which is why I originally suggested him figuring stuff out and switching sides, part way through. Pace yourself with your storytelling, let him doubt, then believe, then feel utterly betrayed when he realizes his original doubts were entirely correct.

THAT! Is exactly what I'm going to do. This way it's A LOT better for him to learn.

That is epic of course, it could lean towards a whole different story level. Totally amazing.

He'll tell you all he knows about the war, Keep in mind that he doesn't know every single detail about this war due to not fighting in it at all

Oh dam imagine the Queen getting stabbed in the back.

The queen has pretty scary guards i hear

But eh, Nesy has 3-4 abilities:

Life-Energy Production
Electro-manipulation
Fire-Manipulation
Light-Manipulation.

Those prove very effective in combat depending how you are using it.
I actually start to like my character as I feel like I am growing VERY much attatched to it.

The queen has pretty scary guards i hear
I'm sure a good arrow to the face should do the trick or the betrayal happening when she is surrounded by soldiers under your direct command, Royal Guard cant kill a thousand soldiers, maybe.

But eh, Nesy has 3-4 abilities:

Life-Energy Production
Electro-manipulation
Fire-Manipulation
Light-Manipulation.

Those prove very effective in combat! I actually start to like my character as I feel like I am growing VERY much attatched to it.
They might be, but i´d like to point out the "immortal warrior with a blade of evil" that is my character. She can lose and pass out of course. Im just saying that its has to be very well planned and execute so she either doesnt notice until its too late or just gets knocked out by taking too much damage.

I'm sure a good arrow to the face should do the trick or the betrayal happening when she is surrounded by soldiers under your direct command, Royal Guard cant kill a thousand soldiers, maybe.
Depending on the quality and luck, they might get enough time to evacuate.

As i said above. Good planning. Nothing is impossible.

Getting Starked at the begining of the story, how sad.

My suggestion is for your character to slowly start to learn that something's up, NesyCelvestian NesyCelvestian . I'd actually compare this RP to Game of Thrones, with one plotline focusing more on the politics and war, and one on the big evil on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back