• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Floof do post for Saria now. Not sure where Rosalia could be, i need somebody somewhere within the kings council to help me find a starting point

--Puts on glasses--

But what if Nesy goes over there and investigates and compares the sources first? Because that'll what I'll do in advance xd.

Considering his 400 IQ, would it easy for him to be manipulated like that hahah?
Manipulation has nothing to do with IQ. It's about trust, something you've already said that Nesy is full of. He has little experience with this society, really, or the ins and outs of what's going on. He's a fast learner, which will actually work against him. As he's "taught" how the world works and what's going on, he'll catch on fast and ingrain it in him as truth, because that's the truth he's being exposed to. A "I don't know what's going on, I've never been touched by this war" character, in my mind, is usually some form of blank slate. Meaning, he'll be influenced by the first people he meets, most likely.

Manipulation has nothing to do with IQ. It's about trust, something you've already said that Nesy is full of. He has little experience with this society, really, or the ins and outs of what's going on. He's a fast learner, which will actually work against him. As he's "taught" how the world works and what's going on, he'll catch on fast and ingrain it in him as truth, because that's the truth he's being exposed to. A "I don't know what's going on, I've never been touched by this war" character, in my mind, is usually some form of blank slate. Meaning, he'll be influenced by the first people he meets, most likely.
Sounds like a Cinnimon Bun.

Honestly Nesy could probably meet with Elliot, who is a neutral Character, and could help you out a bit

You have a good point but if someone tells Nesy: "...They are rebels."
He might as well connect the dots and do something like: "...If they are rebels, they must have HAVE a reason." This would make him overly curious and walk over to that side to ask them their side of the story. He is a curious lad. He may be a fast learner but that doesn't mean he will take everything with a huge grain of salt. Although, it depends actually.

And that sounds fine Nessi.

You have a good point but if someone tells Nesy: "...They are rebels."
He might as well connect the dots and do something like: "...If they are rebels, they must have HAVE a reason." This would make him overly curious and walk over to that side to ask them their side of the story. He is a curious lad.

And that sounds fine Nessi.
Rebels is a kind word. If I were in charge of this manipulation, I'd say something more like, "they are usurpers. They are here to take what rightfully belongs to Darius and give it to this 19 year old girl. She's a power hungry maniac and an excellent liar. Don't trust a word she says. What she's doing goes against God and nature. We represent law and order."

Rebels is a kind word. If I were in charge of this manipulation, I'd say something more like, "they are usurpers. They are here to take what rightfully belongs to Darius and give it to this 19 year old girl. She's a power hungry maniac and an excellent liar. Don't trust a word she says. What she's doing goes against God and nature. We represent law and order."
She not evil but she does surround herself with evil lol.

Consider that, Nesy might think the story is totally over-exaggerated and like that sounds...Pretty wrong.

But it depends on what the character will tell and also, he might as well not be involved with the war.

But considering the other factors. Analysis and such. He may be a fast learner but he's also sceptical in cases of people saying: "She is evil."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back