• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was just thinking but maybe that doesnt fit...

The Abysswalkers (without anybody knowing) try to unseal the abyss, which was supposed to be this end of the world type of evil overlord, but in their believe its actually the savior... Maybe that can be worked with at some point somehow? if not, is ok, just wanted to see if it could

Yeah! Go hard! I'm waiting for a reply from you so that we can start a rundown but first I gotta meet Elliot which idk where he is.

The Abysswalkers (without anybody knowing) try to unseal the abyss, which was supposed to be this end of the world type of evil overlord, but in their believe its actually the savior... Maybe that can be worked with at some point somehow? if not, is ok, just wanted to see if it could
On the first day of the roleplay and Fluff gave to me, one evil god like overlord.

Icing is coming together. My D&D group is going to be surprised with a chocolate peppermint cake with coffee frosting and "roll initiative" written in sprinkles

Ooooo! Maybe that's the big threat? The Abyss is about to be opened and consume all of reality. This actually goes with my idea of the universe, with the birthplace of demons coming from the Abyss. My idea is that the Abyss is the result of something called the Shard. Think of it as a black hole in reality, sucking in entire planes and spitting them out dark and corrupted. From this cesspit of nothingness came demons, though fortunately the Abyss stopped expanding due to divine intervention. But maybe that's about to change?

Ooooo! Maybe that's the big threat? The Abyss is about to be opened and consume all of reality. This actually goes with my idea of the universe, with the birthplace of demons coming from the Abyss. My idea is that the Abyss is the result of something called the Shard. Think of it as a black hole in reality, sucking in entire planes and spitting them out dark and corrupted. From this cesspit of nothingness came demons, though fortunately the Abyss stopped expanding due to divine intervention. But maybe that's about to change?
The abyss in the religion is a being, though.

maybe a being that comes from the Shard though? One that looks to consume life as such, simply due to that being what it feeds on, before it was sealed to the core of the world, unable to reach life from there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back