• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nesy's an independent lad.

Now I wonder, how is he going to be discovered. Is the interesting question.
I think that's your job, my friend. You have to figure out your own character's wants and goals, and let him bump into one side or the other while on that path. Even if that desire is just to learn more about the world, or just to do as much good as possible, you still gotta have one. That's a basic given of storytelling.

Lol Counts and Dukes can just have their house soldiers walk by the side of them.

S0 my lads.

What is the order?
Pretty sure there is no established posting order. But there are two established scenes running, concurrently. Two groups of people are discussing strategy, so two conversations are happening at once in different locations. So having an established post order would probably just make it stilted and awkward.

Actually, there are many seperate scenes to this lol.

...WELP, I might as well join the rebels lmao.
You gave yourself a difficult job from a story telling perspective, in that you're pretty much on a hero's journey that is in no way tied into the plot, yet. But it also means you have a lot of potential to do something very interesting and cool, especially with how innocent and naive your character is. As a writer, I'd almost be tempted to advise you to steer him towards the loyalists, and let him get manipulated into thinking they're the just cause, only to realize partway through and switch sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back